Why don't you own an AR-15, Yea Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Yea Forums?

pic related, my gun

Attached: larue_predatAR.jpg (1086x610, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R-xr90_fLPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I’m not a school shooter or a dumb redneck

Bump

an armalite rifle is an incredibly useful and powerful tool, you willfully ignorant wannabe sophisticant

Bump

Im saving up for one now

What you looking at?

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

sorry for being a normie, but why do you have a rifle, isnt a handgun better for self defense and a bolt-action better for hunting?

i know me. i'd blow off a toe or blow away the person next to me in no time flat.

>Isnt a bolt action better for hunting?
They're more commonly used for hunting, but not necessarily better. The AR platform comes in a variety of different calibers, several of which are great for hunting.

>Isnt a handgun better for self defense
Definitely not. The absolute best firearm for defense of one's person and position is the AR, as evidenced by the fact that the US military issues one to every soldier, sailor, and marine enlisted.

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

a gun really isn't my m.o.

pic related, i'm a strangler

Attached: Ancient-Fiji-Culture.jpg (640x427, 61K)

I thought the same thing until I learned gun safety practices from someone well-informed and well-practiced. Now a healthy respect and honestly fear is the mindset I handle a firearm with every single time.

Ancient fiji culture? What?

Bump

because i'm not a white cuck who wants to shoot a .22 caliber bullet.
>inb4 .300 blacked which just does everythin poorly

AK-74 is a way better choice.
Similar caliber, more reliable.

6.5 Grendel for the win.

Bamp

It's also made by fucking communists.

Nice boots

Why lie, faggot?

Attached: 1AF97659-9231-4DB4-9505-5CD1454E604F.png (1125x2001, 646K)

.50 Beowulf.
Come on now...

Blamp

Yeah? So?

Because I own an AK instead. I'd rather shoot once and kill someone then to mame them and have them shoot back and possibly kill me.

Thanks. Cowhide.

My gun is the same model. Twas easier to google a photo than get out of bed and de-case the thing.

All this specialty stuff is fine and dandy until the shit hits the fan. If I'm looking for ammo, I want to be looking for the most commonly manufactured rifle round in the United States.

imagine only having a 20 round mag you fucking soy boy beta male cuck.
make way for your alpha male superior giga chad 300 round belt mag full auto you fucking faggot

Attached: Belt-Fed-AR-15-Conversion-Valkyrie-Armament.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Ah, I see you're a communist.

These are all great calibers guys but I can see one major problem. Ammunition availability after SHTF. Honestly guys how many people actually own rifles chambered for that? No where as many as 5.56/.223. You can always say
>Ill just stock up 12 billion rounds to last forever you fucking nigger
Uum yeah i guess you can but that is really expensive most likely you will be able to get a few thousand rounds. After a few years you are going to run out of your pre event ammo supply and have to start scavenging for ammo at which point you will be fucked.

I hope you like making your rifle unnecessarily heavy and way more difficult to shoulder and fire effectively.

Imagine not needing a gun, o wait the u.s. is scared of their own shit and can't handle their gun problem, durr durr need more gunz to protect from gunz. Tool lmfao. A tool used to massacre people yeah. I'm not a gun advocate but I can understand wanting a taser or even a pistol to defend yourself. But you ain't fucking defending yourself from a fucking platform you ignorant brainless rednecks. Your government dosent give a fuck about y'all and you're scared of a takeover lmfao they already own your asses in debt.

Platoon*

Shot placement, friend.
Center mass with 5.56 will kill the dogshit out of masked invader or violent anarchist, just like 7.62.

Attached: 556ballisticsgel.gif (480x360, 1.43M)

Has never come across 30-50 feral hogs.

Who said anything about defense, it's just fun to go down to the range and shoot.

And having to reload every round kinda sucks.

Running through your property like they own the fucking place.

this

Don't even notice you until you're 50 yards from them.

