HELL YES, WE'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY

>HELL YES, WE'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY

Attached: beto-orourke-1.jpg (618x410, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

friendly reminder Trump said it first
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

Attached: 1554164332597.png (1000x652, 134K)

That dude legit retarded

i remembered this video was on youtube for a long time

Can we all agree on anyone but this fucking guy and Kamala Harris

Attached: 6C7504B6-CF6E-4607-B246-211B7A4ED918.jpg (1242x1232, 292K)

he can't do it. he'd have to make an attempt at amending the constitution, which would prove impossible since it's damn near impossible to amend it. over all these years, the constitution has been amended only 27 times.

Yang would whoop his ass in a street fight

>YOUR RIGHTS
You literally don't have a "right" to an AR-15.

Fpbp

>What is DC v Heller
Actually I do.

I have a right to legally obtain a semi-auto rifle. Cry about it.

That's really it. Neither Sanders, Warren or even Biden went there.

Prove it.

Yes he can do it. The Democrats already did it in multiple states.

No you really don't. You have the right to bear arms. Which ones are subject to society's approval.

Fudd for President

Attached: Fudd4President.jpg (712x702, 310K)

Yeah, actually we do if we want them.
You literally can’t do anything about it if I’m not a felon or criminal.

Except you literally do have a right to buy it. Try reading the Constitution bitch boy.

Prove that you do. There is no such guarantee.

We don't, though. We want to discourage use of the AR-15, either through an extensive permitting process or outright ban.

this is like saying "you have freedom of speech but you don't have a RIGHT to say this one specific word"

how does it actually feel to be that retarded?

>Which ones are subject to society's approval.
ROFL that is not at all how the 2nd amendment works you fag. Also funny how this same logic doesn't apply to the 1st amendment.

There is no itemized list of the kinds of arms you are allowed to bear. It is you that haven't read it.

He’s talking about federal - he can’t. The takings clause would prevent it, which is why the bumpstock ban is being challenged in court, again. It offered zero compensation for privately owned property.

they don't have a right to own a firearm either. It says in the constitution right to bear arms. He has two arms. Your bear, naked arms is all you get.

It's actually like telling you that you have no right to have an AR-15. It's nothing else.

>Which ones are subject to society's approval.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck that one really takes the cake for the "absolute fucking nonsense out of left field that a liberal made up today" category

holy fuck, graduate from high school, please

That is literally what the Democrats are trying to do with "hate speech"

Society? Lmao. I'm all set. My local arms dealer has a nice assortment of rifles. I might go buy a new one :)

I took the necessary safety courses, I have my LTC, I pass every background check, I practice at the range, and I abide by every law.

Actually that is how it works, though representative government.
And if the Supreme Court signs off on any gun ban or expansion of the National Firearms Act, you gun nuts have to shut up and abide by the ruling.

Both of which will never happen at a federal level. That ship has long past sailed, there is some 7-12 million in circulation or more, since the 80% lowers aren’t registered anywhere and legal to sell without a FFL.

Hey kid, do you fucking mind? We're having an adult conversation in here.

Can we also remind the retard you're responding to that criminals still don't follow the law?

No shithead. We could outright ban AR-15s and you'd have other arms to bear. It does not violate the 2nd Amendment.
You gun nuts think it means everything.
Go to fucking Hell.

user are you really that unfamiliar with the role of representative democracy?
Are you laughing out of ignorance?
I'm right.

They're not going too, thankfully since your queen didn't win the election. We have real judges being sent to the SC and not fucking liberal hacks like king nigger gave us.

The Democrats don't care if their pet chimps have guns though. It's only tax payers they want disarmed.

ooo that sweet sweet back peddle

just say it...just say "please don't think any harder about what i said please just focus on this one point and don't tear it apart please i know it was stupid"

Takings Clause and Ex Post Facto Clause prevents this.
Lrn2Constitution.

Here's the thing you guntards don't seem to understand. You think just because there's an amendment to the constitution protecting your right to bear arms it means there can't be any regulation of firearms what so ever.

Yall ever heard of a press pass? What about journalistic credentials? Can you just waltz into the White House, call yourself a Journalist, and plop down with the press?

NO, that would be retarded. Now I'm assuming you know about more amendments than the second one (a stretch I know) but the constitution also protects the press and yet there are limits on who and where you can practice that right. Limits based on common fucking sense. So the next time you start screaming "DON'T TREAD ON ME" because someone wants to licence gun owners and they make the claim it's forbidden by the constitution, I suggest you attempt to pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize that's not how the constitution fucking works.

user, if society deems your firearms part of a schedule of weapons not available to the populace, and the Supreme Court approves it, you have to go along with the decision.
Otherwise, it would be you advocating illegal rebellion.

