Secrets thread

Secrets thread

What have you done?

Attached: large.jpg (400x266, 23K)

Sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

You monster

Fucked my sister

had a secret relationship with my crossdressing roommate back in uni

I stuck my tongue in a burrito.

I want to get fucked by a male dog.

Story?

I didn't do anything but my boss confessed to having a sex dream about me.

Who doesn't?

I go to rp sites so my character can hang around with cute shota characters. I have a fetish.

Catfishing my mom for hot pics. I cum so much to her.

Attached: 18F78710-098D-4D4E-B189-78681D6AEAB4.jpg (1125x1109, 1.08M)

>Sister and I are twins
>She won the coin toss to get our Dad's truck after he got a new one.
>While she's on a college trip to Europe I convinced my Dad that she wouldn't even need the truck, that she's going to be taking a semester away (which wasn't true)
>Dad gives me the truck
>She's pissed when she gets back, but he already signed it over to me.

She was passed out and I penetrated her once, started to cum as soon as I felt inside of her
Check this double trips THO

I probed my friend about his sex life because he met some girl though a fetish website, I asked what he listed and he just said bondage and stuff. I knew there was something more to it but I just left it at that and said something like "I can't judge you because I'm into something deviant things too." I ended up telling him about my crossdressing fetish and my experiences with gender dysphoria growing up. He then show me a picture of him dressed up as a girl and basically explained that he goes through the same stuff as me.
It was just an intense experience finally telling someone IRL about it but I'm just still struck that we've been good friends for 10 years and we had the same stuff going on.

Fucked my best friend's little sister

Cheated on my wife with a goth drug addict who then killed herself

Spent months with a random fantasising about raping girls we know

Shared a girl's details, now she's being harassed

Constantly buying hookers

I think more people are into kinky stuff/going through some weird stuff than we'll ever really know.

I want to see my wife turned into a famous web slut and be debased and do depraved things - gangbangs, bukake, etc.

i regularly molest a mentally disable chick. grab her titties, finger her, etc

I moved out of my parents' house recently. Told them I'm now living in an apartment with two sexy ladies. In reality, I'm sleeping on my friend's couch.

show pic of wife

im intrigued. any stories you can tell us?

A friend asked me to help fufill her rape fantasy. Her husband doesn't know I forcefully put my dick in his wife

same.

Attached: IMG_5253.jpg (1536x2048, 520K)

>Catfishing my mom for hot pics
how?

What's stopping you? Go for it.

>Fucked my best friend's little sister

how little we talkin here

Want to turn my friend into the perfect little fuck toy against her will

Pretending to be a hot Chad on Instagram. Just complimenting her a lot. Slid into the dms and then got more sexual.

Attached: 52821F9A-D3F6-446D-9C23-83C1D4BF635A.jpg (1125x1067, 287K)

I fart in my underwear and like tendies.

I’m not a neckbeard.

I've tried human

16 at the time

story, how, where, who got you the meat, how did you prepare it?

I fantasize about a younger boy pushing me around, flirting, and then eventually getting me to suck their dick/bottom for them.

Asshole

I used an expired coupon at the store to save 20 cents

I lust after my daughter. She is a typical California blonde, as sexy as she is stupid. Doesn't get it from her mother, who is all white trash with tacky leopard print pants and way too much hair spray. My wife is always trying to get me to go upstairs, but I'm always thinking of our daughter while we do it. Daughter's walking around in skimpy bikini, and I'm pretty sure my son wants to do her too, but he's such pathetic shrimp he wouldn't have a chance even if he wasn't her brother.

I don't want to go into too much detail, but about 6 month ago my friends got into a little bit of a scrape, and his wife tries to get in the way and got smash in the head by a hammer. she's pretty much a walking shell of her former self, can't retain memories for more than a little

anyways since i'm like family i i live close by i go like every day. he's had a hard time adjusting to caring for a person so being a good guy I help him out by babysitting to he can do some errands. she'll pretty much sit there forever and keeps asking for candy and drinks and don't react to being touched. i push it a little every time, and last night i got her pussy nice and wet and kept sliding my fingers into her mouth, making her taste her own pussy juices

not really worried about getting caught because she's pretty non verbal. I want to use her as my living sex doll

whats the most youve done with her? story?