Fences.
Fair but that shit can stay at a range, last thing I read was like a kid killed someone at a range she was like 8 using a uzi... Bows, hunting shit seem to keep people happy in other countries. My arguments are for the yards who seem to think their govt is tryna take over something? They're just incoherent. It seems quite strange letting a lot of mass shooting capable guns in people's houses, all that shit in the black market is just stolen shit from rednecks who weren't home no?

I’m bumping this thread from my cell phone because I am a free American.

Lrn2stockup

Because I find the AR platform kind of boring.
Also I prefer 7.62 real fuckin nato

Nope, but I’ll use whatever is good. ARs require more cleaning than an AK due to tolerances. I’m just a lazy cleaner.

Handguns are the primary weapon in the majority of mass shootings.

Draw me a diagram of how to re-stock in specialty ammo after the apocalypse.

Most of the black market guns that are not just throwaway hipoints are aquired through the drug trade ie cartels

Or built from 80% lowers because none of the parts except the lower is a firearm and not subject to registration or need for an FFL.

For the record, good AK's are fucking awesome and I want one. I got an AR-15 first because of the modularity and lighter weight. AK's run everything from Hornady match grade to steel-cased Chinese dogshit. They are rock ass solid.

It involves bullet molds, brass resizing and trimming tools, smokeless powder reserves, reloading dyes, and primers.
You do know people were making this shit prior to automation, right?

There's like at least 1-2 mass shootings a day in the u.s. tho, from the ones I randomly read out of boredom I haven't seen many that didn't involve some big boy guns. Problem might be with the amount of guns too and the mental checks but too many guns is too many opportunities for stealing them

And are not usually part of the black market as they require machining to make functional. Tyrone wants a cheap piece he can grab and throw away not something he has to have tools and a workbench to make usable even before buying the other components.

Yeah figured mexicos got some hand in it but there's only so much you can do on that end

I know. I got a Zastava M70 OPAP. Love it.

Because i'm not a shit shot. What you can do with an AR-15, I can do better with my handgun.

Less than 400 people are killed yearly in a country of 360 million with ANY kind of rifle. "Assault weapons" are an even lower number.

Hand drill and a jig for the jiggaboo.

Yeah like legit just update the firearm shit, laws are meant to be updated with the social dynamics. Like people can print guns. I dont see how anyone would be against hardcore mental and background checks for owning a gun, or like proper course and shit for mental stability too. Anyone who ain't about to end it could pass that shit

This.
Next gun I'm buying is a self-milled 80% AR-15 lower (no serial number), a 9.5 inch barrel, arm brace instead of stock so that you don't have to pay $200 for the tax stamp and let the ATF know it exists. Trijicon thermal scope, integral suppressor system, running subsonic .300 blackout.

Oh and with this magazine.

Attached: atfmag.jpg (960x1280, 160K)

Have to recheck that, seems off but I like being corrected brb

Draw me a diagram of how to re-stock these materials after the apocalypse.

99% of the black market on guns is handguns as that's what criminals want. They are easy to conceal and get rid of. Rifles, when used, are almost exclusively used in intergang warfare and rarely used in other criminal endeavors as they are cumbersome and conspicuous compared to a handgun.
Most are either sifted through alongside drug trafficking or bought via straw purchases.

Because I’m not an ARfag. I got a .380 and don’t need shit else cuz I’m not scurd of darkies and Ke’da

We’re good on the laws, no more needed if they’d just enforce the tens of thousands on the books now.

The same way they made brass casings and smokeless powder before computers, the internet, and modern automation or even automobiles.
Are you a completely useless faggot or what?

I’m poor

I'm not sure where you got that, 2015 had 33k deaths by guns in the u.s. and 13k+ were solely homicide

And that's only accounting for "mass shootings" as designated by political fiat. Take into account firearm homicides, and handguns are used 9 times more often than rifles and all other types of weapons.

Knives and blunt objects are each used much more often in murders than AR-15s.

