Should I kill my roommate this text has made me unreasonably mad how can anyone care so much about something so fucking...

Should I kill my roommate this text has made me unreasonably mad how can anyone care so much about something so fucking stupid

Attached: 68BC8808-6374-4010-9764-44D601F874A6.jpg (750x418, 101K)

Clean your soup bowl nigger

Self-defense, defense of others, and defense of your right to not clean your soup bowl are all widely accepted as justifications for using lethal force

how about you stop being a fat fucking slob and clean up after yourself, you worthless sack of shit

Stop being a fucking slob then

Just move to a not shithole place where you don't have to have a roommate. Apartments in the midwest go for a dollar a square foot. No need to go to jail when you can just not live with retards.

Try cleaning up after yourself like an adult

>not live with retards
>wanting your roomate to not be a fat slob makes you retarded
yea I suppose you'd have this view when you still love at home and mommy cleans up all your messes

For real OP, you're the douche here.

Attached: Crying_boy_blog.jpg (565x565, 26K)

I’m very good at keeping the room clean he’s just being a autist because I didn’t clean one fucking soup bowl I don’t understand how anyone can give a fuck about that

Be the one that cleans the room, be the one that saved his skinny ass from getting curb stomped two weeks ago, be the one that takes the trash out
I’m the douche because I didn’t clean I fucking bowl

Reply "remember when i saved your ass from getting curb stomped two weeks ago?"

sounds like youre the piece of shit. for unrelated reasons, rolling for faps

Attached: 716.jpg (1600x1600, 902K)

Do your dishes you subhuman retard

OP is a dirty little lazy faggot, as usual. You should direct your pent up virgin rage within and an hero. That or go move back in with mommy so she can wipe your shitty ass for you.

It’s one fucking dish

Rolan

Then say that. "Hey, you know I usually am very good about keeping everything clean. I was in a rush / had to leave quickly/ whatever excuse. You don't need to remind me about this. I'll take care of it like I always do." Set a boundry

Liar

kek

Fuck it. Rolodex

Do something to him. Don't kill him and film it. We are here to help you plan.

Y’all trying to tell me you clean every dish you use directly after eating from it. I know you fat fucks have a pile of dishes in the sink

I'm with OP. Do something to him. Like, swat him.

Why don't you say that? Why don't you say 'how can anyone care so much about something so fucking stupid'? Just say it lol it will put you in control and the roommate will be an assmad little cuck

roll

>doesn't clean a dish
>roommate texts you in a nice manner to remind you
>pent up incel loser rage comes out
how about you just say "my bad man" and then move on like an adult

and jobs in the midwest pay less. i'm so tired of people not understanding cost of living vs income

You should have wrote that in the OP. Of course you're gonna get attacked when there's
no other context aside from you complaining about your roommate asking you to clean your shit.

Beat his ass and record it. Knock him out.

OP threatened to murder someone over a soup bowl, it literally doesn't matter what else he wrote, he deserves all the shit he gets

Because it's fucking disgusting you worthless piece of shit

Nigger this is Yea Forums

>live in the midwest
>job of 2 years making a whopping 20/hr
Agreed, fuck i wish i was black so i could get that free government lifestyle.

This. If you don't want to be responsible for yourself in the first place, be irresponsible for your hunger too. "I had time to eat and place the dish in the sink, but no literal seconds to clean it!" Fucking useless retards of the universe.

Attached: 135295515373.jpg (450x368, 42K)

No one cleans bowls directly after using them except autists

Shut up you whiny ass child

>rent is 800/month
>20 an hour full time
>Take home 3,200 month
>can't make ends meet
That's on you

Clean your fucking bowl, nigger
Keep your kike excuses

before taxes

imagine paying 800 dollars for rent and then having literally fucking 1000 dollars leftover to pay for everything else in 1 month? everything in your life. god forbid you need to buy a pair of pants, let alone food, a car, insurance for the car, a phone, all utility bills, fucking christmas presents. you can do it, many do, but it leaves you with no ability to save or get yourself anywhere. many just give up and live a life of filing fake insurance claims or living on welfare, and the rest just struggle living on a shoe string budget where literally anything can ruin their lives. the american dream has been dead for decades. it's time to move out and move on from this shithole. i want to form a new country somewhere else.

