Hey /b, be honest. You're racist aren't ya?

Hey /b, be honest. You're racist aren't ya?
It's okay to be racist, it's only natural be one, just don't go overboard and get mob justice.
So how did it started? what makes you become racist?

Attached: 2F4.jpg (368x547, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/admissions/article/2018/06/18/harvard-faces-new-scrutiny-over-how-it-evaluates-asian-american
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am not a Drumf supporter I’m not racism

The xtreme violence cause by nigger in my grade school. it was fucking nightmare and the adult did not fucking care about us out of fear of losing thier job if they told the truth about the fucking nigger animals. Fear is the new American way.

OP here and this is my story, I'm just a jolly young man when I needed to save some expenses. for that I had to rent out a room, it was quite a cheap price for the area, literally almost half price among all other room posted to let.

There comes many bastards comes flocking to get themselves a nice stay from all races and I accepted a pajeet since he come dressed properly. What could go wrong I say, dude seems pretty okay to me. say he's graduated from australia and is a composer.
Nightmares comes a week later, the living room starts piling with takeout boxes, had a talk with the guy and he say its okay hes a vegan and doing recycle and shit, okay but at least tidy the place up, you're only renting the room not the whole house.
Two weeks later, the house starts smelling like shits, piss and cheap moonshine. had to confront this mongrel again, he said his friends comes over probably just the body odor, will spray air freshener later. then I had to open the balcony and found used condom hungs up with the content spilled on the floor. well as any normal people will do I ran to toilet to my amusement they had to leave their shit un-flushed with the seat opens. that explains the shitty smell.

That's it, time to kick the guy out from my house. give him a week notice to clean everything up and scram. but guess what? this no only make more mess simply hiding all the trash he piled up in the storage room which later gets complaint from the neighboring house, complaint to the condo management that I'm treating him unfair and is having drug parties at my unit, bring his buddies to trash the place, crash my TV, raid my fridge. by the end of the week even I got myself an eviction note from the condo management.

I did explain my situation to them but the sob story made up by pajeet goes unbelievably well with them since they're a flock, cut the story short I had to move out the next month as well.. by this time I'm truly in bad terms with most of the pajeet race.

You don't have to be a drumf supporter to be racist. a racist drumf supporter is just another iconic racist with a label.

I live on Mexico.
In middle school a black kid was autistic and without friends, I atributed racism as why to fuck with him and my friends followed me.
I was called on my behavior, but I never felt rightous doing it, it was just an excuse.
We later became kinda friends.
I don't like most niggers appearance but I think the same about men and fat people. Just a kneejerk reaction.
Nigger is just a fucking word btw, it's just funny to say.

>Nigger is just a fucking word btw, it's just funny to say.
Had to agree with this, I do have some nigger friends and they do find it awkward when I'm holding out the N-word with them, its like saying shit you know what I mean? good shit bad shit it like how you press the importance of the matter.

The only thing I'm uncomfortable with them black people is the way they speak, arabs do that alot too, fucking loud with no restraint and their body odor for those that doesn't shower.

>I am not a Drumf supporter
Oh so you believe in treating blacks like they are mentally handicapped and require special privileges to compete with whites and asians
Fucking racist liberals

>Hey /b, be honest. You're racist aren't ya?
Insofar as I believe that temperament is passed down genetically and we are all products of our environment.

Different ethnic groups come from radically different environments and thus have different temperaments.
All should be equal before the law and all of us have frontal lobes. But some people do have different traits.

Attached: 1562561062713.gif (500x383, 977K)

Here on Mex "Negro" is way lighter than in the US as it's like saying "black (person)". It all comes down to context, avoiding using the word with unknown people is very reasonable imo.

>temperament is passed down genetically and we are all products of our environment.
No one is natural born racist, you're taught to be one.
Like how a white kid ask why the other kid is black and the other way around and asking if they can be friends. They won't see race as a thing until someone brought it over to them.

>Different ethnic groups come from radically different environments and thus have different temperaments.
True for some people, most countries are no longer aislationists and therefore is harder to know one's background based on race.

>No one is natural born racist, you're taught to be one.
Okay bud, psychology degree here. We are absolutely born racist. At least in the way liberals mean.

We innately prefer people who have features similar to our own.

If you were to wake up with no memory in the middle of a crowded room, you would feel much more at ease if everybody there resembled you rather than if they were a completely different race.
This is called "Inclusive genetic fitness"

And genetic groups with different behavior patterns absolutely exist.

We spent 200,000 years isolated in different areas of the globe with different weather, survival strategies, and predators.

Thats a lot of human generations and we are nowhere near reversing those effects.

