Is it justifiable to steal a friends girlfriend?

Is it justifiable to steal a friends girlfriend?..
(He isnt that close of a friend anyways... And i have a HAVE A MASSIVE CRUSH on his gf.. I don't think he treats her too well either.. cant stop thinking of her, it ticks me)

Attached: empire-joker-subscriber-cover-crop.jpg (700x393, 15K)

Bros before hoes, if she's willing to leave him for you she'll do the same to you.

No dont

Youre gonna lose a friend and youre gonna be with a an unfaithful gains goblin. Dont do it bro

You aren't stealing anything. The woman makes all the decisions; and she's choosing to be a whore.

Nah get ur own man. Why would you wanna suck on her pussy after his dick has been all up in that? That's how you get cucked fam

She is going cheat on you. And he might kick the crap out of you.

>implying that you even have a chance

Attached: 1AEFB40C-651C-4DBA-8CE7-5FFF1861CF3B.jpg (559x556, 35K)

Absolutely
The bros before hoes fags are cucks. If you arent good friends and you think you could keep your mouth shut, the go for it.

Morally, it's wrong and you really shouldn't do it. Truthfully tho? The heart gets what the heart wants, and any sense of morality is out the window these days so fuck it

Attached: 1568446403572.jpg (2000x1126, 1.31M)

You're a fuckin retard. A quick reality check here Mr Butt Pirate,

1. You like her. She doesn't like you. You're the ugly, kinda creepy guy her boyfriend sometimes hands out with.

2. Golden rule of thumb, if she cheats with you, she will cheat on you. Dumb faggot.

3. DEATH TO VIDEODROME LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

I'm in the exact same situation right now. Especially since my friend's girl and him have fuck all in common, but her and I are incredibly similar.

Main difference is, he's sort of my greatest friend and I really do not like the idea of fucking him over. It's a personal honor thing OP. Do what you must, but don't betray yourself or your best interest in the future.

do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Post pics

Yes

This.

I once did that myself.

She used me to leave her boyfriend.
Then used the next guy to leave me.

this

Let's put it like this, you might aid them with breaking up, and after that do what you please, but don't make her cheat on him, that's just a bad way to lose a friend

Wait till its over then move in on her

Also if she cheats on her current bf she'll be cheating on you too.

If she'll cheat for you, she'll cheat on you. You ain't special and after that honeymoon phase wears off, she'll cheat on you if anyone else gets too close to her. Maybe even the friend you'll have stolen her from, then you'll be playing tug of war with some dried out crusty slut. I've seen people do it.

This is why, if I ever get with someone who a friend's dated, I always wait a little while after they've broken up. Plus it means you won't be one of those rebound fucks.