>many just give up
You should do that. Just kys

i've stopped wishing for such a luxury

around 900 a week with extra hours at work. It's shit pay imo. Would be great if all i had to pay was rent.
>married
>has x1 kid
it's never enough. i miss being a slacker.
Ahahahahaha, most of the guys i deal with are from europe complaining that america sucks ass, but at the end of the day america has money to give to make a shoe string lifestyle the dream vs having to share one beer between you and your friends.

Are you still here OP?

>Ahahahahaha, most of the guys i deal with are from europe complaining that america sucks ass, but at the end of the day america has money to give to make a shoe string lifestyle the dream vs having to share one beer between you and your friends.

Ok so I'm saying why don't we reject both of these and come up with something better

Yes

Not enough people to make it a possibility, and too many will ruin it quickly.

Clean up after yourself you fucking slob

r0ll

That, but in reverse. Fucking autist.

Attached: 1352197845675.jpg (510x478, 48K)

roll

you both have habits, maybe you should consider living by yourself. The slob and the passive aggressive.
>cue TheOddCoupleThemeSong.mp4

Roll

Clean your soup bowl you lazy sack of garbage waste of fucking space. Fuck you.

Gotta try something

>$170k/yr
>$460 in bills/month

Nah, you just have no skills and are poor.

rolllllll

Fuck you. Grow up and clean after yourself. Your roommate isn’t your maid.

>Don't kill him.
>Just line the floor with dirty soup bowls... all of the bowls.
>Oil the floor under the bowls.
>As he tries to pick up the bowls, he will slip. >He'll get dirty bowl soup stuff all over the floor. >YFW you walk in then say, "Damn it Derek why the fuck did you have to make such a mess. I was saving that soup for supper"... super slippery soup supper Derek SUPER SLIPPERY SOUP SUPPER!!!"

>Then you join him and make a huge fucking mess because you like making messes with soup and realize a new fetish you both have...

el rollarino

Gimmie somethin new

is it so hard to say im sorry, ill clean this up you fucking nigger ape?

Kek try this for science

Could just be a friendly reminder this thread went autism mode trying to over-diagnose

Rollio

Rent should be proportionate to what you make.

A friendly reminder that you should stfu and gtfo. Like OP should, from shared living.

you'd be the exact same idiot he is if you killed him, you overreacting hypocrite

rolling

>Should I kill my roommate
>Since I'm an inconsiderate asshole
No you should kill yourself for being a nigger roommate. Clean your own dishes you dirty fuck.

Also why does a grown man ass like you even have roommates?

No but I don't have fucking roommates. If I did I would wash them right away instead of being a fucking nigger about it.

roll

It's called living within your mean you dumbass. Millions of people do it every fucking day.

Wow, nice trips

Looky looky

I had a roommate like you.

I punched him in the balls.

Fucking slob

Unlikely

Ok, but full disclosure: you're retarded and your opinion is fucking idiotic

Fucking clean up after yourself. Not some of the time. All of the time. Don't be a fucking child.

that is an unnecessarily arsey text and i would 100% lay into that cunt when i got home

Fucking clean up after yourself all the time. Not just some of the time.

$800?

My fucking rent is $3,500.

I need to get out of this fucking city

Lol STFU your gay ass wouldn't do shit

rollerino

Rolleo

$1000 a month is easily liveable. Don't be a whiny Jew. If you want more money get a better job, go to school, whatever.

go do your chores faggot

How fucking much do you eat if $1000 left over isn't enough money for you?

You should clean your soup bowl

OP is a faggot

Rawl

Lol you can’t swat your own roommate you would be shot too

Rollll

Rollerino

Attached: ffb334d133edd6aef232282af0b23579.13.jpg (352x198, 13K)

Rerollll

It takes literally 5 seconds to rinse out a dirty bowl you degenerate. Maybe your roommate doesn’t want to live in filth like you because he’s actually an adult. Fuck off kid.

sure

rollllll

Rolling

Maybe you should clean your fucking soup bowl you worthless piece of shit

>OP makes thread about being a dirty nigger roommate
>gets pwned
>turns out to be a kike on top of it

Classic Yea Forums

I think your roommate should evict ypur filthy ass

do as the magnificent trips of satan say

If you seriously want to kill someone over the mere mention of a dish being unclean, you are the one who cares too much.

So wash it dumb fuck

This is the right one. He's testing you, let him know where the line is. Act like a bitch, get treated like one.

>Act like a bitch
>Implying OP is acting

San Francisco or some shit?

fair point lol

That or Jew York

rlelrelrl

Move out of your mom's house and stop calling her roommate

Wash your dishes bitch or don't live with people.

