Anyone into e-stim?

anyone into e-stim?
I ordered a TENS unit off amazon and I'm going to try using it on my dick.

Attached: tumblr_m45oooVbVJ1rw91uuo1_1280.jpg (637x478, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q32KX3J/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Following

mostly, I'm wondering what sort of accessories I should get for it. I know some cock-loops are pretty much a must, but an electrode prostate plug would be pretty awesome too.

don't forget to subscribe.

Attached: tumblr_nn1ma6SzVc1rqgvfqo1_500.gif (491x285, 1.27M)

Sounds interesting. I'm getting bored of standard masturbation

tw=est

>I'm getting bored of standard masturbation

> Green Day - Longview.mp3

i don't think a muscle stimulator will cause anything on a blood filled hose except pain
but if you're into that it's ok for me

it's electrical nerve stimulation and there are a lot of people who do it. I wouldn't have bought a TENS machine otherwise.

Attached: A8FEF249-5FF9-47D4-B3B0-E301238CA7D1.jpg (611x450, 53K)

Attached: F953FC0C-773C-46E9-939E-B2745A9869E2.jpg (715x383, 88K)

whatever floats your boat.

if you faggots think this is weird then you haven't been here long enough.

yeah. check out e-stim.net
they have a diy anal electrode that's made out of 3/8 copper pipe, vinyl tube, then a 3/8 copper coupler.
That thing pulses my ass really hard. I love it.
I wish I had someone to share it with. my gf is completely vanilla

How dangerous is one of these things to use for masturbation if you have a minor heart condition?

yolo bro, post results

I'll check it out, thanks.

what kind of unit are you using?
I'm a little worried a basic TENS system won't be enough, but I certainly don't want to drop a couple hundred on a high-end unit right now since I don't even know if I'll enjoy it yet (though I'm sure I will).

this is what I bought:
amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q32KX3J/

gonna pick up a few loops off happystim-usa and maybe a butt plug since they're not too expensive.

in general, it seems to be advised that you don't put anything above the waste anyways, as you don't want current to cross the chest. I can't imagine anything below the wast would cause any issues with your heart, but it's probably a good idea to sign up to the forum user just linked and ask the knowledgeable people there:

e-stim.net

Attached: 71GDZxnO60L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 172K)

that's just kooky

kookoo for cocopuffs, faggot.
what are you gonna do about it?

can it injure your cock and balls? what would that be/feel like?

For anyone actually interested in this, I had a cheaper one and it didnt feel that good. It wasnt until I bought a more expensive one that provided what I imagine is "cleaner" electric output then it felt really good

certain types of electrodes require electrode gel or you risk an electrical burn.