What could you do with $1,000 a month Yea Forums?

What could you do with $1,000 a month Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_1449.jpg (727x1004, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/research/where-work-pays-how-does-where-you-live-matter-for-your-earnings/
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like if that's gonna happen.

Fuck your whore mother, with my cock

Nothing because inflation you stupid commie

Buy reddit gold

high class hooker and cocaine

LMAO how can this tards believe this shit just read the comments on cnn.

>tards
/\ /\ that's how

Buy guns

>yang is backing off of poorfag neets
>most likely a commie spy
Im doubting he'd even payout.

Attached: 1568256753151.png (900x675, 424K)

1000$ extra?
fund some projects that might net me extra cash in the long run

Buy guns and donate to border militia groups

Pay for my daughter's schooling and also support my ex without going further into debt.

I would donate it to Trump's reelection campaign.

>support my ex
Rofl what?

i earn more, gvt says i have to pay her child support

That's why you take the kids with you when you leave, it's always cheaper to keep them. You fucked up royally.

pay bills, invest.

50/50 split, if i took them i would go to jail. get off the internet jnr

It's not going to cause inflation because inflation implies money would be printed. The money is distributed (much like alaska's oil dividend) as a "data" dividend. Companies like google and amazon are making a killing off of selling your data and you get nothing back.

Wouldn't it be wise to tax these giant corportations and invest that money back to american people? The economy does best when money flows.

Gamble like a mother fucker with it

>Wouldn't it be wise to tax these giant corportations and invest that money back to american people?
Except that's not what's going to end up happening. In reality it will be the middle class who ends up paying for this bullshit.

Move out of my moms and just be a neet in a shitty 1 bedroom.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

rate having kids on scale of 1-10

Have itchy toilet paper.

Attached: rdtjhnrth.jpg (1200x1600, 155K)

I could pay a portion of my mortgage, nothing else

Well you're getting boned hard my friend. Also even if UBI were passed you would end up paying more in child support anyway.

Pay $1,000 more in rent

I could fix a leaky drain pipe in my bathroom, get the phone turned back on, have my clothes dryer fixed (or replace the lines that the got cut), and I could afford to add actual meat back in my families diet instead of just randomly grabbing whatever frozen meat is on offer at the food bank. (a lot of our meals lately have had gizzard that I ground up with an old sausage grinder)

Oh, I could probably also get my student loans current or catch up on property taxes

7/10 worth it, but its hard work to do it right.

>is a poor thing
>can't afford to fix up his own fucking property
>has massive debt
>producing kids

Why do poor fucks like you refuse to wear fucking condoms?

cocaine, hookers and a new motorcycle

I don't think you understand how a Value Added Tax works. The companies are taxed per transaction rather than pay zero because they claim they've made "no profit".
Amazon has been steadily and rapidly improving its delivery infrastructure and has been investing into automated delivery and warehouse facilities yet claiming it makes "no profit" and thus has not been taxed.
If Amazon automates away the simple labor jobs they do have, and no new jobs are being created for the average working american, not to mention the fact Amazon greatly contributes to 30% of stores and malls being closed nationwide, shouldn't we have a way for the economy to continue to flow?

Likely middle-class business owners would be part of the VAT but Yang's VAT proposal is at half of the european rate and small-business thrive there just as well as they do here.

Amazon has literally NOT been making money for years though. They're just now making a profit. There is seriously no excuse for being this ignorant dude. And yes the middle class will end up paying for it, one way or another, like every fucking tax they democrats impose.

Fuck this guys mother. With my fist.

I wasn't poor when I had them. That came from getting laid off when the accounting dept at my previous employer was outsourced

thats what happened to me. i got an associates in liberal arts cause i really dont know much of anything in life. i just want a simple job. i think the world is all caught up in thier own shit and I cant waste time caring about them all. im alive for like 2 billion something seconds and there are 8 billion plus people in this world let alone the 100 billion that have died. i dont have timr to be thinking of others or the past just focusing on a future of peace and the lifestyle ive found is minimal and good. i have no kids im alone but Ive always known itll always be like this since I was young. its difficult to pair with people. the work I do is my focus in life whatever it may be and I save money smoke some weed try to enjoy the luxuries that should have never existed to begin with and make something of this quickly fleeting experience in life. im surprised Im even alive where ipods cars and etc exists which I could never create myself. I do feel though my life is secluded and hedonistic but then again how can I not be when all I am is alone all the time.