All of that notwithstanding that the AR-15 is the most commonly owned rifle in the United States.

Look at the FBI statistics that are out on homicides. Any other source is likely to be very partisan.
Knives kill nearly six times as many people.

Isn't all the school shootings involved w automatic shit though?

Because the AK is just better

Specifically looking at rifles not all firearms as rifles are the hot topic. I'm 2016 only 374 deaths occured from all forms of rifles.

I can appreciate that, I'm a year or two away from being a lawyer now but the u.s.:s gun laws interest a Canadian

Draw me a diagram of how to precision machine a rifle bullet and casing (each cut to an exact 100th of a milimeter), by hand, without the use of factory equipment, after the apocalypse.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Because I don't need a varmint round to go through a $700 gun.

Attached: 50centdriving.gif (300x169, 1.18M)

Because it's average as fuck and not in any way a particularly remarkable fire arm.

And banning them isn't gonna do shit. Give me something that's at least automatic

I can't think of any school shooting done with automatics. Maybe you mean semi-auto? That covers like 80% of guns as nearly every pistol that isn't a revolver is semi-auto.
And the current record for school related deaths was with handguns not rifles.

We have something like 20k various laws at the federal and state levels. Literally if they were completely followed it would help further drop the homicide rate that has been dropping since the 90s anyway.

Yeah I get that, but I do remember seeing some proportionality graphs and it seemed really fucked. Don't get me wrong I get it people gonna use what they got, in London they have a machete attack every hour , i just remembered seeing a comparison to crime/murder and the amount of guns had a correlation somewhat. Like take Canada, we definitely have less everything and overall crime etc but a shit ton less guns too, people ain't getn stabbed all day either

/thread

Sad story, I lost mine in a boating accident.

nice boots. I'm in California so I have a bullet button and had to register it as an assault weapon. Fuckin liberals are clueless about guns and keep passing stupid laws like the fashion police

Actually no. The majority of school shootings have been perepetrated with weapons other than AR-style rifles. Mostly handguns and shotguns (see Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, James Holmes, Cheu Sung Gook (VA Tech), etc)

Yeah probably, I'm not all too aware of what the u.s. let's you have. Oh yeah. Last big one I remember was the last vegas one. But you hear about shit twice a day nearlyIs it drooping? That's a plus at least then

Makes sense, but I guess does the semi automatically factor make such a difference then? In Can you only really get rifles with hella courses and background checks solely for hunting

Lota typos my phones auto correct is autistic

Well yeah, gun related deaths will be higher as there are more guns.
Just like there are far more car deaths here than in say the UK.
In order for the statistics to be useful you have to control for the relevant information. Are you only concerned with gun violence? Then yes the US has more of that as we have more guns.
Overall violent crime? Near identical to most other first world countries. So are the firearms even relevant if other nations have similar violence and death just with different tools?

Whatever. Duct tape a bullet pointing out from the left side of every mag you keep loaded for home defense, spot shooting, whatever. Easy mag changes.

Varmint round at 3100 fps aint no varmint round.

Yeah Im not really sure what you were trying to say lol. Semi automatic is a pretty common characteristic of all guns. You won't find it in many hunting rifles, because bolt action is more accurate and kind of traditional. But all handguns and a lot of shotguns are semi-auto.

Most of the features used to denote "assault weapons" are purely cosmetic.

assaultweapons.info

You don’t mill bullets, faggot. You hardcast them in bullet molds from molten lead.
Jesus fucking Christ you’re a moron.
HoW yOu GoInG tO mIlL bUlLeTs hUh?!
They made the brass drawing machines back in the 1860s or so for making shell casings.
Go spend some time googling shit before you look even more stupid.

No it doesn't really make much difference. Schools are a soft target rich environment. People have gotten comparable casualties using knives and other instruments during school attacks.

It's why I support the idea of having a few trained volunteer teachers/staff that have a CCW so there is actual resistance when a school is targeted.