He has to live with other people. He's a fucking jew who's too poor to afford a studio like a normal fucking grown up.

.roll.

wouldn't that make you also a filthy poor jew who can't afford a studio by default?

Ask yourself, who the fuck has roommates outside of fucking college? What kind of grown ass man has roommate past the age of fucking 20?

Simply mentioning the bowl is "caring so much?" Meanwhile you want to kill him and are unreasonably mad. Get laid faggot, and clean up your shit.

Attached: 1553307637471.jpg (540x544, 47K)

Was that biggie small's first concert?

* your soup bowl

Roll

Rollin

Yea

!rtd

This dude wanted to tell me having my bike in the patio was bad. Told he hell take it and put it in the garage himself. I asked what happened because the fire alarm went off for the floor. Told me he wasn't a "weak nigga" and walked away. Dudes from the suburbs and his parents drive a g wagon. AND 2 weeks in he cheated on his hs gf

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-024956_Messages.jpg (718x1270, 254K)

>d
roll

rollerino

Nobody cares you homos.

Gimmies

Go agent 47 on his ass

rolk

nice triple dubs

okay

You ever seen a cockroach infestation?

Shit that's literally a career. Cleaning up the mess you kids made.

good that you're his roommate, you're a very sensitive faggot just like him. did you fuck yet?

TIDY YOUR FUCKING SHIT UP YOU FUCKING ANIMAL.

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. YOU SHARE FUCKING SPACE, SO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING SHIT UP.

Yes, I'm triggered. Cunt.

should I start by mopping the floor with you faggot?

Roll

>living with a roommate
>calling others faggot
you can make up for that bowl by blowing him off as always

I don't like sloppy people. I'm very careful about who is my rommate if I ever have to be in that situation again. So many people are dirty and messy.

Just do your dishes after you eat you dumb fuck. It takes like 30 seconds. You dumb. Fuck.

What are you, like 23?

Do your fucking dishes.

>Roomie politely hints that you're a slob and it isn't his job to clean your shit
>SO AMGERY WANT KILL!!!

Are you fucking austic OP? Clean up after yourself ya fuckin psycho.

Attached: 1568443816887.jpg (1200x973, 112K)

Rolling

Kek. Feels like OP is baiting. Either way he is a fag

roll

As someone who routinely works around my housemate's mess and gives no shits, I'm totally on your side. No need for violence though

Roll

Ok

Henrry rollins

Apparently you're not. Now quit being a nigger and clean your shit up. Asshole.

Lazy nigger

No,you disgusting pig. I clean up after myself

Good,NOW GO CLEAN YOUR DISHES,YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Spoken like a true nigger

No,you should start with CLEANING UP AFTER YOURSELF,YOU DUMB NIGGER

26 get

Should you kill him? Nah, it be a really fucking petty thing to do over a soup bowl. What you should do is clean your god damn soup bowl.

rolliin

Once I was asked by flatmates to clean a pot I had just used. Ffw 2 weeks and I ask them the same thing. The I broke every pot in the flat cuz they refused to clean them instantly. Some flatmates are shit.

I was headed to bed.

roll

Do your dishes you lazy fuck

waaahh waaahh my roommate called me out on my inability to clean up after myself I'm sooo mad

The sooner you understand that anger is always something that stems from within, not without, this gets a lot easier.
You're angry because you need to change but you're resisting.

wow, OP posted this in earnest.

GET A FOOKIN LIFE, BRO

Attached: a1857_thumb.jpg (180x180, 30K)

you are a lazy nigger who likes to subject others to their shitty messes.

tldr: CLEAN UR SOUP BOWL YOU NIGGER

>how can anyone care so much about something so fucking stupid

Seems like you already spend more text on it than your roommate did...

Clean up after yourself. There's nothing worse than being tidy and having a messy roommate.

Yes, you should clean up every plate and every fork right after you use them.

That's different. We don't have roommates.

Rollin

Roll

Rollio

Hey OP clean up your shit you fucking slob

this guy is right

Rollan

Clean your shit you lazy faggot I bet you have a cockroach problem this is fucking why nigger

>"I don’t understand how anyone can give a fuck about that"
>Gets ultraviolent thoughts when someone tells him he forgot to clean his soup bowl
Do you really not see how you are exactly the same?

Are you fucking stupid or do you need me to beat the shit out of you? Clean your shit, there is nothing to complain about OP

rollan

roll

Vintage, wtf

rollaa