I fucked my preacher's wife during service in the bathroom at the church.

I live on a large property in the country. My lawnmower is stored in a shed away from the house, not really close enough to walk. When it's time to mow the lawn, I take a motorcycle out to the shed to retrieve the riding lawnmower. I fantasize that I'm Stringfellow Hawk and I'm retrieving Airwolf from a hidden hangar. That's it.

it was a few years back. went camping deep in the Yukon. got snowed in where we were, so we had to make do with what we had. one of our peeps decided to try and brave the storm for help. comes back frostbitten looking half dead. he dies and our supplies ran out. didnt take long to use him as food. eventually we're rescued after a few weeks. the local pd didnt want to ruin their parks park's reputation so we had to sign NDAs about what happened. Cause of death was rule exposure and his family was told that the body was in the condition it was due to wildlife

Married with children. Nice.

That's hot af if true, but I have a hard time believing it.

Jesus I feel bad for her

Maybe later

He was 63 and she was 27. He openly admitted to marrying her because she looks good. I guess they never fucked though. She was getting it from a lot of dudes.

Well i haven't fucked her or anything most i go tis finger her, i'm trying to work her to yank me off, but that's a slow going process.

i don't she was barshit insane and tried to poison my cats one time because she thought they were disgusting animals.
She doesn't feel anymore, she's not a person anymore. she's a living shitting doll

Sometimes I only pretend to eat my wife out, fingering her instead while making mouth sounds.

I worry that people see me as a creep. I am quiet and often walk around campus at night and talk to people about things like the moonlight or how pleasant the night is.

I don't have many friends, and currently i am half the world away from all of them, as well as my family. I say that i don't mind it and that i enjoy the loneliness but it fucking sucks being alone.

Been sneaking pictures off my sister's phone for fap material

how do you go about groping her? have you ever undressed her?

its a triple double :o

Of everything in this thread, this is bullshit.

Does she walk?

That doesn't work like that.

Then explain the texture in detail. Was it yummy?

how old were u at the time?

if it's over 18 ima need a story

Did you cum in her?

all she wears are t shirts and sweats. i don't try to undress her because it's too hard to get her to get it back on. I just pull everything up, lick her nips, play with her tits, grab her pussy and play around with her.

she can but will usually just sit there, ahe'a really docile and just watches whats around her not saying a word

just recently found out one of my friends from high school is trans. A year ago before i knew, i was thinking about which of my classmates would most likely be trans, and he was the only one who stood out as most likely trans. I don't know how i knew, but i just did.

I used to live a continent away from all my friends and family for a year and I said I loved it the whole time because I thought I was supposed to but I was so lonely and miserable every day.

hard to believe I know
it was porkish. we practically almost burned the pieces because of fear of disease.

Convinced my ex gf to strip for me on webcam. She didn’t have a clue I was letting my roommates watch

There's this fat pig in the office who is completely in love with me. I'm her boss, and she could totally turn me into HR for all the nasty comments I make about her weight. Some of it is more subtle, like asking her how many breakfasts she had this morning. Sometimes I just tell her she looks like a burrito. She takes my abuse because she wants me, but she doesn't know I want her too.

Yes, of course

My greatest dream is to eat person. How lucky you are, friend.

I know this sounds crazy but I, am Spartacus

eating your dads cock doesn't count

I had my first kiss and almost lost my virginity to my cousin when we were kids. She got hot and I wanna do it again.
I just bought a banjo so hopefully that might awake something in her.

I'm not trying to insult your ego or bolster mine with this next statement, I simply wish to express my opinion: You sound like trash people

out of curiosity what do you do when she shits/pees or needs a bath?

I dont consider it luck. still one of those surreal i wish it didnt happen moments in my life. nothing dreamy or cool about having to use your friend as food

I am Spartacus

Pics

Got my wifes friend drunk enough to convince her to model for me, ended up seeing everyting.
Fap material for life secured.

wickr: bigboot99 if interested

What an ungrateful piece of shit you are.

thanks
i don't usually have to deal with that, if she's gone it's usually less than 30 min. i only just fuck with her when i know it's going to be a while like groceries. she doesn't have accidents but he'll have her use the restromo before he leaves

I was in a grocery store when a fire broke out. Everyone ran out, but I stayed a couple of minutes so I could raid the donut section. I knew I'd be caught if I ran out with the donuts, so I just ate them there and bolted, risking death for donuts.