From what I recall it was overall homicide rates, crime, and incarceration rates we examined. I took a ton of diff shit for my pre law degree it kinda just mixes up after a while. I can try to look for some kind of comparison though. Like I know offhand incarceration rate is fucked but that's just the war on drug shit not necessarily gun stuff

Common calibers in post-shtf wolrd
.22lr
Pistol
9mm
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
.40 S&W
.45 ACP
Rifle
.223/5.56 NATO
.300 Magnum
.308/7.62 NATO
7.62×39 (aka ammo for AK)
Shotgun
12 gauge

Yeah, slow and steady decline, even with all the media hooplaw following mass murders with firearms they love to get ratings from.

Yes it is. Most varmint cartridges are in that velocity range.

I mill bullets for a level cuckbag. You don't know shit.

>useful

You’re full of shit.

Good list. Important to denote availability and popularity will vary greatly by country.

Then why does the most well-funded people-killing organization on the planet use them to kill people?

Aight so the u.s.'s overeall homicide rate is 3xs that of Canada (took into account pop size). Id Hazard a guess guns might be a factor of getting that number up though since Canada's quite limited

Yeah makes sense, I'm not highly knowledgeable but I think bolt action or something along those lines are what's only used in Canada

Don't fall into the causation fallacy. We have more urban centers, more diverse population, and more gangs than many other places that all play into those stats.
If you cut out gang related crime the US has a similar gun violence level to Switzerland.

A car that goes fast isn’t a car.

=/= logic

"Pic related, my gun"... image from tactical life.com

Sure bud...

Attached: 20190904_154733.jpg (2160x2160, 1.18M)

Im on the fence with that, got family who's been teaching/friends. I like the idea of protecting them, but I've seen a lot of teachers go nuts too. They're also hella underpaid till they're near retirement

Niggers really are the factor.
Black on black homicide rates in urban environments linked to gang violence is the largest number of homicides in the US.
If we had no niggers, we’d have a homicide rate lower than Canada.
Blacks are fine, niggers are not. There’s a difference.

I am not. I work at Lake City. Would definitely get fired and probably prosecuted if they knew I was posting here. Luckily I'm behind 7 proxies.

The media makes a living reporting it, people wouldn't watch if they didn't, same shit in Can

cuz guns are shit tier weapons

you can kill like, 50 people max with a gun

the real power in this world is social influence, and a gun can only socially influence a few people in a small area. The real way to have power is using the dollar or the pen, the gun is a last ditch effort kind of defense

Checked. But it’s used for cost effectiveness, ballistic capabilities at 300 meters, and incapacitating power on the battle field.

Because they shoot flat, have low recoil, and are small and lightweight bullets.
A guy capable of carrying 700 rounds for the same weight a guy is carrying 400 rounds for is more likely to win an engagement. Volume of fire trumps accurate fire in modern firefights.

especially at close range, XM193 fragments and breaks up. &.7.62x51 will transfer a lot of energy but wont fragment.

Attached: 2nd.jpg (503x360, 55K)

/thread

Now I know you’re really full of shit.

That's why it's not all teachers only those who volunteer and go through several training courses and reviews.
There are several counties in my state that do this without incident.

Yeah I think semi-automatic rifles of all kind are illegal in Canada, but I'm not positive.

If you're interested in how the media and the political left in America try to portray these weapons to make them seem scarier, that link in my last post is a good one.

Yeah those gangs do make a living on a number of factors, I'd say there's a lot of things effective it drugs, prot rings etc but guns and the movement of em too. Hard to say how to really fix it though you do have a point

yeesh that graphic screams intentional bias. How can you even trust that kind of information?

You mill ammo....really nigger...are you that autistic?

dude you can't /thread from a post that is buried by 500 new posts, the thread clearly was not over

Dated a back chick, best ass so far. I get you though, Canada has retards and some rednecks but its only dangerous in only a few places

Pistol rounds travel right around 800 ft/sec.
Rifle rounds can travel at up to 4500 ft/sec.
A machine that can travel down a highway at 80 mph is a car.
A machine that can travel down a highway at 450 mph most decidedly ain't a car.