>gets a useless degree
>complains about his life being shitty

lol shut up

I would save it.

Already on 1.3k a month

>Liberal arts
no way nigger tell me this is b8

What's so funny? People like you always die off leaving no meaningful mark in this world. Enjoy your miserable existence lmao, I've seen homeless people with better attitudes than you

racist fag kill yourself

No because I'm not a stupid fuck like you and I'm getting a real fucking degree. But hey, I'm sure it was worth it after you went to all those sweet parties and watched the chads hook up with all the hot chicks, while you stood in the corner with you beer in hand.

get a job niggers

prove funding mechanism then.

2018 estimate of population is 327,167,434

327,167,434*12*1000 = 3,926,009,208,000

$3.93T added to budget paid by who exactly?

You automate jobs and tax the robots at a rate equal to full-time workers.

Robots will work overtime for free so the business saves money.

so... massive unemployment then?

Yeah, that’s the goal.

Stop pretending like life is some sort of transaction where you need to spend all the daylight hours of most of your life working for someone else to justify your existence.

ya, $12k/year+welfare should cover it, eh?

>fag
wowowow chill out nigger gay people are.more civilized.

It's basic economics. If everyone has more money, prices will go up until demand equals supply. Why would a company that could charge more money for its products not do so, especially since everyone is now 1k richer and more willing to spend more money? To give you a real life example, just look at housing prices.

In a place like SIlicon Valley with millionaires everywhere, prices for everything from houses to food are through the roof. Why? Because the people can afford it. If people have more money, they're more willing to spend money, and that means that companies raise prices until supply meets demand.

Yang is going to have to explain how he plans to incentivize companies to not raise prices if he's going to give everyone 1k. Otherwise, giving everyone 1k isn't going to mean jack.

Pay off my mortgage slightly faster.

You wouldn’t eliminate all jobs at once, you would start with stuff like service industries and manual labor and eventually work toward a system where you could automate most jobs.

The idea of working your life away was developed by rich people who, as you might imagine, do not work their lives away.

It absolutely doesn’t have to be that way.

There are more empty houses than homeless families in the us.

The grocery store throws away 30% of their food.

There’s excessive wastefulness and undue suffering because we somehow perpetuate this modern serfdom.

And as far as the government paying for shit... we’ve been deficit spending since Bill Clinton balanced the budget in 99, and then bush tanked it again. Going on 20 years and trillions of dollars and guess what? No one has come to collect it. So what’s a trillion more?
Bill collectors get real meek when you have trident nuclear submarines.

I'm not against automation if it frees up everyone's time. However, what would the world look like when most things have been automated? Will we be free to travel around the world and not worry about expenses and eat whatever food we want and such? Not working is great, but what will be the options available to us once we have all that time on our hands?

>Will we be free to travel around the world and not worry about expenses and eat whatever food we want and such?

Attached: 1562369293415.png (720x663, 350K)

>There are more empty houses than homeless families in the us.
How does this factor economically with giving away money?
>The grocery store throws away 30% of their food.
Great, how/why is the government supposed to micromanage this away? also same question from above.

>And as far as the government paying for shit... we’ve been deficit spending since Bill Clinton balanced the budget in 99, and then bush tanked it again. Going on 20 years and trillions of dollars and guess what? No one has come to collect it. So what’s a trillion more?
Bill collectors get real meek when you have trident nuclear submarines.

And there is the rub, why are spending shitloads, why not shitloads more? This is economic ignorance, and the reason i wont vote for either major party.
Eventually the interest rate on the debt will excess what the country can bring and and we default, and we are fucked. Piling more debt and abuse on top of old debt and abuse is a recipe for failure.