What sucks the most is that i am very shy when it comes to meeting people, i just have a mental block of not wanting to disturb them. If someone rejects me once due to inconvenience i probably will never reach out again in fear of bothering them. It's not that i care about what others think of me or that i am anti-social, it's just that i really don't want to bother people and that makes meeting new people extremely difficult.

Regularly post my friends nudes and get off on it

Let's see.

It’s so fucking hot having that kind of power over someone

Are you fluent in the language where you are?

Attached: B6FC237F-91D9-4521-ADF0-BF26224F359C.jpg (1125x861, 700K)

does she have a nice body? have you ever jacked off in front of her or anything similar

do you have any pics of her?

I would too with those tits

i have videos, pics, everything

i'll never post them though

Same. It's the best feeling

No, but i can get by easily and communicate with the locals without issues. I was planning on going to local bars and hanging out there once i fix my jetlag.

Trash

Attached: 0D1ED65A-5BC0-4A26-BC69-8920C050943B.jpg (1125x1109, 970K)

Do it

Love seeing amateur pics of some slut spread eagle and then thinking about how much she must regret taking it while I’m beating my meat to her holes

i can't risk it

The best is when you see her later and you know people on b are fapping to her. Even better if it's of a girl I'm hooking up with. Imagining all the people who've also seen her naked without her knowing

Just do it

My wife's best friend is a mildly fat chick. Not huge, but bigger. 2 years ago my wife and I were having some problems and her friend and I hooked up. Bizarrely I become addicted to eating her pussy. Like, I would rather eat her pussy than fuck. My wife and I are better now but I still occasionally go down on her friend. And that is all that the friend will let me do. Eat her pussy. Sometimes when she is over she teases me with it knowing just the smell makes me crazy.

Or when she finds out and realizes there’s nothing she can do about it

Attached: llaa.png (540x720, 472K)

Do it

Did that happen to you? Did you continue to post with her knowing?

You fap to that?

One Fourth of July when I was a kid, I wanted to watch the fireworks with my Dad, but he was still up in his study. I went to get him, but he just told me he'd be down soon. I waited outside his door, impatient. Even at six years old, I could tell the difference between a gunshot and the fireworks. I opened the door and found he had shot himself. He left a sealed envelope on his desk, marked "To (mother) and (user)". I pocked that envelope. I don't know why I did that. I told my mother it was an accident, that he was cleaning his gun. I've never opened that letter.

Actually laughed at this one.
When you walk by a fence, do you feel compelled to tap every upright as you go by?
On the road do you tap the wheel when a vehicle passes on the other side?

here's a cropped pic that i "borrowed" from her laptop before the injury.

Attached: IMG000.png (531x462, 189K)

Back in HS I met this lolrandom/scene girl with self esteem issues. Got her to open up and eventually smoked together. After one night of smoking at 1am hearing her cry about some family bullshit she invited me over to her house at 3am, since the family left for work.

Over the course of senior year she basically became my personal cum dump. Usually I'd pick her up to smoke around 1am and when her folks left around 3 we'd sneak in and she would let me use her throat.

Eventually convinced her I loved her so she would get on the pill and I could bust some nuts in that pussy raw. Made her do degrading shit, pretty sure non of it helped with her personal issues and might have fucked her up more.

Hardest nuts of my life tho. Have some stories of shit I'd do to her if anyone interested.

pic is her

Attached: 69540177_150719062791174_183022786139641256_n.jpg (1080x1350, 65K)

I molested my 11 year old cousin when I was 13

Let's see her tits

How do you keep curiosity from getting the better of you all that time?

story time?

Yup. Ex gf in college. I played dumb and pretended the pics must’ve been stolen or hacked somehow and promised I had deleted my copies. Meanwhile I was posting her pics in state threads. I could tell she was losing her shit over it but she didn’t have anyone she could tell but me...

yea go on

Post em?

