Just found out my daughter is dating a black guy

Just found out my daughter is dating a black guy
>pic related

I’m not racist but I don’t like it only because I think he’s using her for sex. What should I do/any advice?

Attached: DDF04EF1-5E14-4AFA-B0F5-9B67E8F268E6.jpg (908x1597, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ve7EV4GY88U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill him for touching your daughter
kill her for being a whore
kill yourself for letting that happen

Attached: IMG_1402.jpg (259x388, 24K)

I’m looking for actual advice, dipshit

Yea Forums : Kill this little nig fag blabla.
Real life : nothing.

Anyone going to post the video of a black dude being shot to death by the white father????

Not racist? Depends. Do you think he's using her for sex because you have a good reason/proof, or because he's black? If it's the latter, then you should get over it like an adult.

Have you talked to him? Do you know what he's into and what he does for a living?

Get over it. If your daughter wasn't fucking this nig she would be fucking some wigger chad trash

then just let your daughter get gang fucked by niggers and get passed around for weed. better advice? faggot op

Got any nudes?

Fuck him to assert dominance.

He sort of comes and goes as he pleases. I know some black guys get with white girls as a status thing, and I’m worried he’s doing that

Senior in highschool

Wtf is wrong with you

No

You’re joking, right?
“Using her for sex”?
Every guy who ever dated any girl... planned on using her for sex.

Every whore was once a daddy’s girl dude. Get used to it.

Why don't you talk to him? So you get to know him better, then you can get a better image of what are his intentions with your daughter.

What advice? They won. You're not going to do shit. That's actual advice.

You're too poor and powerless to have him go to prison unfairly or kill him.

Can you beat the shit out of your daughter and stay a free man? Is the answer no? Can you keep her in your house?

But what do I know. It's only what chinks sandniggers and spics have been saying non stop and I'm not getting in trouble for repeating it. Don't fuck your own daughter.

Yeah this is a good idea. We’ll have him over for dinner so I can actually get to know him

Maybe she's using him for sex. He probably has a huge dong and no other qualities. I think you should talk to her about how stringing him along could really damage him. I'd you don't, she'll become a real maneater and end up on Real Housewives.

youtu.be/ve7EV4GY88U

Ugh, please no

This right here.

He could, at the very least, be a nice guy. Just be sure to take him on respectfully. If you're convinced he's awful, you'll only keep believing it.

Call him out on his bullshit and put your foot down. Only a guy who I approve of gets to date my daughter. The reason being he doesn't love her.

Get a restraining order and some friends. You're gonna need to be smart and evil to use the police against him and his family.

Then you just simply win after they backed off because they're the racists for targeting your daughter.

Thanks, this is the route I’m going to take

A bit extreme imo

stop it before it's too late or she'll end up like this

Attached: 591175.jpg (500x667, 67K)

For gods sake...

Isn't all sex rape?

just kill the nigger. Who cares? he is just a nigger

post her sex tape

I second this. Maybe he's a good guy and it's all in your head. Any loving father would think the same as you; only way to find out is to get to know the guy. Be sure to read thru the lines as he'll try to act like a goody-two-shoes for your approval, but I'm sure you know this already..

The fuck is wrong with you? Coming to Yea Forums for advice and not expecting us to ask for nudes of your fine ass daugher

>fine ass daughter

Attached: 1545454787905.png (223x226, 5K)

He doesn't fucking love her. This is an offensive political attack on your house and rape as a war tactic.

You just got to look at him. He's a rich evil person on top of that. Every latino alive tries for their kids to not look like shit.

Here's a bit of culture. If you're evil, a piece of shit rich and an ugly nigger this is what mongrels do to other mongrels.Since Europe in ancient Greece that they love to mention so much.

You have no right to talk about latinos. You're playing with fire.

Nigga you gay if you wouldn't put your dick in that

I am more concerned about his long ass pectorals. They are half his body

I'm already spitting on your fucking grandson and I will remind the next generations to be sane.

You're damn right he's using your daughter for sex. Stroke and goon to the Blacking of your bloodline, wh*teboi.

based and funny

true

He’s a tall guy

Attached: 405105E2-C2E7-485F-B1EA-6D7C91BB9C15.jpg (963x1632, 1.13M)

meet his family

oyyyy veeeey!!!

Your blonde hair daughter is literally having sex with an uncivilized subhuman MONKEY NIGGER. Your ancestors civilized the world and this piece of shit descendant from a slave with a 80 IQ is cumming in her pussy because your daughter is brainwashed by Jewish degeneracy and propaganda MTV culture. Sucks to be you FAGGOT.

It's enough to make a man throw up
sure is hard to figure
how any decent girl could ever fuck
a crazy nigger

Okay now we have to have nudes OP, we know you got em.

>I’m not racist

Then why the fuck was the fact that he's black the very first goddamn thing you mentioned?

Hire a very attractive prostitute to hit him. then put a camera on her clothes with microphone, record him cheating
Your daughter. then send the video through facebook with a fake account. Spycam should be of good quality and film his face and voice.

Attached: 222.jpg (3000x2250, 300K)

Do what you would do if he were white

Kill this nigger and that’s it

mmm alanis is very sexy

>Duck faced high eyebrowed girl dumb broad
>Tuck lipped low eyelid cool guy

Well, at least these cookie cutter teens are a perfect match lol

Fuck off LARPing faggot

>buy a wig
>paint yourself with furniture polish
>sneak into her room in the middle of the night.
>Fuck her ass and cum in her mouth slapping her as you leave.
>either outcome you win.

Attached: wig.jpg (700x931, 63K)

your daughter is a tyical white girl, shes gonna get passed around sry

You think he's using your daughter for sex? That would be a good reason to not like the guy. But you started the story with "she's dating a black guy." Are you sure he's even black?

