I'm sexually attracted to giving straight men money, letting them spend it in front of me...

I'm sexually attracted to giving straight men money, letting them spend it in front of me, going hungry to buy them sneakers and video games, and letting them do things like kick me in the stomach, shins, or head or earring food they've stepped on.

How did this happen. I'm a fucking creep. I pay for straight friends when they don't know why. I let people do mean things to me like in the show Jackass but I actually get off on it. What's wrong with me?

Attached: PMp8Y6.png (1500x1500, 68K)

*eating food they've stepped on*

shit i dunno, but lets make a deal

I don't know but you can pay me lol I'm broke

Yoo give me 20 bucks you fuckin weirdo

I'm venting. I also have no idea if you're actually straight men, if I'd find you attractive etc..

Well I still want 20 bux you want proof I guess?

I don't know how you'd prove it but sure?

Straight man here, give me money you worthless piece of shit.

I appreciate that that's how a lot of these kinds of relationships go. In my case, I get doormatted and treated like a curiosity or opportunity, not called worthless.

When it's roleplaying, it's a turn off. When people genuinely want the experience or just think it's entertaining that I'll pay or work for them for nothing, that's what's attractive.

Well, I could use the money for a video game or some snacks or somethin, so it would be nice if you could hand over a moderate $25. I got Venmo, it is an ez deal

Dude, I def want to play game and get spoiled Add me on dicord maybe?

I have Venmo but don't feel comfortable sharing that info on Yea Forums

It's really fucking stupid of me to do this on Yea Forums but...

Cuck#6765

Well, it's better this way. I was expecting more "whoa dude, that sucks" and less "give me your money".

Asl?

? American Sign Language?

Why do you fuckheads come here to humblebrag about your stupid fetishes. Nobody cares you retard, what did you expect apart from people asking for money? "Oh that's cool, please tell me more"
Go make a Tumblr account and vomit your crap over there. They will appreciate it. You are worthless, you'll never get anywhere and probably die of aids in a government hospice because you wasted all your money for sexual gratification. You're worse then a woman.

The cuck came through!

Attached: 568AB428-2D78-4508-8C0B-D3E84073024A.jpg (1242x2208, 91K)

epic ween :^)

Shit I'm straight come through with a copy of Doom on steam I'll add you on discord

Attached: 1568518511268.jpg (470x470, 31K)

straight male, right here
could use 30 bux

Gib me ur moneh

good guy

Well, this has been more expensive than expected...

ez proof

Attached: sketch-1568619994783.png (720x1440, 97K)

Come here slave. Let me put this collar on you.

Lol 18/m/johnsontown

That's not exactly how I work. Thanks though.

It will be. Now lay on your stomach

Thanks again.

Alright. I'm going to play video games. I'll pay attention for my discord in case anyone tries to add.