You still didn't drink any of this delicious tea with us

You still didn't drink any of this delicious tea with us.,,,

Attached: 10-5.jpg (150x198, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20020611055755/http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_shows/tv_schedule.jhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh Edd Boi

ive seen you posting double d pics a lot on here

mind giving me a quick insight on it? is this a meme or what?

I'm only posting fanart of ed edd n eddy that was made between 1999 to 2004.

but what's the point?

i'm down if it's all a meme but i've seen you posting on several occasions and have been confused/intrigued everytime.

you're really dedicated to this joke

I also posted this fanart on deviantart. I think everyone should see this fanart, whether they want to or not. Not to mention this fanart hits right to home for me. Or however that saying or phrase goes/means. This fanart means a lot to me. Maybe I'm over hyping it.

Oh user Boi.

so you drew most of this or is it all reposts of other people's work?

Reposts of other people's work. None of this is mine

Why does this old fanart strike a chord with you? Is it nostalgia and longing for old times past or is it weirdly sexual?

I'm not trying to be rude by asking these questions, I've just seen you posting them before and have been very interested in your thought process.

Longing for old times past . Probably a lot more things . 1 million things. Of course not a million. Hyperbole. This fanart makes feel happy. Some of this fanart makes me want to cry. I literally try not to cry when I look at some of this fanart

Oh Edd boi. Don't cry, smile because it happened.

How could not cry? It doesn't help that most of this fanart I downloaded is from a website 99.99% of current internet users don't even know about.

i’m jumping on the bandwagon; can I ask who you are? been curious about the person behind these post

thankfully I'm not alone in this
what website?

I'm just some random person.

Theeddzone. It is the best ed edd eddy fansite I've ever been to and have ever seen. That is when almost all of this fanart was made and posted on that website

Interesting. Well user, I'm happy that these old fanarts bring you joy and I thank you for sharing with the rest of us, many of us really liked Ed Edd n Eddy when we were younger.

Are you fan of any newer cartoons? You might like delving into a fresher fandom to bring you some newfound joy

No. I don't like anything nowadays. The only cartoon i like are the ones I was watching from what the first year i started remembering what I was watching on TV from 2001 to 2003. Ed Edd n Eddy being one of them. That was also when the edd zone was at its prime

One more thing. You do know that there are 4 other characters in this image, right? It's not just double d

Fair enough answer. Have you ever drawn any ed edd and eddy fanart yourself, either now or when you were younger?

I don't mean to be a downer but Ed Edd n Eddy is over and it's been over for a while. The show was great and I imagine the edd zone was the place to be for fans back then but it's time to move on my friend.

There are plenty of great shows out now that emulate similar feelings to Ed Edd n Eddy. It isn't good to dwell on these nostalgic feelings for so long.

I truly believe you'd find a home full of fresh art and discussions in a fandom for a modern show and I encourage you to look. I think it would be healthy for you :)

No. Nowadays I'm in some nightmare world. Half the time I think I'm in the twilight zone.

Attached: ridethewave.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

see? Twilight zone. Bizarro world. Nightmare world

All of this fanart, even the ones made and posted in 2004, take me back to a time where I was not in a nightmare world

No. I never made any ed edd eddy fanart.

what interest do you have outside of ed edd n eddy? I find comfort in early 2000’s media I’m fascinated what else you like as you seem like your stuck in 2003

Well, just go to the internet archive, use the wayback machine, go to nickelodeon's website from 2002. Go to the schedule part of the website. Yeah. There you go. If you don't want to that, then I will tell right now. I like harry potter. I like the movies. Mostly the first two movies. Movies 3 to 7 are just kind of lame. I do like the books.

Interesting

Did you use the wayback machine?

Yeah, most of the images are unavailable though
You on fanpop too?

Did you find the schedule page? 3:00 pm. 7:00 pm. 7:30 pm. Etc? Did you see what shows were on there?

No. I'm not on fanpop. I tried it but it just doesn't do anything for me

Cant find it, sites hard to navigate

read every thing on there most especially everything that comes on from 2:00 pm to 8:30 pm

web.archive.org/web/20020611055755/http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_shows/tv_schedule.jhtml

Still no luck

I just gave you the link