>using her for sex
protip: thats all relationships

lmao OP look at the pic your daughter is ugly as shit, while this black guy is a handsome young man, so there's no doubt he's using her. Anyway, it's your own racism that manifested this rebellious behaviour within your daughter. Also she's beyond salvation OP, she'll never go back to dating whiteboys again black boys do it better.

Talk to boyfriend about his goals and objectives, go from there. Also you do know the quickest way to get a young girl to stop liking someone is if you like him "too much". It takes away any possible bad boy image plus girls instinctually want opposites. Make buddies with him and watch their relationship suffer

>actaul advice
kill him for touching your daughter
kill her for being a whore

Ur daughter a slut that craves big black pp

This is sage advice, real talk

not worrying bout nigga
worrying bout dad, hes a b-tard
prolly a bad influence
i suggest calling cps and coming clean

Kill her and spare the shame on your family and take full responsibility for your failure as a parent. You raised a nigger lover and you failed.

what I would do
>did you fuck him?
Yes, get out of the house.
No, dont or I will throw you out of the house
>are you dating him?
Yes, I dont apporve this relationship, break up
No, then dont, I will not approve a relation ship
>Dad you cant choose who I have a relationship with
And you cant choose if I accept you as my daughter or not. Dont think you can do what you want and still be my daughter.

if your wife nags, shut her down, dont let her complain about her ideals. You tell her its your life and she cant dictate you, unless she wants you to leave.
When she disapporves of your action and encourages your daugter, move out for a month. When you return tell her you leave again if she continues this shit.
If you dont have Honor than you are no man

he seems to be half black

This is what you get for raising a white whore

Shut up faggot

>using her for sex

Is there any other kind of use for women?

Get back at her by fucking a black guy. Give her a taste of her own medicine

Attached: say-no-to-racism-human-gorrila-monkey-hand.jpg (735x633, 93K)

> I’m not racist
Well, there's no helping you or your daughter

That's not your daughter. Kys you cringey cuck

Maybe she is only using him for sex, ever thought about that?
I'd say sit her down have a talk with her, if she thinks it's serious, do the same with the nigger. Make it clear to him that if he intends to play with her feelings and hurt her you'll hurt him.

Fuck her yourself

this

Based
Just ask your daughter how big his penis is, its more than probable its not big but shes probably not even with him because of that, its the general nigger culture ingrained in her brain and you let that happen
And this is a fake thread anyway

tell pat mahomes to stop robbing the cradle

Or you could just let your daughter live her life and figure shit out and her own. As long as hes not hurting her, i dont see the issue. Just kids being kids

Yeah you're such a faggit . kill yourself please

Attached: 1567867504567.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Attached: funny.gif (500x270, 531K)

Thats hard Op, being a father is hard, you cant change her opinions and media, but you can change your attitude towards her, show her that you are disappointed and make her gain your trust back by finding a white guy, i am from europe and cant write a good essay, but you can control yourself not her, you are example in your house

Move

>Daughter

Attached: Spoiler.png (800x909, 837K)

start a fight with him, get him angry and let him hit you then call the cops and get him thrown in jail.

Invite him over for a beer or something, Be upfront with him and figure him out.

Tell her if she continues to date someone you don't approve of she can find somewhere else to live.

Or tell her that her share of the inheritance will go to the government or another family member.

if she's underage and he's older wait until he turns 18 and file for statutory rape.

You're the father, you are the parent, you are god.

Attached: 42342342.jpg (599x540, 33K)

kill yourself

fucking. savage.

That kid is as much white as he is black

“THINK” haha top kek

just accept your daughter being blacked and prepare to raise mulatto grandkids

Burn coal pay the toll

I don't think he's trashing on the girl, just your Ebonics, you useless monkey.

Your daughter looks like someone who has very little qualities other than her body, also nudes of him if you don't have any of your daughter

As a man it's pretty safe to assume that. We all know we're dogs. Especially at that young age

he IS only using her for sex.
1: he's black
2: he's a he
also, he's black

For you

So how does being a black guy factor in to the man just being with your daughter for sex?

It just makes him a chad.

ask her if she's with that guy just for sex. Probably yes.

warn her about the danger

Attached: 00000000.jpg (949x632, 214K)

>what do
Get her birth control if she's not already on it.

Dude, she's in HS, there's not much you can do. Just stay involved and present and set boundaries for her so she doesn't get knocked up, like a normal parent. You didnt want to fuck girls when you were in HS? Just put yourself in his perspective, hes a teenage boy, like all teenage boys. I suspect race is an issue with you though, and to that I say, stop being such a pussy.

Being this retarded. I bet you're a hit with the ladies IRL.

You screwed up by creating a super-thot. Nothing to be done here anymore.

Tell her what you think, still be supportive or you’ll lose her. Let her make her own choices. If he’s using her, then she’ll get over it. Just make sure she doesn’t get preggo and he’s not hitting her or something.

Shes fuckin sexy

It’s fuck a greasy nigger not crazy nigger, I do love some David Allen coe though

you are all cuckold retarded faggots who make me sick

Attached: 4.jpg (640x897, 66K)

hey retard
can you learn to either not reply or sage this gay cuck bitch? do you want niggers to fuck white women? then why do you bump the thread you retarded little bitch?

This is the best advice so far

How does that change the fact she swallowed his semen and liked it?

It doesn’t, it’s just a means to legally get the filth to disappear

That's a mulatto rape baby.
Also fucking this

someone needs to beat his ass

Attached: giphy-2.gif (400x226, 912K)

Fucking virgin LARP

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (200x200, 6K)