How do I make it as a rapper?

How do I make it as a rapper?

Attached: recording.jpg (1388x1039, 194K)

Kill yourself

mumble through a subpar album
kill yourself

You don't

Attached: ll11.jpg (1388x1039, 355K)

>dreds
>mumble
>be racist against whites
>money
>drugs
>be unoriginal in every way

Have severe autism and a predilection for pedophilia.

An Hey... You're on Yea Forums so things are looking good so far user.

Step 1 is to kill yourself

Go on SoundCloud and pump out shitty music until you earn a following of young impressionable kids with shit taste.

rap about shit the joos want people to listen to.

Attached: 1491527460596.jpg (885x600, 221K)

but my rhymes are actually decent

Make a song where you say you like Xanax in the ass in 10 different ways over a beat.

you kill yourself

tight rhymes, in line with the mind a lyrical genious, we in this bitch imperial syst, em aint got shit on me on the beat you wanna see the master attack these wack ass rappers, blacker than satans heart painful part eat ya heart out, cannibal animal ready to attack ya body's flammable

the stamina of the animus can i bus a rhythim without the cannibus these mans are suss

get ya rhymes up shitty hair cut get a line up line up

hands up ya man up awake, band up a quake the earth shakes ya heard based niggas these niggas erased.

space alien imagine a place where ya face raped hating him

muh laser beam ate ya team, aint see the gleam head back uke yurself green

two shots up the shotcaller rottweiler dog of the leash holocaust the beats

saucy and steam spaget get ya girl wet

cookin up classics wwhile ya suckin up flaccids, mastif bull terrier, terrorize a full carrier

Yea Forums tards gettin hard a flamey boy ya all samey goy

anonymous better honour this come with a pasta sive a god spagetti monster on this trama gets

>69
69 got that like it aint shit ay u spot that?

return to roots.
use comedy.

freemason or just amazin a mazin gets a 33, ya heard me?

Attached: 1245574546775.jpg (750x600, 33K)

an hero, cut my wrist once a few days before christmas, 3 days in hospital rose again and yall lost it all

kill yourself na kill ya selves, cut that ego down or feel the hell

people sayin the word is god the word hard from a mod a mod wait no dont imposter, god roster sneaking in the back, a boss flosser

baby jesus? a lady pleaser? hades leave it alone take these sisters, feminism eradicate a vagina bust a labia ate

ya mad ya hate, yahweh a yah i bake

worst shit i've ever read

baby playin paddy caker, baker 1, cake for these plates a staple hun, a staple gun post you to the ground a rape a son

Rap is trash tier music and you should feel bad, nigger.

auto tune

allahta yall talkin shit i callem all out, i ball out with the icy so nice you might be saying im from nicea im just nica yo, get the pot cookin ill come and dice ya ho

lucifer a beast merciless a curse a bitch, words with the rhyming i fuckin murder shit

^^^^^^^^^

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

you black?

white guy

This is OP I'm not the faggot posting shit rhymes

LS9s are pieces of shit. Fucking church consoles from 15 years ago. And why the fuck do you have a big ben?

Get great production and actually study lyricists. Develop your craft and the skills can make for a long-lasting career.

why bother then?

Every single line in this thread is pure gold. Rap it now and upload it. Post the link here. We're waiting for you OP

This one's delightful

This set up is making my neck hurt just looking at it. I feel like this pic is ANCIENT

freestylle hunny lets see u drop a fat line

stop posting the same fucking thread all day and actually work

allday