It's going to happen, and that's why we're seeing this intense opposition generated by the NRA and the Russian govt.

take your argument over to /k/ and see what they think lol, this should be fun

We could, but do you really want to read his autistic ranting about how we’re wrong?

Try the section about "shall not be infringed".
Any restriction is an infringement by the definition.

>your queen didn't win the election.
user your "king" is the only President in modern history to go ON RECORD of stating he could take guns without due process.
Fuck you, incel tool.

Well, I did say I abide by the law. If the USSC at some point (which they won't) decrees the AR-15 Illegal to own, then I will make sure to hide them :)

>what is ex post facto
Try again, sparky.

There is no backpedaling. You do not have the "right" to an AR-15. This is a fact.
Shut up.

You keep saying this as if that's what gonna happen. When in reality it's far more likely the court is going to take all these ridiculous laws your team has passed recently, and shove them all up your ass.

Actually neither. It would be a ruling where the legislation passed Constitutional muster, and you would have to abide by it.
Else you are the outlaw.

or any of the dems

I'd rather watch paint dry.

They didn't have too. Harris has already said she would ban ar 15s in the past.

>You don't have the right to defend yourself

Just like I have limits on where I can use my guns. There are no limits on what the press can say or in what media they can convey it. Same applies to firearms in what I can own.

I don't have to. I'm right here.
The people have the right to use the representative democracy they elected to enact change. And what's more, banning firearms outright is not un-Constitutional, as we are not banning all weapons.
You gun nuts had better shut the fuck up. You are in the wrong on this, and you'd better not try any fucking shit.

>The nra

Yeah that evil nra shooting all those people in Chicago. Wait.....

you see this is what makes people hate liberals. they use 1 retarded example that we don't actually agree with, tell us that we agree with it, and use it to try to push their argument.

Literally anyone should be allowed to go into the White House and sit down and ask questions. That's exactly how it should work. But it doesn't, and that's part of the problem. It's that very fucking way of thinking, that only the privileged have rights...or that only people who have somehow "earned" a right, are the ones that can use it. It's that way of thinking that fucking RUINS OUR SOCIETY. You honestly don't see how your self supporting argument just makes everything worse for everyone else? I'll tell you what. You haven't earned your right to use the internet and talk. It's causing too much damage. Imagine if just anyone could sit at a computer and sway public opinion. This is crazy. Nobody should own assault computers.

Well, isn't that what dems want?

Banning certain firearms does not infringe on your right to bear arms user. We've been through this.

I don’t recall an amendment allowing unlimited/unfettered access to secure facilities for the press.
I do recall an amendment that allows private citizens to criticize the government freely though.

Shouldn't be a problem unless you happen to be the subject of a government search or seizure. Honestly.

Ya, you should be able to buy and own whatever gun you want. After you're licensed for it, just like the press.

Lol, no it’s not. Put down your crack pipe, nigger.

>You're all wrong
>I'm right
>Shut up lalala

It's time for bed kiddo. You have school tomorrow.

>ex post facto
literally has nothing to do with what we're talking about
fuck off

If it does end up passing we did have a war for rights back in the 1840s. It will likely happen again.
>The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

You must have went to the same law school as Jack Thompson.
Were the cracker jacks good?

Yes. They're just shills for China and Russia who are probably planning an invasion

>your team
user I made it quite clear in another thread that your insistence on using this rather cringing phrase is license to disregard anything you say
on any subject

Your inability to grapple with reality makes my fucking blood boil. You are actually saying these things and believing them. Wake the fuck up.

What makes it funny is that he uses this retarded examplez when it's the fucking press that want it that way. They DONT want people going to the White House to ask questions about how this country is being run. They want it this way so they can continue to push their propaganda

Harris, like Beto has a snowball's chance in hell user. Even Biden, who has the most restrictive policy on firearms isn't going there.

US v Miller begs to differ as AR-15s are in widespread common use and are therefore explicitly protected.

You have other options besides an AR-15. Nobody is robbing you of your right to defend yourself you fucking snowflake.

>nigger
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
lol

I’m gonna take a wild ass guess and say you don’t know what the fuck ex post facto clause is in the Constitution.
You know the Constitution, that paper that limits the federal government’s powers?

Sure if I'm taking my gun into a federal building.
Anyone can report anything and are therefore the "press". There is no licensing for journalists.

Cry harder and louder, snowflake.

When you're condemning Trump for stating that he could take away guns without due process get back to me, hypocrite.

Yawn, nobody gives a fuck what you think kid

what a pussy

go over to /k/ and make a thread with your non-argument. you will get ass raped and completely destroyed and exposed as a moron. do it, pussy. i'll wait. seriously, if you don't you are proving that you know you are wrong

Lol, anyone should be able to walk into the white house and ask questions? Ok mouth breather, wonder why we can't do that. OH YA, cause that's fucking crazy, unsafe, and would lead to fucking pandemonium. Jesus christ, apparently at some point "conservative" and "anarchist" became the same fucking thing. Go back to the thunderdome guntard.