What's your take on this whole thing then? I'm just trying to get a better understanding

My take is you're a fucking idiot

fair enough, you're entitled to your own opinion I guess

People would be free to innovate, and they would be free to waste their fucking lives in peace and not get in the way of people who use their time to intervene. Studies have suggested that humans innovate when they are bored.
For example once man started farming there was a technology boom, since man had more time to sit around and think about shit.

If you think of all of the innovators in our time, it was people Who didn’t spend all day at work, with notable exception of Albert Einstein in his early career.
The smartest guy in the world recently died and I don’t think it was a coincidence that he was wheelchair-bound. Even the most respected conservative mind, Charles Krauthammer, was wheelchair-bound as well.

Edison was rich, Darwin was rich, Bill gates was rich (in Harvard and not working), Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak were not rich - but they did live like filthy fucking hippies without jobs Well they were innovating.

What would you do if you weren’t forced to work for someone else’s dream? Would you waste your life like a piece of shit or would you do something? I think most people would get bored and end up doing something. Wouldn’t you?

Pay rent nigger

pay my fucking rent

Buy alot of guns and ammo

Put it towards the high tax rate I'm going to have to pay to balance out this stupid idea.

Pay my rent?

End up paying 2k in taxes probably

move out of this shitty house

>SIlicon Valley with millionaires everywhere, prices for everything from houses to food are through the roof. Why? Because the people can afford it.

Cost of living in the San Francisco metro area is not high simply because it is dense or because residents earn a high wage, however. Deliberate policy choices such as land-use restrictions have contributed to sharply rising rents and home prices, limiting the number of people who can access the economic opportunities in high-wage cities.
brookings.edu/research/where-work-pays-how-does-where-you-live-matter-for-your-earnings/

Put it towards the massive price increase on literally everything and reaffirm my racism towards Asians.

>Rich people don't work
>People who don't work, innovate
>Specifically, rich people with lots of resources innovate
So we should do everything in our power to create more rich people in this country.
Also, you're operating under the arguments that a. we can all/most can be Albert Einsteins/Stephen Hawkings, b. rich people don't work, and c. innovators don't work.
Those are absolutely false by any standards on this Earth.

I'd save it to buy a new car, then probably keep working for a short time and save it. then quit and look for a less shitty job.

If you already have a job that pays good, it's some nice extra income. But if you don't have a job 1K a month isn't enough to live on. Where I live is just average America, you need to make at least $15 an hour full time or you aren't going to make it without crime or having multiple roommates.

Nah sometimes paying the child support is cheaper than paying full family health insurance

>If everyone has more money, prices will go up until demand equals supply.

The average American will immediately use that money to get out debt or to not go into debt. The average American now has about $38,000 in personal debt, excluding home mortgages.

The average person is already buying most of what they need but they are buying it by borrowing.

i dont understand i am already making more, but if you mean on top of my earnings then i guess i would save for some time and get a house close to my parents

Money is power
and RICH PEOPLE. DO NOT. SHARE. POWER.

Yang is way too early for this kind of shit, and doesnt have a plan to fund the almost 4 trillion a year plan to give everyone 1k a month. Automation is like a toddler right now. Out of infancy and doing some amazing shit, but it's not ready for anything too hard to handle I'd say have this chinky eyed fellow run in 20 years, and then he could achieve something.

I make 1000$/day on a really good day.
What are you talking about?

Pay taxes

Because people like this guy exist
The yangbucks won't work. People want to be richer than others, in a way they can feel like they earned it. Nobody wants everyone to live happily, that's not human. Human is selfishness, like why we have capitalism in the first place.

I make 10,000$/hour in a really good hour

kek

That's not even covering rent anymore.

$1000 worth of ICE
Go on a Rampage
Steal $3000
Pay Rent

Donate it to the wall.

Donate it to Trump 2024

Attached: 1567671602367.jpg (635x773, 143K)

I make 10EE100$/femtosecond in a really good femtosecond

Drugs and Alcohol and Cigarettes

Is this you op?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

Attached: Swedish.png (667x648, 830K)