Did she think it was hot in any way?

I go back and forth. I still have it with me, keep it in a little safe. I just look at the envelope sometimes. But it's been built up so much, I doubt it would give me the answers I want.

Attached: 1568325698662.jpg (1984x1488, 205K)

Best story I’ve ever read on Yea Forums... ever.

I can relate. I was born and raised in Albania and moved to the US before college. I love this country but I have zero friends. I never had many back there, but at least I had a couple.

No. She cried at first and after she saw one of the threads where people replied to here pics. She was so scared people would recognize her

After she got on the pill we basically had a routine. I'd pick her up around 1am, we would smoke weed/wax and she would complain about shit while I zoned it out. Around 3am we'd pull up to her house and go upstairs to her room. since nobody was home she was into me degrading her.

Fucked her in her little sisters bed and her parents bed. Made her yell that she was a whore and wanted me to nut inside. If she fell asleep after I would just get on top and put it back inside. Usually she would just mumble but would put her legs up and grab her knees to let me know she wanted it.

A couple of times when her family was going out of town, she would say she was sick or had homework to stay home. I'd tell her to leave the front door unlocked, lay in her bed naked. Put her legs into the air as far behind her head as she can and grab behind her knees. I'd smoke a fat bowl then head over, as soon as I got upstairs I'd just grab where her knees were and pump until I was done. Even on days she wanted me to pull out I'd just tell her to shut up and I'd go balls deep. Pack my shit up and go until the next time I wanted my balls drained.

Attached: 69519169_2147247195575552_2636352274047986383_n.jpg (1078x1078, 60K)

Maybe

Attached: IMG_20170804_114228_255.jpg (540x720, 59K)

you're the reason some campuses have emergency poles everywhere

Did anyone?

Give it a read user, you may not like what it says but at least it would give your closure, and while what your father did is extremely selfish and in no way justifiable the letter may help you better understand his decision.

How old is she?

None of you would believe me but I work at Area 51. Can actually be terribly boring sometimes. You wouldn’t believe the amount of money tha

My ma and nan wiped my ass till i was 10 ish. I used to shit open the door and yell to come wipe me.

kek I've actually helped some people who were in sticky situations. I helped stabilize a drunk person and convinced a suicidal person out of it.

Someone definitely knew her on one thread. I posted one of her clothed pics and they knew her initials and school. I got off hard showing them a different side of her. No clue who it was

What state?

MO

Thanks, I think I might as well just rip off the band-air and read it already. I have mixed feelings about whether suicide is selfish or not. He did leave us, which I hate, but he may have been in pain. In retrospect, though, I think the worst thing he did was kill himself in that manner, in that place, where his six year old child could and did find the body and be traumatized by it. There were probably other ways he could have gone about it. But you're right. No use in just holding onto this and not reading it. Closure? Maybe, but at least it'd be a change.

For a week I have started driving naked, but the strong desire to flash the women I meet in the streets asking them about the "direction" to a certain place. But I'm too beta to dare to make it happen

Well basically it went down like this. My cousins were all older and absolute savages did drugs , partied all night in the house, stole shit the whole shebang but my mother had to leave me with my aunt for awhile because she was having issues anyways everytime my aunt would leave to work at night she would basically tell us to stay in the room and lock the door to keep us away from my crazy ass cousins so.... when my cousin would fall asleep(or pretend to sleep) I would pull her pajama bottoms down stroke her pussy, spread her ass and jack off til I came on her sheets and fall asleep. I did this for 2 weeks she eventually told and my cousins and aunt beat the living shit out of me I havent spoken to them in about a decade

Attached: IMG_20170804_113409_735.jpg (405x720, 44K)

I really wish you the best, the situation as you described it would be difficult on an adult, let alone a 6 year old

More

Then post her tits.

Not really a secret but I've been roleplaying with this gorgeous girl for days now. I can tell this is gonna end in pain but I've never even been super into blondes and yet she's got me crazy about her. Didn't think I'd be this excited about someone and life in general again.

