If a penis were severed by a lightsaber, would it remain hard?

If a penis were severed by a lightsaber, would it remain hard?

Attached: A5A24FA1-5442-4394-831E-0AE94C4243CD.png (700x560, 591K)

thank you this is just what I needed to distract me from my studying

actually, that's a good question...

Yes, the vessels would be cauterized, preventing the blood causing the erection to escape. The penis would remain hard until decay.

i have no idea

Attached: 1494200498574.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

>OWWW why’d you slice off my glans

Luke should have taken his cock out and shook it at Vader

Theoretically, is correct, however in practice the blade would be too thick and vapourize at least half your dong in the process.

Realistically? It would explode.

wait, why isnt penis taxadermy a thing?

Would cauteserize the wound like how middle ages doctors stopped bleeding. No bleeding and thus would stay erect

Attached: 1556458407619m.jpg (1024x611, 50K)

becasue your dick is that small? hmmm?

That wouldn’t be too bad, you could probably get it reattached really easily. So Luke is safe.

good

Attached: 1266529094707.jpg (560x420, 68K)

This would also depend on the speed of the cut however. Most shown lightsaber damage to environments and the like show that the object struck with the lightsaber was melted. Cutting through metal doors for example is done at a slower pace, allowing the heat from the blade to dissipate, thusly melting the metal. A fast swing wouldn't allow time for the heat of the external parts of the blade to affect the subject struck, like quickly passing your finger through a candle flame.

As a result only the super-hot core of the lightsaber would have enough heat to sever a limb or appendage, causing the cut/damage to be smaller not vaporizing the penis

You people with your guns.
You aren't at the plasma weaponry stage yet.

Let me tell you your future. Many of you will live to see these weapons. Plasma weapons don't cut like a laser. They flash vaporize the water in your body, while cutting like a laser. So you see burns, explosions and severed tissue all at once.

That must sting even more considering Luke was still a virgin at this point.

Attached: E1533231-ED25-4B04-B8CF-3F1721A4A02C.png (843x788, 1023K)

Yes, because it would be cauterized. There'd be no way for the blood, that's already in the penis, to leave.

That is what you get when you get a boner in a lightsaber duel.

Doesnt a lightsaber cauterize would ds as well? If so then all the blood in your fully erected penis should stay put.