Why won't aliens come here?

why won't aliens come here?

Attached: ehy5656h.jpg (678x381, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g
history.com/videos/uss-roosevelt-gimbal-ufo-declassified-video?playlist_slug=ufo-fighter-pilots-video-playlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you must not live in the US

>hurr hur because humanas are stoopid
If your answer is this pls an hero.

They don't needs our resources... yet

too many niggers and spics

What are you talking about matey? I chill with aliens all the time.

Attached: image3A9254_Glitch.jpg (2092x1433, 1.68M)

Would you want to come here and listen to liberals, feminists, and SJWs? Hell no. I’d stay the fuck away too.

>thinking they're not the reason aliens won't chill
>isn't chilling with aliens

Attached: image3A9254_Glitch.jpg (2092x1433, 1002K)

the pussy is better on their home world

Why would they?

Well there are a number of solutions to the Fermi Paradox.

First you have to consider the fact that until very recently (cosmologically speaking) the universe was a pretty hostile place to life and any life that sprang up was likely to be exterminated in a gamma ray burst from a supernova. Add to this while life is likely common in the universe (and I would not be surprised if it existed on other bodies in this solar system) intelligent life is likely rare. Technological intelligent life would be rarer still. For most of human existence we were more than happy enough to live as hunter gatherers and didn't really start to settle down until about 10,000 BCE. It's entirely possible that human beings are currently the most technologically advanced species in the cosmos. Then there's the Great Filter which probably claims most intelligent technologically advanced lifeforms. It could be that most technologically advanced lifeforms never transcend their greedy lizard brains and never evolve into a post scarcity society instead choosing to destroy themselves driven by their own personal greed. But if they do make it past the great filter the distance between stars is probably too much for biological forms to ever travel more than a dozen light years from their home planet. If intelligent space faring civilizations exist they've probably abandoned their physical forms long ago and live in digital realities while their machines explore the universe for them. Since computing power is so much less resource costly to them it would make sense for them when they do encounter a non space faring intelligent species to simply transfer those biological beings to a computer simulation of their world and let them live out their simulated lifespans in isolation, then take their stuff. For all we know we might be living in one now and our world was taken by an alien intelligence thousands of years ago.

It's like chilling with a goddamn chimpanzee.

Sure, you might observe it, but if your race has been around for millions and we've only been around for thousands, they've probably explored every damn concept we have ten times more than us.

And I doubt they have the time to be teaching our wack asses when they got alien babies and shit to handle.

>implying they haven't been here all along

Because human beings mental development are still neck deep in the stone age. Like this guy

What if evolution from humans to space humans took so many generations that space humans couldt live on planets with high gravity. Their bones too fragile to withstand it. Like a stranded whale dying by its own weight. So space humans had no choice but to mix dna with animals and hope they turn out human-like. And after colonizing they move on to other planets to continue colonizing with other life forms... maybe they check on us sometimes. Maybe they realized we're self-destructive and went "fuck it"

Animals are stupid too. Don't we still study them? You're a retarded faggot.

If aliens travel as biological species instead of a digital one then they'd travel in ships that generate suitable gravity, there are a number of ways that you could do this either using acceleration and deceleration to maintain gravity or by spinning the section of the ship they live in to generate gravity.

youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g

This guy's channel will answer all your questions.

For the same reasons we don't talk to ants or bacteria. We're not on their level.

Cause there aren’t any. The universe is almost completely hostile to life. We drew the one cosmic long straw. There might be things like bacteria and mold growing in other worlds, but actual space traveling aliens? Nah, that’s impossible.

"we do this for pleasure"

Attached: ow_my_balls_silent.webm (320x224, 529K)

>but actual space traveling aliens? Nah, that’s impossible.

Says the guy from a space capable species.

Found the liberal feminist SJW.

I bet it’s because meat based life just looks like a larval stage to more advanced synthetic based species. Space is inherently lethal to meat, but not to robots. Any space faring civilization will have discarded their meat for more efficient and effective bodies. To them, we’re still wriggling larva

You post on Yea Forums and you don't understand why aliens won't also post on Yea Forums?

Were you by any chance dropped on your head as a baby, user?

what do ya'll think's gonna happen on sept. 20th with that facebook event?

Why would you WANT them to come here? What makes you think their intentions would be benevolent?

they´ve been experimenting on this planet for millions of years.

So when they anal probe is it's SPACE PAEDOPHILIA!

It’s a little far to travel to kill strangers.