When I was 20 I was in an apartment with 2 other guys. I shared a room with 1 of the guys who was a 23-year old former college football player. Big guy, had a super hot girlfriend and she loved fucking around with him when I was in the room. One night I came back a little drunk and woke up to them messing around. I started jerking off and they noticed and his girlfriend call me over. When I got over she grabbed my prick and started sucking on it in front of him. My cock was bigger than his and what started as just him and I fucking her eventually became me fucking him in the ass in front of her. I had never been with a guy before and I guess it was awkward. We never talked about it again afterwards.

Who says I have tit shots

Attached: IMG_20170807_112104_108.jpg (405x720, 46K)

I secretly secretly keep myself secret to not tell secret about my secret to keep secret to myself to not be able to tell secret

How'd you talk that person out of being an hero?

Well do you?

I wanna kill myself, but my brother just did 2 months ago, so I have to wait longer to save my family some grief

Open it and post it faggot

That's hot as fuck

my girlfriend and i practice sph

Fuck your family if they worth the shit your going through your brother wouldn't have killed himself

I did the same thing to my wife

More?

Just sat down with her and discussed her situation for maybe an hour or an hour and a half, then pointed out some free resources that she could use to address what was causing/aggravating her feelings.

When I was 10 I fucked my step brothers 14 year old cousin

in that case get a life insurance, and wait some time with it. at least you leave something for them

if that is too big of a hassle, go on trip, do stuff with your time you normally wouldn't due to obligations

Details?

Was he hot? Lol

what is sph

Don't do it you stupid bitch

My story is almost exactly the same, just with my wife

One time i went to bed without brushing my teeth

Actually SHE was

small penis humiliation

I wanna kill myself but I hate the stigma around it. I'm not depressed and I actually have very little sympathy for depressed people, but I just can't find enough good reasons to keep living. Life is boring.

"Edgy"

Today is Kehli Krummes birthday. I came in her face cream and onher toothbrush.

Shes 21 now.

Attached: parents1-1.jpg (892x862, 137K)

is her penis really small?

i sucked my friend's cock while he watched a video of my wife fucking me.

Secret about your secret: I wish my gf and I practiced that. Sounds hot, but she'll think I'm a freak if I ask

I know I sound like an edgelord but I really think it's pointless for some people to live

good one

it’s easier to bring up than you’d think

most are just afraid about being too mean

there has to be something you want to do, that you never got to due to obligations/school/work

Workaholics?

I once ran over a goat with a small truck I borrowed, well it was a clean hit - the goat died right away probably concussion, the truck is clean from any dent or blood but I made the stupid mistake by stopping at the road side. There comes the owner with machete on hand all about to yell their ululate but with the quick thinking of me saves the day. I told him I just stopped the truck because the goat almost hit me while it flew over after being hit by another car.. to be honest I just describe about the car who drives right infront of me a while ago which makes sense to him since he saw that car too but didn't saw who actually hit the goat.

We shakes hand after that and he just let me drove away, things could get worse actually, see there are rumors about drivers getting slashed to death simply from accidentally hit on those animals, they beat you up first then ask for the animal compensation. that was a close call.

Attached: original.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

I used to line up dead birds and rodents infront of my neighbors house because I hated their pomeranian. Also put a slug in a girls water bottle when I went to boys and girls club. No real big secrets just weird shit I've done out of spite since I cant think of anything I keep secret worth posting here

I send my big sister dick pics on Snapchat pretty often

Yeah lets see more.

ex girl used to let me do anything I wanted to her regardless of where when. She wasn't on the pill and her fetish was to try and convince me to knock her up and take off the condom

One time I was in the living room and wanted to fuck so went into her room and she was passed out after work. Got between her legs and start taking off her panties. She was halfasleep/awake but immediately opened up her legs for easier access. Although she was into the breeding fetish she wasn't really sure about going through with it and was planning on going on BC.

Since she was half asleep I decided to hit it raw. She wasn't aware I wasn't using a condom so she went into the roleplay saying "give me your baby" "Don't pull out please"

Planned to pull out but since she thought I was wearing a condom when I tried she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me pulling me balls deep. Did this for the next few weeks until we broke up.

