Iran attacks saudi arabias oil

>iran attacks saudi arabias oil
now what?

Attached: inshallah brothers.jpg (2500x1667, 1.06M)

nothing

Americans attack Saudi oil, blame Iran.... we go along with it cuz America said Iran did it.

It's a shame imperialism and colonialism ever died out. I feel like Iran and Arabia would honestly do better having their indigenous populations wiped out and replaced with Americans and Europeans.

>iran
evidence required. it was Yemen you retard

>now what?
Literally nothing, like the last dozens of other shit Iran did

Let the saudis take care of their own problems.

We're (the US) almost exporting as much oil as them, we'll be fine.

hopefully bombs, not troops are sent
maybe a chopper mounted with a fat ass mini gun

remember a few years ago when the US nearly crashed the oil market when we started overproducing tar sands

we're gonna do it again

now... we ride!

Hopefully world war 3 and the muslims destroy each other leaving christian minorities to take over mesopotamia, the levant, and egypt

if only we were so ugly

whatever you say, heeb

Oh sweet summer child.

The Saudis started this. Iran is a huge threat to them, so they're gonna get their good pal America to deal with the problem, given we pretty much were about to do it anyway.

Regardless of the reason, if a war actually breaks out, I'm enlisting. I wanna be the gunner on an MRAP. Who wants to drive?

>iran attacks saudi arabias oil

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

How are they a threat to the Saudis?

I'll drive, but we're going straight to Israel.

The Saudis exist because they export chaos. Their land would actually be easy to conquer, and their military is not particularly strong, but they have very deep pockets, so to keep themselves safe from exterior threats, they're constantly funding guerilla wars and civil conflicts against their neighbors.

Iran has recently resisted most of it's insurgencies, and has all but figured out that the last few were funded with Saudi money. What they don't know is that Saudi Arabia has the US as a failsafe, either that or they're gambling on an isolationist response from Trump.

To take back the Holy Lands or to fuck with some illegal Israeli settlements?

The military isn't strong? Do you have any idea how much money they spend on the fucking military?

Iran has twice as many active personnel and four times the amount of reserve personnel. the amount of money a country spends on its military is irrelevant if they're lacking in numbers or they're trained poorly, as many Middle Eastern armies are.

But again, the issue here is not numbers. Saudi Arabia is mostly uninhabited, so it would not take much effort for an invading army to march on the capital.

They would mean Iran passing through Iraq first and going through tons of US bases first. Does Iran even have a fucking air force? You say it like it would be super easy for them to just invade SA if they wanted too. They can't even invade fucking Israel.

>saudi arabia attacks its own refineries
>saudi arabia blames iran
>puppet trump comes in willing to protect saudi arabia
>saudi arabia gets to wipe out competition (iran) with minimal cost

They wouldn't have to cross through any other countries, just Persian Gulf. they have a navy and an air force, and many allies who would be very happy to get rid of Saudi Arabia.

The only resistance they wouldsee from the United States would be in the Persian Gulf, and the presence the United States has in the Persian Gulf would not be enough to stop Iran if it was throwing its full weight toward Saudi Arabia.

This applies to like 90% of the planet my dude.

(((Iran)))

United States finally wipes out the Iranian menace.

Go to war? Again