When my mother dies I will be truly broken beyond repair

when my mother dies I will be truly broken beyond repair.
I shared my greatest fear
>whats yours

Attached: old-gravestone-with-cracks-tomb-isolated-grave-on-vector-10280338.jpg (1000x1080, 144K)

Dying and being forgotten iv been trying to become immortal by learning about telemores lengthening and geneediting I don't want to die
Also all my money iv been saving up so I can pay someone to develop the custom lentivirus all I need is to get the rare genes from animals and that's the hardest part

Bump

what why

Same, op.

To have everything I've worked for take. From me.

Ice spent the past year and a half saving up and preparing for my own wedding. I'm half way there and I can see the end in sight. If anything went wrong I might actually blow my head off

I don't know why I fear death iv wanted to kill people before I made ricin placed in letter then cancelled last minute
I don't really have a reason to become immortal just I wish to gain as much knowledge as possible so like the sanctuary in warframe where we defend real and raw knowledge

Imagine her last thought. What do you think it will be

Don't worry you'll get there with small victories they add up to a large one

"Oh FUCCCCKKKKMMMMM"

This is one of the few things I've ever busted my ass to earn and it's going to be so rewarding once it all comes together.

I'm just so paranoid

Don't worry once you get it relax and soak it in

probably how much she loves me :'(

It will be the end .

Yea Forumsro I feel you so hard on that one. When my mom dies I will be rekt beyond belief. But can't call it my greatest fear since it's guaranteed to happen.

My greatest fear is having Alzheimer's or dementia, or really just growing old and worthless

Probably working for the rest of my life

Yes this linked to why I want biological immortality because normal shit won't apply to me I will gain Nd retain as much knowledge like a monk

OP here. I had that thought before. The idea of slowly dying in increments one personality and memory aspect at a time is terrifying. my mother's father had Alzheimer. its even harder to watch someone you care about fade away day by day. its fucked as fucked gets

That nobody will seed my torrents.

Failure. I'll probably kill myself once I really fail beyond recovery.

yeah wage slaving sucks. i achieved passive income through a skateboard company in my mid 20s. even thinking about working everyday makes my skin crawl. i cant believe people actually live that way if you can call it living.

My Grandma has dementia, and trying to talk to her, while she had no clue who you are, or why you're there is horrible. To think to be in that position, and not knowing that you're fucked up is the worst

Yeah, that sucks, but ya know whatever. Find something that isn't terrible, and yell at the kids

Tony Hawk, is that you?

You got a BP on building a passive income I was planning on sound partnerships until I have enough money for my own business

That if I kill ((this is relevant since im going to Army 11X)) I will not be granted acess to heaven, even if the killing will be for the protection of my own soul or a dear friends'.

no one achieves it the same way. its all about finding what you're good at and making others do it for you. im not even joking

Bud, Heaven isn't a guarantee anyway, since we're not sure it's even a thing. So....um....good luck?

that I may die soon without living out my dreams of getting a girlfriend and becoming a respected artist

To each their own; we all build our afterlifes.

I'm not trying to discredit the possibility of heaven, I'm saying we don't KNOW it's real. Beliefs don't make reality, even in death. Probably, the point I'm making is still good luck

I wasnt discrediting you, im only stating that I beleive we all create our own afterlife albeit a never updating conciousness without physical form that was our knolwedge or an afterlife like the idea of heaven where its a sort of uplink where everyone goes if theyre worthy. Heaven, the way I was using it was subjectable. But you are right, we do not know if its real or fake. Wether that be to test faith or it simply not exsisting, both are valid for more than opinions, in my own. Thank you for the good luck

take meds, learn what a run-on sentence is

disregard if black, as you can't help but appear mentally slanted

Gotcha, yeah, I don't want my "good luck" to seem sarcastic. I guess I'm just projecting my own insecurity with the whole ordeal. Really what I should say is you're 10000X more brave than I am for your service, and I hope you don't die.If you do I hope that heaven, or at least your heaven is real.

I appreciate it man, I really do. I hope you find the confidence youre looking for in life. Even if you dont find it, I hope you find your own paradise after life.