Gets with new dude and announced she was preg about 2 months in

Baby is about to be born and she reveals the full name. Baby has my middle name top fucking kek

What's her reaction?

She usually doesn’t even acknowledge it but she sends me snaps showing off her tits everyday

Attached: IMG_20170809_144159_671.jpg (540x720, 62K)

Let's see.

Why not? He was a junkie who didn't want to get better. I'm 26, no degree, a decent paying job but dead end. My mom died, my brother offed himself, my dad remarried and had another round of kids. I just rent a room. I'm starting to think, I don't even want to do this another 10 years. Who knows. I smoke a pack a day now, in hopes it brings cancer quicker. Deaths inevitable, I've already done some cool shit that you niggers won't ever get to, I'm good, but tbh I'm a puss and wouldn't do it, but just slowly die inside.

There is, but then I ask myself: is it worth having to live a life of work, taxes and expectations? And I can't help but think "not really." I still couldn't bring myself to do that to my family, though.

>done some cool shit you won't get to

yeah just go ahead and kill yourself faggot it seems you're just wasting space now

Probably pretty common but think I’m bi and crave sucking a fat dick and sitting on it.

Quit teasing us

sucked off a horse and drank its cum

I feel you, I am the same and fuck, I wish I had friend here. Sound so pathetic said like that.

Beat and sucked a horse once. Even tried to put its dick in my ass but never finished him off poor guy

Where are you?

In 2007 I got to make out with a celebrity I met who is 20 yrs older than me. Leaving off details because I will be accused of larping.

I do a lot of shit.

>>im european (dutch) and we’re pretty relaxed about nudity here. I go to mixed spas every now and then. Not to relax but to watch pussy and see naked women. I then jerk of thinking about them.

>>ive spied my gfs best friend on the toilet. Every time she visits i spy some more. Knowing what her pussy looks like when she is sitting accross the room from me makes me daimonds.
I also put my penis against her pussy once when she stayed over and was out drunk. It slit in a little. Still regret not pushing it in alk the way but i was afraid of her waking up.

>> i have send a dick pick to my gfs niece and she doesnt know it was me.

>> i have made out with ex-s sister with my ex one room away.

Ok. I'll stop unless someone else is fine with it.

I became a vet just to be close to animal pussy. I've arranged deals with some of my more rural patients to let me fuck their mares and ponies. Wanting to try a cow but no luck so far

My wife is traveling for work right now. I can't stop thinking about her getting fucked while she's gone. I hope she does it.

I've encouraged my wife to cuck me. Am now a fully fledged beta and she an active tinder whore.

I meant keep posting lol got any good ones?

Send me your money please.

Using whatever arbitrary points scale is applicable, 50,000 points to you for a damn Airwolf reference and obsession.

Outstanding, sir.

Or madam.

Whatever.

Are they even tight? Always wanted to fuck a mares pussy in heat

Shared my cousins nudes online a few times, then had people on Yea Forums send them to her twin brothers snapchat.

Unbeknownst to my parents and against their wishes, I converted to Mormonism strictly for the wives.

thats what i mean, if you're gonna off yourself anyway, quit work and do whatever the fuck you want to do with yourself.

Stole my daughters nudes from her phone.

It's a comfortable grip; strong and warm

where they hot? also share?

It's pointless for everyone to live you fucking nimrod, that's why you gotta make up your own meaning
Now go out there and live you fucking loser

That's worse that larping lol

No definitely keep posting

What country?

I am a child molester. I have only told 1 person in my life, and luckily he kept the secret. I like to come here because it feels good to share my secret with someone.

Indonesia

How do the farmers react when you ask them?

What other animals have you fucked?

I am so picky I haven't had sex for 2 years, even if I have a lot of request from men to. But, I just can't weirdly. I tell everyone that my sex life is active but I haven't touche anyone since 2 years. I think it is because I keep thinking about my ex and I feel stupid. I am a grill.

Show us

Asia

it does sound pathetic, which is why its a secret, don't think i could tell anyone i know how i feel

i masturbate with cp

Let's see!

Asking to get cuffed. Lol

Story time?

You may have jacked to cp that I have shared!

You think she knows its you?

Shared where?