We’re not space travelers, we’re space divers. Mars is a pipe dream that will kill any colonization effort. And like I said, we drew the one long straw, and were still stuck in earths gravity well.

I dunno
Why don't you go visit some random chimpanzee tribe?

Attached: 1497723238993.png (1281x680, 1.49M)

They wouldn’t come here to kill us, they’d come here to collect our resources. They’d kill us so they can take our stuff

There are not aliens, only us in the vast galaxy. Our duty is to expand beyond earth.

So basically..aliens are space niggers

Attached: 1551703615890.jpg (749x736, 129K)

Not too far to conquer us and subjugate us for research purposes. The fact is, if aliens react to technologically inferior civilizations at all like we have historically (think of the American Indians), then we’re likely fucked if/when they make contact with us. We’ve have no way of guessing their intent, which is why we should minimize risk and avoid contact with them.

It's easier for a K1 to become a K2 not by colonizing other worlds but by sending robots to tear the worlds apart and make a Dyson swarm of suitable human habitats out of them. Planets are not the best way for a technologically advanced species to survive. Too many eggs in one basket.

>Our duty is to expand beyond earth.

yeah because we're doing such a great job on earth that we need to expand

If you're a species capable of interstellar flight then anything you want can be found in uninhabited star systems. With the entire galaxy to play in the resources of a single solar system are nothing.

They are already here you can't see thwm3 because we seeing the world as 5 percent

We don’t have anything that’s not readily available everywhere.

Kek this is gold

Attached: 8339BA68-4D5D-444B-BC36-526FCE1B50C9.jpg (559x556, 35K)

Perhaps they’d kill/conquer us, to destroy a potential future competitor. If I was the head of a technologically advanced, space-farring civilization, I’d wipe out as many potential adversaries as possible (before they became a real problem).

Or we just live peacefully because we’re on different planets and have no need to fight?

Agreed. That is my hope. My point is, we don’t want to make contact with an alien civilization, because we’ve no way of understanding what their intentions would be.

> why won't aliens come here

They have seen the catalog of /b.

Aliens dont come to earth for the sane reason you dont go to iowa for Arby's.

I mean .... Just observe Yea Forums

That should be reason enough

Bump

Attached: B32716C2-59CD-4FA7-ACAD-EACA92994184.png (707x1000, 663K)

Attached: E28FABAC-0309-45BD-87D0-171D913876F1.jpg (712x702, 63K)

>average Yea Forums user

Not funny, my brother died that way.

Anyone know the artist? I really, really like this image.

Because they don't exist

You don’t know that.

kek

The atlanteans, magalenicans and the maya weren't full humanas...

Attached: 1562531125631.png (1078x980, 872K)

fill me in on the missing information

They gonna naruto run on area 51.

Np newfag,lurk moar faggot

As an anthropologist I don't even know where to begin to tell you how wrong you are.

We are the aliens

Try.

What's raruto run?

im a super oldfag im old and just married now and Yea Forumsrowse late at night occasionally inbetween masturbation sessions

ya heard

Attached: 87B22100-8D21-4618-ACA2-66050862AB66.jpg (271x450, 38K)

I am pretty sure that they are already here or are at least watching us.
Think about what Kurzweil tells us about singularity and how the development of science and technolofy accelerates exponentially.
They could already be here without us being able to notice them. Because they are extremely small or have some kind of cloaking technology. Or exist in ways we cannot even imagine.

Why would aliens come here?
I don't even want to be here.

Because humans keep killing each other.

Attached: 1549783392178.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Attached: 63960986-7ED2-4C30-9587-42DAE14E879D.jpg (850x1126, 144K)

Attached: 177A0A30-9661-4033-908B-9BA23D978360.jpg (900x900, 152K)

Because it's dangerous to be near humans.

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

Not because we're stupid, but because we're violent and insane.

Who's to say they aren't already?

>magalenicans
did you just make that one up?

Stop scaring people.

Dogs are dangerous too. That’s why we have to defend ourselves against them.

Attached: A161F3DF-072A-4035-8402-5C5287442B2B.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Attached: 904DCE81-7D09-475B-B5AF-CF82C2371227.gif (720x960, 227K)

Attached: 26549A43-ABA5-4E43-952B-B6B7136599A7.gif (720x960, 246K)

They already have.
history.com/videos/uss-roosevelt-gimbal-ufo-declassified-video?playlist_slug=ufo-fighter-pilots-video-playlist

Attached: CD3C4CED-3DD9-4C2D-A9E9-9272C7A24424.png (1334x750, 1.14M)