Media inspires copycats on purpose.
Ever notice how you will always know the murderer(s) name(s) but almost never any of the victims? Media learned long ago that by making the killer(s) famous they’d just further promote more violence amongst the same demographic.
A common saying is “if it bleeds it leads.”

Well some bullets are milled. .950 JDJ for one.

I can see it working if its strict like that def. Best way to stop it is to get those fucking idiots less isolated and autistic though too

Still the same, machine =/= machine cuz reasons.

>800 fps
Fuddy-five go and stay go.

>18 inch barrel
>2 sights right in the way of each other
>folding foregrip of maximum aerodynamics
>dopey dicks sporting goods bipod

straight oper8or up in here

Where the fuck did you pull those numbers from? Your handy ass gun bible?
Because pistol rounds like 9mm are 1200-1500 FPS without being +P rounds, and 5.56 is right around 3000 FPS.

I've read abit, like I know how different sides portray shit. My YouTube is usually 50-50 left and right stuff. Both sides make errors. But if the u.s laws are strict enough im perplexed. But what I don't understand is how some kids get around background checks, do different states regulate differently? Seen a vid of a kid buying one at some kind of gun event musta been like 14 or 16 and walked away with one

Yep. And the government pays me pretty handsomely for it, so they must consider me a true autist.

Most definitely.
We have a severe social decline going on that's leading to these events. Guns have been around for a long time and were even easier to access 50 years ago (before the machine gun restrictions to boot). These types of attacks were rare.
Something has changed and it isn't the guns.

Yup, I have a minor in criminology. Most interesting course I took was terrorism, kinda looked at every major terrorist group origins the religions etc was interesting. All they want is publicity from the media, gets them money and more recruits.

similar caliber=wrong
more reliable=subjective

Attached: 1413490526116.jpg (512x384, 45K)

That's interesting, I've never looked into whether or not kids under 18 can buy firearms at shows or in private transactions. If they can they probably shouldn't be.

In any event, most of the kids who shoot up schools steal guns from their parents or relatives.

Private sellers are just that: private.
You can no more effectively restrict that than you can those same teens buying weed.

Yup. Fuck saving lives, let’s make ad money.

Very true. If you're American and looking are buying guns with the shtf in mind, it's a basic place to start. If a house has more than one gun, chances are one of them is a .22lr. People buy rounds for the 22 by the hundreds. It's cheap and everywhere. For the handguns, I went with the most common law enforcement calibers. For rifles, the .223, .308, and 7.62x39 are pretty obvious. .243 because it's a common deer rifle, at least where I live. It seems like everyone's got one. And if they want a step up, they'll got to .300 magnum. I should have probably added .30-06 in there as well. Shotgun, just get a 12 gauge. There's still 20 gauge out there, but 12 is so much more common.

Depends on the state but they usually can with parent/guardian permission as long as it’s a private sale. FFLs are no regardless of gunshow or not.

It was some mini documentary, kid talked his way into it somewhat I'd guess but the seller didnt seem all that bright at the show, no background check at a place like that though. Oh yeah definitely

You are beyond retarded.
youtu.be/R-xr90_fLPo
Why even argue something so fucking stupid, I literally looked for 5 seconds on google you goddamn smoothbrain retard.

>all handguns

You wanna say that again?

Grats to y'all though, first time ever discussing gun laws with anyone who didnt claim to be left that didnt go ape shit n just said "muh rights". I like actually discussing to get informed, haven't had the chance on these boards yet

>promote more violence amongst the same demographic
You're forgetting the part where 13% of the population commits 45-55% of all violent crime in the U.S. and 2x-3x the rate of gun homicides than whites per state. Just so happens that the media also tends to leave out the race of non-white shooters even if they do report on it.

Not all AK's are made by communists anymore..