Attached: 26 - sc1O0cJ.jpg (640x1138, 415K)

By telling my friend, or by sharing here?

Thought you couldn't share cp here? Lol

Attached: IMG_20170804_121101_432.jpg (540x720, 71K)

Threatened to shoot some hpv infected douchebag in the face

Do you have her tits?

Not gonna mention sites here, but it has been 10 years since I last shared.

that back arch God damn I'd put a baby in her

when i was a 10 years old kid i had anal sex with my neighbour who was the same age as me. He used to fuck me every day and i liked it. But then when we became teens we stopped doing that. And i always had normal sex. I mean with girls. Only with him went homo.but i was a kid, it doesn't count does it?

I guess. It was Fran Drescher

Lucky. She's hot as fuck. How was she? Story time?

i masturbate against my bed. Prone position

Fucked my best friend's wife before they were married. She's only been with two guys. He has no idea who the other one is and she won't tell him.

Still get occasional compliments and little remarks that only we would know but nothing else is really ever mentioned.

Hows it going?

I have a shitload of them. I first started molesting at age 24, that was 20 years ago. Youngest that I have fucked was 10 when I was 24, but i did with a 9 when I was 38. Youngest oral was 8. Mostly in the 12 to 13 range, though.

I want to fuck my sister's big ass. Used to listen to her getting plowed by her bf

Do you masturbate thinking about your ex? If so then yeah

I was 30 and in the best shape of my life. Was out to dinner with a girlfriend and we went to a place in Georgetown which was exclusive restaurant and hotel. I noticed her in the lobby as we went in and we made eye contact. I guess she like being recognized. I didn't say anything and gf and I went in a got seated. I made excuse to go to bathroom and went out and approached her and said something stupid like "I think I know you". Flirted with her for about 20 seconds then said "listen, I've got to go back but I'll kick myself if I don't try to get your #". She laughed and said "no, but if you want to meet me back here for a drink around 11 that could work". I finished my dinner, pretended to get sick, dropped off my girl, and made it back in time. Sure enough I met her, had the drink, and we talked and ended up going up to her room. Made out. I went down on her but no sex.

pics of sister?

Fem?

Buy her a kazoo.

same thing with my sister

got pics?

Found the virgin

Turns out it was fake all along

Not exactly. Already showing more than I should

Attached: IMG_20170810_220400_715.jpg (540x720, 55K)

How did you get away with it?

Attached: 3.jpg (775x1080, 109K)

Sorry to disappoint, but no.

fuck she’s hot

age?

This is fantasy, of course.

Damn, I wanna fuck your sister too.

That the most she shows?

I havent had sex in 3 years. when I tell that to people, they think of it like a milestone and are usually shocked. I dont care too much for it, but god damn do I miss cuddling. My point is, I dont care for sex too much and that blows peoples minds.

Heres a creep pic i took of my friend because im still a pervert at heart.

Attached: 1552813981407 e.jpg (717x900, 148K)

Her tits are fantastic.

I get stoned and post crazy shit like that sometimes. It's kind of a thrill.

I think i molested my little cousin (6 yrs old little girl) when i was drunk. I dont know what the fuck i just did.

>be me drunk at my family party (18 yrs old)
>go to my cousin house
>its 11pm
>shes in her bed watching some movie alone
>sit down besides her and keeps massaging her feet and legs

I dont know what happened next...
I dont know if i touch her or something.

sure are. She went the whole day at disneyland like that, despite her bf being there trying to cover her up.

Attached: 1552814062580 e.jpg (718x932, 149K)

i jack off to pics of my sister

>Youngest that I have fucked was 10 when I was 24, but i did with a 9 when I was 38

do you still do this? how do you accomplish such feats my man

especially with not getting swatted

Show us your sister

Fuck I want to see those things.

Not that long, but same. Not a grill though.

Let's see? Have nudes?

She's 23

Attached: 5.jpg (508x1080, 89K)

Initials? I think I know this chick

Have nudes?

don’t have nudes :(

here

Attached: 2EC5C8C2-0D71-4E60-A967-A3653DF0B2A0.jpg (538x947, 56K)

Also what happened after. How did it end?

