Roast me, but be original because I've heard all the Elvis, John Travolta, Fonzie etc shit before

Roast me, but be original because I've heard all the Elvis, John Travolta, Fonzie etc shit before

Attached: IMG_2352.jpg (1152x2048, 166K)

shirt is a little gaudy, throws off the entire look

You look like you wear tighty-whities.

You do look like you stepped out of another time period. I would say you're one of the original members of Sha-Na-Na

You look like a faggot.

Are you going to a Halloween party as an incel?

Was your dad upset when you came out as trans to him?

At what point does "style" tip over into wearing a costume?

You look like youd start a bar fight then precede to get shit beat out of you

You look like you smell bad

This

Stay gold Pony Boy

You look like your favorite psychobilly band is Horrorpops.

You look like you're gonna take your girl to the diner in your hot rod, eatin fries and shakes and playing chubby checker on the fucking jukebox while you look in the mirror and comb your hair with a little black comb and fingerblast Mary Jane Rottencrotch in the backseat

Attached: graffiti.0.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

faggot try hard

It's actually Batmobile, who are on my shirt. I hate that hot topic psychobilly shit. Fuck tiger army too

You look like Charlie Sheen's illegitimate son/drug dealer.

You look like the guy who claims to know drug dealers but always weasels out the very last moment

I liked you in Moon. And The Green Mile.

You look like a shitty crack addicted Elvis/John Travolta/Fonzie faggot

I thought you got killed by Dr. Frank-n-Furter?

i think it's all about how you wear it. some people would say i'm a larping faggot for doing the things i do, but i just do/wear the things i enjoy.

what brand do you smoke? also, nice coat. i'm not going to roast you on your look alone.

You probably have a picture of Nick 13 next to your bed.