Yea Forums is the worst place to discuss virtually anything.
I'm only here on a random bout of bordom as I haven't been on Yea Forums in years.
Glad we could have the discussion though.

That we can agree on. My contention is that we're feminizing boys during childhood and adolescence.

Girls don't shoot up schools. They don't have the testosterone and aggression to ever be driven by that kind of behavior. When girl have debilitating social issues, they tend to advertise it. In many ways, they are encouraged to retreat into victimhood, sharing their feelings and talking about them, and over time they will improve.

Boys and young men, unfortunately, are increasingly taught to do the same thing: talk and vent about their problems until they feel better. But that isn't how men deal with problems. Men identify, systematize, and solve. Then there is no reason left for bad feelings. When men immerse themselves in their emotions, nothing gets solved, and baaaad things start happening to the mind. Not only that, but when men try to adopt victimhood as a mantra, other men pick on them. The see weakness, and they attack it.

So not only does this mode of addressing personal issues not make them better for young men; it makes them worse. That's how you end up with a 16 year old stewing alone in his room month after month, until he finally gets up the gumption to take the only course of action he feels he has left.

Attached: Mussolini_Approves.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I’m definitely right leaning, mostly a Constitutionalist with classic liberal viewpoints regarding drugs, homosexuality, marriage laws, etc. - meaning that most everything should be allowed and decriminalized.
I also believe that education, not hyperbole, not lies, is the best way to win over converts, but if they are set in their ways no skin off my nose for wasting a few minutes time.

True but the drug related offended are fucked, prisons for profit is a messed up idea. And systematic oppression is kinda real, its effects eventually do go away but its a slow process over generations. Canada has the same thing but much worse with aboriginals, they were pretty much all raped in catholic schools and segregated. Their alcoholic and crime rates are 10fold cuz of it.

I live in the city.

Far more useful for me to carry a shitty pistol then tote around an A-R.

Attached: 9235925795725423.png (478x594, 430K)

Well gun violence fucking sucks.
The only justifiable gun violence is that used to defend against an assailant wielding deadly force. The rest of that shit, the murders, the suicides, the mass shootings has to go.

My position is just that you can't infringe upon the rights of millions of law-abiding American citizens in order to stop a few bad eggs. That's tantamount to just caving to the demands of terrorists. Gun violence is a people problem, and a cultural problem, and that's where it has to start.

No, because it has zero bearing on copycat murders from like minded people who were on the edge about committing crimes.
That is the cause of our stupidly high daily homicide rates, not these anomalies from the general gun owning populace.

If the SHTF happens and you find ammo on a guy, then you will most likely find a gun that shoots it with it.

I only end up on b to scroll for anything worth a lul. Can't event green text but been creepin for atleast 4-6 years really no idea how long tbh. Definitely doesn't happen haha. I do post my ex's tits from time to time tho

Right wing stuff is fine if the politicians were ever non corrupt. Shit just goes to the big companies, I also disagree with how they use religion in their politics as often. I'd prefer all candidates to be atheist or literally never bring up fairy's when they're touching everyone else's money. Oh of course. Imo any govt that is for the people and doesn't give billings in tax breaks to the wealthy is one to go for. Sadly both sides dont really do that fully. Yeah its nice to see b isnt all edgy fatlards

If the bugaloo goes down its .22 and 12 gauge for me. A 12 gauge does everything fairly well and a .22 makes it easy to carry a couple thousand rounds

Auto correct still fucked. But yeah I've traveled about studied law school in england as well so I've seen a lot of different perspectives, had to deal with some far leftys with retarded views in unis too. Its a strange tribal world.

>meaning
Meaning, you're a fucking faggot

>And systematic oppression is kinda real
Not in the U.S. There is a reason why there are millionaires of every creed and race. Playing the victim card and "muh slavery" doesn't work. Hispanics, Asians, everyone else within 1-2 generations generally does fine.