I want to have my wife blackmailed into doing depraved sexual acts. To be his sex slave and used like a whore.

7/10

Let's see your wife

Story?

Me too bro. She KNOWS it gets cold.

Attached: 1552814150365 e.jpg (719x921, 142K)

It looks like she's looking straight at the camera.

Do you feel bad about it? Cause you shouldnt.

she’s got better pics

not really

Attached: 2C66D84C-0DA0-426B-A22A-EAACB88C22F7.jpg (607x917, 174K)

Thats what i thought too. but looking at the video, i feel like she was looking at my crotch (thats just wishful thinking tho)

Attached: 1552814105953 e.jpg (715x830, 129K)

what state are you in?

Attached: 8.jpg (1476x2048, 422K)

She's a hoe huh?

>not really
Good

Keep enjoying it bro.

yes

L and S I think for last name. You fuck her too?

No, I never will again. I have not been swatted because none of the girls told.

No. But about the most I can show. For reasons.

Attached: IMG_20170810_222435_978.jpg (540x720, 59K)

They're all dead huh? Lol

What reasons?

God damn I want to see more so bad. Fucking amazing body

Guessing shes not 26. Im alright with that.

Yeah, kinda feeling the same way

Looks like whore I know who sleeps with everyone she becomes emotionally attched to. Her initial are m a r s.

I sacrificed them to Lord Satan.

Please tell me she had a massive bush. Her hair on her head is so thick and dark. Always loved her.

I just wanna see her titties. Lol

Fuck I know, she’s got me going crazy.

I was a janitor on Jeffrey Epsteins island, and sometimes we got to have a girl for ourselves.

What was the pay like?

I also traveled to South America and Thailand during my work for the CIA. The child whores and cocaine were plentiful.

We got paid with frozen burritos, rum, and children.

Nah don't think so. She's currently with some military dude, saw her at Jack in the box the other day. told me about he's about to be deployed, might still be interested in fucking but she's low-key crazy. Might be worth the nut tho

I had similar experience when I was 16, I'm a part time male babysitter which is a very rare sigh and hardly gets hired but I got returning customer and good recommendation since I'm good with kids, kids choice, not the parents lmao.

The story goes, one family had me taking care of their 2 daughter aged 10/6 and a son aged 8 while the dad needs to go to SF while the mom being out of town for a week.

It starts with my usual chore, make them 3 meals, get the ready to school, make sure they take a bath do their homework the usual stuff.
Then comes the day the eldest had her first pms, I'm used to dealing with such thing until the part she wants me to wash her private since blood is scary and eww. so I just had a go with it, kids will be kids.. well days later she seems to like me rubbing her clit as she said it makes her pee good, sometimes would even pull my hand towards her crotch and makes me rubbing, that is when I noticed I had to teach her what masturbation is. the other daughter just loves being carried around and the boy, well he has a ps3 and he needs a "pro" to help him clears bandicoot stage.

Nothing much happen between me and the eldest, the old me was quite a normal guy? I mean I had no interest at little girls during the time.
The family still seek for me at their children request when I'm available, I get to play ps3 and the job is pretty much easy had you be good at house chore and sometime I get to finger the eldest daughter.

By end of the year I get to afford myself my very own psvita and a shelves of game thanks to them.. how things change after 15 years, now I don't really get turned on by 3D women anymore but I like 2D lolis.

Attached: 152896.jpg (534x1161, 125K)

Ah cool man filter threw me off.

Sorry but last one I'll share

Attached: IMG_20170810_231316_366~01.jpg (540x570, 60K)

Any chance she in Wisconsin or Texas?

Fuuuuck man, it can’t end here, god damn

Same, she just happens to also be my friends wife

Nah CA

Appreciate it.

Aww, come on. Don't do us like that.

No, shaved bald.

At least tell us what the reasons are

It is not that I like fucking kids, but every job that i get wants to pay me with children. The CIA, Epstein, and the Cartels all wanted to pay me with raunchy child whores.

Do you have kik or something man? I just have to see more

KEK FUUUCCKKK that's such a bummer haha. Appreciate the reply. How'd she taste?

You didnt do shit except feed the ego of some attention whore. How's your fedora collection coming along?