I got pressured into sucking a guy's dick this weekend. I think I liked it. I was rock hard the entire time

I got pressured into sucking a guy's dick this weekend. I think I liked it. I was rock hard the entire time.

Attached: a818eacf03c8963f56fc42520faf87bb.jpg (1600x1200, 304K)

Congratulations you are a faggot the mental illness version

How did they convince you? Do/did you feel safe? Would you do it again?

I think I might be. I kinda want to do it again but this time play with myself while doing it to see if I cum. I think I might want to get fucked too.

Attached: 3e41bb55657f45140cd3a813db125d3a.jpg (1200x900, 83K)

Damn I’m jealous. Story?

good for you, now fuck off

You're not gay, it's normal to get hard while sucking a cock or getting fucked. It's just a sexual response.

I went to a party and when it was over there were four of us hanging out. Me, the girl whose house we were partying at, her boyfriend and this other guy I didn't know. We were just kinda chilling and talking and the the girl asked if I ever sucked a dick and I said no and she said I was lying because I had cock sucking lips. The guy who I didn't know was sitting beside me on the couch and said "there's one way to find out" and pulled out his dick and told me to suck it. I said no and they all laughed and said I wanted to suck it. The guy put his hand on the back of my neck and started pushing my head towards his dick. I said I wasn't going to suck his dick but he was stronger than me so my face was right by his dick. He started slapping my face with his dick and I told him to stop it and he said "If you want it to stop you have to suck my dick". The girl and her boyfriend started chanting "do it". There was no way I could pull away from the guy and I figured he was already touching me with his dick so I might as well get it over with and I started sucking him. They all started cheering and the girl came real close to watch and said "Yeah, you like that dick don't you." I didn't answer I just sucked the dick but I was way hard. She watched me suck her friend for awhile then she and her boyfriend went off to her bedroom and I just kept sucking the guy until he blew his load. I went into the washroom to clean up afterwards and I was shaking like crazy. When I came out the guy I blew was sleeping on the couch so I just grabbed my stuff and went home. I was kinda out of it. It felt like the cab driver knew what I did all the way home. When I got home I took a shower and got on my knees in the shower and was sucking my finger like it was a dick and masturbated.

Attached: 1485623037865.png (1200x963, 868K)

Explain how it happened

Hot, was he hung?

Attached: 1568154012516.jpg (925x934, 63K)

thats one of the hottest things ive ever heard

Yeah, some big guy from Germany. Bigger than my dick for sure.

Just because you liked it doesn't mean it wasn't rape, just so you know

you could at least try to make it believable.

"Yeah me and my friends were hanging out and they said I look like I suck dick and made me suck some dudes dick in front of them."

Ok retard.

>GenX-like typing detected.

You're so cool.

I kinda think it does.

Sex without consent=rape
Sexual response=/=enjoyment

lmao

It literally does not. OP didn't consent, it's fucking rape.

If a guy gets a hard on when he's raped then it wasn't rape. Just a faggot getting what's coming to them.

Fact is OP got raped and turned gay.

I have friends and family this has happened to. It's more common than people are willing to admit. Very deep rooted in religious cultures with sexual oppression.

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you what to do next, but those don't sound like "friends".

He literally went home and fapped while reenacting it. He wanted it. If he didn't he would have put up a fight. Nobody who isn't a faggot sucks a dick without a fight.

You're kinda an idiot

At least I didn't suck some dude's dick like a faggot whore.

But op could have been gay to begin with. Still rape

Bruh you can't argue what the fuck a definition is. It was rape. Whether or not OP gives a shit, that's an entirely different fucking story.

Not only are you wrong, but you're being intentionally ignorant.

So you're not only fucking stupid, you're an asshole too. Some people come onto this website to masturbate, Some people come onto this website because they're degenerates and sociopaths with no grasp on reality. Which do you fall in?

Whichever one is the ones that don't suck a dick like a faggot.

I'm bi and would have fight, bit if overwelmed I would have done the same. Was rape

You rape whistling little fag boys sound more gay than OP. You're on Yea Forums, get that sjw shit out of here and back to r*ddit or t*mblr where you came from. Did you swallow his cum, OP? How did his cock taste like?

Attached: sissy2.jpg (849x1200, 135K)

hey guys im too retarded to understand consent

oh i know i'll call them sjws that'll show em

News flash, faggot:
If you got pressured, then you wanted to be a faggot. Now stop trying to get attention by the other faggots that have ruined Yea Forums and please, (pretty please) off yourself.

Not really. I probably swallowed some but most of it I just let dribble out of my mouth and onto his dick. His cock tasted like, well a cock. I don't know how else to describe it. The way a cock smells is kinda the way a cock tastes really.

Now I'm hard again thinking about it.

Attached: 1500167453809.jpg (1280x1811, 439K)

You must be new here.

I can sense your perpetually offended attitude and light blue dyed hair through the internet, you whiny cock mongler.

Attached: videogames.jpg (617x1024, 123K)

fake and gay

>another GenXer typing

Isn't it a little late for you to still be up grandpa?

That's pretty hot op, you wanna 69 some time? I've been giving head for a while and can give you some pointers to make it better for both you and the person you're sucking off

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I literally enjoy sucking dick and I still wouldn't have let this shit go down. You got raped faggot

you want to know how people can tell you only learned this term today?

>When I got home I took a shower and got on my knees in the shower and was sucking my finger like it was a dick and masturbated.

LMFAO!

>Oh my GenX. I don't have any concept of fun and am so cynical I will not believe anything ever because having any sort of beliefs are for suckers so the only way to not be a sucker is to post "fake" on literally everything on the internet because only Boomers and Millennials and Zoomers believe in stuff, not like my generation because we're too cool to just suspend disbelief and have fucking fun on an anonymous imageboard.

Literally every GenXer that comes to this site. We get it old man, You're cool. Now go listen to your shitty 80s music and complain about how nobody appreciates the Commodore 64 anymore.

>When I got home I took a shower and got on my knees in the shower and was sucking my finger like it was a dick and masturbated.

Attached: my worm went in my mouth.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Next time ask him if you can bounce on his lap.

I heard it. I HEARD IT!

LOL
UP TOP BRO THAT WAS KILLER

I wonder how black the cock was?