We are either going to outright ban AR-15s as a heads up as to what we can legally do, or expand the National Firearms Act to include all firearms. Your choice, user. I'd take the fucking deal.

>kiddo.
ok boomer
be sure to take your ex lax

You are not Jefferson, you are a seething goober who thinks Trump was a good idea.

lol what a faggot. Did the inanimate object hurt or scare you?

You must shut up. Now.

Huh?

If they pay taxes absolutely they should. Why the fuck would you be against that if you believe in freedom? So only people your team handpicked personally should be allowed to ask questions?

Nothing "begs" shit. If the SCOTUS signs off on an outright ban, you have to take it, user. No fucking bullshit, no "uprisings," nothing.

I'm fucking pissed about his statement and about giving in on bump stocks but he says a lot of random shit so until he actually does something I'm going to stick with the guy stacking constitutionalist judges into the courts.

>ex post facto
user, it literally has nothing to do with whether the SCOTUS signs off on a ban as Constitutional. Nothing.
Do not post this jibberish again.

Get a load of this elitist scumbag

I hope you hang someday

If you are the retard using that phrase, you will not be taken seriously. On any subject.

I don't have to go there. I'm right here.

>SCOTUS rulings physically prevent uprisings
Nope, can still do it even if they go off reservation.

Sure, but AR-15s are the triggers for you liberal faggots.

However, why stop there? Why not the M1 Garand, or the M1 Carbine which are also used in the military but never mentioned.... Hmm.

The AR-15 and AK-47 rifles are not functionally different from other semi-automatic rifles. You cannot provide any evidence to the contrary of that fact.

You didn't know that?
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

>Why not the M1 Garand, or the M1 Carbine which are also used in the military but never mentioned.... Hmm.
They also very likely will be part of the expansion of the National Firearms Act.

You're afraid of doing it. "I'm right here"? Lol oh boy. You sound like a scared young kid

When Trump said this I thought he should be given the rope too. Who said that we support him? Are you really that silly as to make all of these assumptions about the people you are arguing with? I guess it's easier for you, to make up a stereotype in your head? I guess the real tactic is to try to take attention away from your non-argument, that you won't bring over to /k/, because you know that it's full of holes.

Do you gotta suck dick for your crack or you trade in food stamps?

Why would they 180 on a previous ruling to ban a single weapon despite there being dozens if not hundreds of other weapons with similar capability? Seems rather idiotic to overturn it for it to serve no functional purpose.

No. Now.

Sounds good to me, let's do it.

Take the Ruger Mini-14, for example. It fires the same bullet as the AR-15. It has readily available magazines in all sizes. It has the same rate of fire as an AR-15. It is of a similar size and weight. And yet, it is often specifically exempted from "assault weapons” bans, because of its traditional and “innocent” appearance.

The fact that the AR15 is the focus is complete bullshit

So either troll or just plain liberal aka stupid. Gonna guess the former. Usually libs by now devolve into “REEEEEE” screeching.

>being this 'triggered'

Attached: Greta Thunberg.png (500x500, 41K)

If you pay taxes and voted in the general election you have every fucking right to ask the sitting president questions, you fucking jew. Only a fucking kike would take issue with that.

Scared yet, conservative Republicunts?

>If I keep saying the same lie over and over it will be true

Scared yet, conservative Republicunts?

No. I love comedies, that’s primarily what the left is anymore.

No, what, you gonna sperg out now?

No one in Merica should have a gun. Period.

Not citizens. Nor police. Nor military.

Disarm the USA now.

You gunfags are something else

Look at this fucking kike

No

You ‘mirin’? You jell’?

based

Attached: 250606-the_dark_crystal_9.png (1600x900, 1.28M)

That’s because Trump is a NY Demo RINO cocksucker like every other NY cocksucker.

Oh so now the Eurocuck is gonna preach to us

THIS.

Ameritards shouldn't be allowed to have guns decree of nato and the united nations you fucking imbeciles have way too many mass shootings and invade too many countries where your not needed

>and invade too many countries
You know I love when people say this. Because these are the same fuckers who ignore all the muslim conquers and the moors throughout history. That doesn't fit the agenda though so you don't bring that up.

Gonna invade your momma’s pussy and do some shootin’, faggot.

Attached: 1563601133721.png (708x792, 852K)

he is still running? kek

Attached: 1561248355928.jpg (720x743, 57K)

I honestly wish we lived under sharia law because american law is so stupid

Attached: 1551049676334.jpg (952x630, 58K)

Dick Cheney already did that

But it was an "accident"