>cause of our stupidly high daily homicide rates
Oh, sorry.. I forgot that your chance of 0.000033% chance to be shot in school is so scary. Wew-lad.

Maybe we should ban lightning and swimming pools too.

The idea of systematic oppression is a tough one to tackle. Are blacks and latinos disproportionately poor? Yes. Are there disproportionately higher levels of crimes in black neighborhoods? Yes. Are black schools generally lower quality and underfunded? Yes. Are more black people in prison? Yes.

But these are outcomes, not causes. In order to understand the problem and to either validate or invalidate the idea of systemic racism, we must examine both. The building blocks of any stable, peaceful society, city, neighborhood, etc is the family unit. And in the black community, the family unit is in shambles. 62% of black children in the US are raised by single mothers. Male and female children alike need male influence as children to become functioning adults and avoid crime and poverty.

There are a thousand other factors, but just keep in mind that it always takes 2 to tango.

lel classic 4chanz

Well generations of being poor holds em down, their university scholarships aren't free right. Its quite difficult to leave poor neighborhoods, and the broken mirror effect etc it all plays a role on where they live. Yeah stellar people can fight through it but if we were slaves recently and our ancestors didnt accumulate much wealth or education it's a slow climb back up right? I don't know much about mexicans in the u.s. but I don't think they have any reason not to succeed though

Of course, its a very complex subject. I've taken youth justice to white collar crime been down that road. But I did numerous papers on aboriginal crime, women etc and it seems to be crazily similar, I'm also against supporting people indfinitely like Canada fucked over natives with some shit treaties and the catholics raped em and years later we are still paying for it, but eventually they assimilate. Only way to help these kinds of issues is stable communities, which is lots of funding and new jobs etc. Money

The ultimate question is who does the responsibility for those solutions ultimately lie upon. It's a mix, but my contention is that escaping poverty, creating new jobs, improving a neighborhood ultimately lies with individuals.

The government is always quick to claim that they can solve those problms with taxpayer dollars, but never end up solving them. I always urge people not to be so quick to trust the advertised benevolence of the state.

Because I have an average sized penis

/thread

Time might eventually help its a slow process even with funding mishandled. On another note f me cuz I have a now long distance relationship and depressed af cuz she's more of a control freak then before

Attached: received_1186327591434726.jpg (480x640, 16K)

Break it off.
A hole is a hole. Plus long distance relationships aren't relationships at all. You're only in it because you lack faith in your ability to get other, better pussy.

Ask me how I know lol

Luckily the evangelical right is dying out and is being supplanted by a more classical liberal base.
Corruption follows all politicians not just Republican. Thankfully more young people are entering which kind of resets the corruption clock a little as it takes a some time for it to set in.
I'm for tax cuts for everyone across the board as entitlement spending is what's drowning us in dept. If you cut that shit we can work on the debt without having to tax everyone to hell and back.

She wants to move here but she legit drove me off most of my friends, didn't cheat on her really but she's paranoid and just slowly isolated me abit from em. I have a ex the black chick who'd literally come over tomorrow if I told her but I'm just tired of non wife chicks that are hella jelly. You have a bad one?

Because I own a M4

Had.

If she left you, other than sex, what would you miss about her?

Eat a dick jarhead.

cuz i own an ak47. ar15 is for murican pusseys

>Farmer has acres of land with crops.
>feral hogs in packs destroy it and make craters every night
>gets a buddy or someone he knows with an ar 15
>set up at night and blast them
Can't do that with a bolt action or shotgun. To many of them and not enough speed to cover the distance

Attached: 1564714297141.jpg (600x800, 52K)

y u plastic rap??

Keeps it Fresh more longer

u no gun range?

Cuz I live in shillinois and I likely won't be able to get a foid card for a while because of clinical depression

Rude bitch.

Get out the way
Get out the way bitch
Get out the way

Only the police should have guns.

Attached: char_4.gif (460x281, 107K)

Uh ohhhhh

I prefer shotguns myself.