What would the world be like if women were as horny as men?

What would the world be like if women were as horny as men?

Attached: 52592407_2054371321279047_1822781483312480256_o.jpg (1440x1440, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrRwGixlYOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The men are now the women, that's what the world is like now.
Reality is retarded.

there would be less sex, I have never met a chic that didn't want to fuck all the time. I like to at least eat and shit then get back to the fucking.

They are as horny as men, and the current world is the result.

They are. They're just mostly too stupid to learn how to masturbate without instruction.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrRwGixlYOo

they are, they just mask their hornyness whereas men just tell you how they feel: horny

beta virgin detected.

they're definitely not as horny as men, but they're also definitely more horny than they let on

i'm getting conflicting reports here. what is going on?

They are, lol. Only a virgin thinks women aren't as into sex as men.

They're horny they're just not into YOU

This..

this, unironically

speaking of horny, any more of her?

no there not you fucking lieing cunts!
if a 100 women aproched 100 men in the street and said they wanted to fuck, nearly all of the men would agree but if 100 men asked 100 women to fuck non would take up the offer. so NO ,women are not that keen on sex even if there is zero chance of pregnancy.

You got that wrong though. It's not an equal playing field. If you put 10 "chads" on the street to ask 100 women to fuck they would all say yes.. It's just that in your scenario there's literally only 5-10% of men that are fuckable to women.

So if women are only willing to fuck 5-10%, but men are willing to fuck in excess of 80% of women (which is basically all women from 2/10 to 10/10), then men are hornier than women. Case closed

Id like to add that the world would be chaos if both sexes were equally horny. Its already hard enough to have stable families and a stable society - if both partners were tempted by 80% of the population, it would be havoc

I think a lot of people are confusing horniness with willing to fuck someone. Women can get as and if not more horny than men, but its frequency is perhaps less and is not trigger as easily. Men are willing to fuck 80% of women, because once they impregnate them, their business is done, whereas women are more selective in whom they fuck, because they gotta have that baby in them for 9 months and then raise it.

So if your question is what would happen is women were as desperate as men then you would probably end up with more babies, but they would be geneticaly inferior.

If women's horniess was triggered in the same way as men, then there would probably be more success in dates/encounters leading to sex.

This it would be really annoying for
several women to bother me all the time
for sex. I wouldn’t have any alone time
and society would be more primitive than
what we have today. We would just be
fucking all the time and not get anything done.

Not really. Women have more sex than 80% of men, it's just not the beta men. Beta men are less selective because they can't get sex 90% of the time. It's equal horniness if not more but you just don't see it because you are part of the beta group of men who have to struggle to even get it once.

honestly, this.

This. Women may be as horny as men, and at certain hormonal times even hornier, but they are far more selective when it comes to choosing a partner.

Pretty much this.

This is pretty much what happened with sexual liberation and empowerment, nothing gets ever done. I see society crackin under the bullshit previous generatinos are forcing us to accept.

They are.
They just don't have to work for it like guys do.
It's like asking if rich people get hungry like everyone else.

Attached: __koiwai_yotsuba_yotsubato_drawn_by_azuma_kiyohiko__38eea4803813d22ad4a4b4c8c4499160.jpg (372x500, 57K)

The reality of being a man is that women want to progress upward in society, status, finances.
So to some extent it seems like leeching, but you just need to accept that you should strive to be something great, and more preferable women will in turn desire you back.
If you are at the bottom, even the fattest sloppiest pig will turn her nose at you. It is in the femoid's genetics to never settle, always moving up.
If you want a stagnant relationship and a life of no achievements, just become a cock sucking faggot.

Attached: 1568183752803.png (888x894, 520K)

Think of it this way, when men get horny it's like a flashing pop up that when you close it 2 more pop up, where as women just have horny running in a background app it's there it's just not in ya face

>They are. They're just mostly too stupid to learn how to masturbate without instruction.

This always confused me. Lots of girls I know never masturbated before they had sex the first time. So yeah, either they were too stupid to figure it out (I mean, it's pretty simple), or they just aren't as horny as men.

fucking this

try a new tactic, mr. goldbergenstein, the goyim aren't falling for this bluepill anymore

most ppl do eventually get laid and find out the truth for themselves. women are just female men.

Well their genitals are much more complex. I mean Hell, people still debate if women can eve "climax."
So it's not as easy as pulling on your piss hose that suddenly turned hard without any conscious effort.
That said, if a man had a vagina then he could figure out how to operate it within seconds.

>women are just female men.

Attached: 15051863.jpg (300x300, 14K)

This is called Hypergamy, or something along those lines. Womyn/women will innevitably go for the most powerful partner they have access to in their social circle, given sexual liberty this also implies they will look at any gender.

Still, trans-faggots are bottom of the barrel for pretty much everybody and dykes are not a problem as long as they aren't bull-type dykes. Faggots on the other hand range from powerful to NEET tier like any other non-faggot.

Under no circunstance hate on anybody for all of this, it's just the programming we have and is annoyingly impossible to override.

"I'm as smart as any man! even though I needed one to explain my clitoris to me."

>women are just female men
I used to do psylobins too, goot times. Get off any other drugs you are on tho.

Attached: 1563083124107.jpg (711x669, 70K)

Women are emotional.

Had you ever took notice of the phrace; "I think, therefore I am"?

Well for females this goes along the lines "I feel, therefore I am". Thinking is not part of anything when it comes down to women.

What must also be added is women care about their reputation more, and theyre looked down upon when they sleep around so obviously they wont say yes, men dont give a fuck and accept such an offer

they already are you're just disgusting

they are hornier than men, they just have much higher attainable standards, women literally center their lives around sex, their hobbies are mostly centered around making themselves look more fuckable and their fashion is centered around getting male attention

This.

Even though it was obviously posted by a faggot, it's still true.

Right on the money.

They are.

It would make sense.

Wasn’t expecting the truth on Yea Forums

Those goddamn generatinos are taking our society