Im a little racist i mean i wouldnt want my daughter to marrg a black or to date a black chick myself but oh well i dont hate blacks im just racist people hate each other for mo reason and try to justify their hatred with bullshit. If anything i find myself hating my own race more often than not tho asians seem like they would be cunts irl

Not sure if I agree or even get all you're saying. But related to that, some white people don't distinguish black people's faces as easily, but that's got to do with the race of people around you when you were a kiddo and not your own race.

Lol asians

I'm talking about the way you were raised or the country in which you have spent most of your life, I don't disagree with what you just said.

Yep, blacks with low test scores get put into universities where they didn't qualify, whereas high scoring asians are denied entry because there are "too many of them"

Sauce

Asians are litteral fucking savages litteraly always a hair away from doing fucked up shit

>We innately prefer people who have features similar to our own
That is called "Preferences" by look, being racist is by mean to discriminate or prejudice against people of other races, not a person by their appearance. You throw five normal men on a deserted island they'd give no fuck about race or look, add on five bear and five monkey, then as long you're human being thats good enough to survive together.

Had the time being during the nazi era, if you simply identified as the jew well its either you take the bullet or the gas chamber for you. now that is racist.

insidehighered.com/admissions/article/2018/06/18/harvard-faces-new-scrutiny-over-how-it-evaluates-asian-american

two seconds on google.

>Asians are litteral fucking savages litteraly always a hair away from doing fucked up shit
So are whites.

As an asian, I find this rather amusing. I mean it's true that we sometimes do bizzare things. it's the cultural thing that messed us up.

That's racism

No, thats left wing progressivism you bigot
Ugh...like...you must be a literal nazi if you don't agree with holding back whites jews and asians in favor of other races.

Ive got it large groups of similar people are evil.

Asians are wannabe whites and jews are just snowflake whites like whites that claim to be native hawaiians

So democracy is bad? It's the majority neglecting the minority wishes.

>whites that claim to be native hawaiians
This is new to me, do explain? I don't really follow trending stuff. thanks mate.

Government is evil because governments do not operate under an individual sence of morality they opperate with logic that benefits itself

i hate mexicans, i'm half and i was molested by someone from that side of the family.i remember when i had said something to my mom and aunt and they all started treating me as if i ruined theyre fmily. they always put me down because i was more "americanized" than them and because i was half asian, always calling me racial asian slurs. growing up around mexican women, they were always so mean to me, so insecure and theyre always so corny and not very smart.

their family* ah i typed to fast im an idiot haha

Hating niggers, kikes, some spics, and honkies for the content of their character isnt racist

When you work in retail a good in the service industry and notice all a trend about all the worst customers. Its hard to ignore the fact that if you see a fat middle aged latina woman with loud obnoxious kids they are the ones she's going she's someone you wish you could ignore. or the people that leave their trash everywhere and a mess up the after you cleaned up the place up are either kids or mexicans. When management shows the staff security footage and you see broken window or items stolen and you someone is see the and you're surprised when its a white person. Its a little hard not to be a little racist after that.

>Hating niggers, kikes, some spics, and honkies for the content of their character isnt racist
Yeah, but once you start generalizing then it becomes racist.

Saw how black people acted how their egos where how they are socially and it made me hate them for ever

I use to hate all asians but now I only hate koreans. First of all kpop is fucking trash, the women are either fugly or they all go to the same plastic surgeon, and all the 20 something year olds try so hard to be white. I used to live in LA and I just eventually grew tired of all their shit.

>work in retail
I only lasted a year on this, you simply starts generalizing people by traits and then slowly by race since you're tired of dealing with people and seeing a pattern on how to please them or piss them.

>Me: Hey Doze, long time no see what ya buying?
>Dz: Just bringing my buddy here to shop for stuff this is Mahmood
>Mm: Yo, how are you my man.. starts speaking in arabic
>Me: here goes.. replies in arabic
>They left
>Some other arabs saw I can speak their language
>Yodelling in arabs: yoleleyoleeulalala
>Me: sorry can you speak slowly? you want perfume? want kind?
>Yodelling arabs: yodelling faster and furiously
>I'm feeling threathened
>his sons comes by, turns out that guy is looking for toilet,
>we look like a scene where I'm getting chewed by an arab guy for bad service.

Growing up around ghetto niggers made me hate them. I've never met a single ghetto black person worth knowing. Granted I'm from south carolina the black people here are actual slave negroids.

Not racist, just don't like them, simple as.

Racism for me is a way that lets me get away with torturing someone and a outlet for being a psychopath.

There's a difference between logical racism and autistic hatred. Learn the difference.

Racism must be irrational, or it would not be racism. Beliefs of superiority are delusions. Superiority only exists within a set of critera that you assign value to. There is no such thing as objectively superior in this sense. That being said, it is objectively the case that we tend to value shit as the apes we are and it makes sense we do so too. So the concept of superiority still has merit, within well defined boundaries and in a given context.