Is this Ellyse Willems?

Is this Ellyse Willems?

Attached: 1568589876597.png (849x580, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rJjeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100%. But that's not James.

Who could it be then? Also could anyone blackmail Ellyse?

I hope not

Her boobs are maybe to big

Attached: 662191-f498effd1b0ec7cee0bfea0c7ba7301f.jpg (300x300, 18K)

There was a rumor she was banging one of the interns. And you could, just match up her freckles or whatever.

Why is hot in either case, I mean it's bad that we are invading her privacy and all of that but James shamed people for having nudes so they should know better

Doesn't Funhaus has not many interns, in the Best of Bruce was the first time I saw someone knew that could be an intern

Plz be win

May be a FH or RT intern, but I'm sure theres quite a few behind the scenes.

I can kinda see it

Attached: 98f1aa76270f4a51.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Let's play match the dots

Attached: cdgmsszvzbt01.jpg (1080x1794, 132K)

No, it's not. Freckles don't match up
imgur.com/a/rJjeE

100% not her. You can see in her bikini pics that her chest, neck, and shoulders are covered with freckles/moles. The sort of ones that don't just dissapear with certain lighting.

Sorry to bust your fantasy, but It's without doubt not her.

Example

Attached: 1986097991074470173.jpg (1080x1794, 107K)

Welp I'm convinced cases closed, false alarm

Yes it is, James.

All you have to do is stop being in denial, and compare the picture with a bikini pic.

whose ip is in the picture OP?

interesting. Joliet Illinois

What other rumors and drama is there about Funhaus?

What does the qr link to or is it to small to scan

As far as I am aware it can't be used it's too small

Is there any insight in why Bruce quit

Does that mean name or name and locatilocation

Bruce said on stream he's just tired of working so hard for a company instead of himself.

there is a legit vid of her getting finger banged on celeb jihad

Yes
She fucked two people there besides james

Link or it didn't happen

You mean all those deepfakes?

Wont let me post link because of spam

Attached: B70836A6-F5A8-492B-A4C2-1677F41A8917.png (1242x2208, 715K)

you know, the Alanah thread we had earlier today was better than this.

I dunno man she def has the same tits same hair and a big ass mole in the same spot

anything new?

right. you can't make claims like this and link us to it as prove

nope

no, thats ur mom

well fix this thread by posting alanah then

Dude, her face flickers in the fucking video like every other deepfake. Stop thinking with your dick.

this is clearly not her. clearly a face filter you can see fading when the camera loses sight of her eyes

Where, besides your ass, are you pulling that from?

His urethra

Anyone have good feet pics of Elyse?

Just google it dude, however I can tell you if you go the James Instagram you'll find a never ending stream of feet and legs and know person in this world cannot convince me that James does not have a feet fetish aka his a feetfag

Where could you have possibly heard that rumor from?

I wouldn't be surprised if Lawrance or the fat fuck from Funhaus are perverts and leakers

Celebjihad has mostly fakes, dude. It's a joke website

I wish but it doesn't even look like her at all

Jon smith I forget his name

So lick how hot is Alanah? Am I right or am I right fellas

yeah but how would they get pictures of elyse blowing somebody anyway? do they just share it around the office nowadays? maybe i'm a sheltered loser, i dunno

Is there a discord for rooster teeth and funhaus sluts?

I dont think they have the photo or anything like that but I imagine them as b poster, sometimes looking for stuff of people in the office and that like to leak rumours

Second that my man

I used to think she was near perfect but for some reason when she said she had broken up with Blaine I kinda lost interest. Like she's pretty but I'm not crazy about her anymore.

Wish it was Barb

if that guy can't satisfy her then what chance do men like us stand? it's obvious her standards are way too high. i'm not gay but let's be real. he was a sexy motherfucker and i bet his cock was perfect.

Weren't they living in seperate states the whole time? Doesn't surprise me they broke up.

I doubt I'll ever even be within 100 feet from her. I just enjoy fantasizing sometimes.

They may have. Plus Alanah hasn't lived in America for that long

Alanah probably sucks better cock

Attached: 967196B5-E6DE-41B0-B14F-B83CA899D523.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Attached: CJ18h6CUYAAYo92.jpg (749x1024, 147K)

i feel ya bro i'm just kidding around

at first i didn't believe, but the more i look at original pic, i think it's elyse. i wish the penis wasn't there, we could check for her distinctive neck creases. real funhaus niggas know what i'm talkin bout

Real Funhaus spic here, I knew exactly what you're talking about she has some very distinct kinda folds and lines in her neck, I actually have a cousin who I love that has similar folds.
She also has dots that are unique

As much as we all want it to be her, it's not.

Alannah has a sexy voice too, she could legitimately become a voice actor if she wanted too

I just wanna hear her say nasty Aussie slut shit

Attached: 81875727-497F-435A-8E87-DC9F695F8E41.jpg (1440x2960, 520K)

She is, technically

I mean to make it a significant part of her income

Attached: ely5uydhvt.png (1440x1475, 1.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-232357_VSCO.jpg (1080x2280, 820K)

exactly what I was thinking

Who is that bitch

Wrong thread my bad

jon smith seems like a plain old dork to me. he's like an off brand kevin james character.

law dog, though, i do see something dark about him... and he actually admitted to being into unsavory online forums and stuff in a past video IIRC, he said that it was the old him though and he wasn't like that anymore. it's interesting to ponder on.

Gonna tell you a little secret. Celeb Jihad is not a reputable source for anything, let alone real nude photos of celebs.

Loli shit for sure, 3d? Who knows

Jon seems to me like a guy who's secretly into really depraved stuff and is super horny because he's an incel, the fucking a disk gag kinda confirms what I am saying