I've been smoking weed in CO for the better half of a decade and I think marijuana should be illegal

I've been smoking weed in CO for the better half of a decade and I think marijuana should be illegal.
Heres why:
People out here mix it with alcohol and get fucking destroyed. Even if they can handle weed or liqour separate that doesn't mean they aren't a lunatic when put together. I just don't trust other people with marijuana or alcohol. Now with it legal everyone is going nuts with both of them together. I would rather keep my weed addiction in the black market like it was 2008.

Attached: 41eQesOZi4L._SX425_.jpg (425x258, 12K)

Found the basement dealer guys.

i sell weed illegally here in co but ironically its helped my profit because i sell below dispensary prices

Colorado is for fags

Weed is for niggers and hippies

Let just outlaw alcohol then idiot. Then everyone can keep smoking. Cause apparently it's my fault some people have no fucking self control. Yeah that's totally on me bud.

>Let just outlaw alcohol then idiot. Then everyone can keep smoking.
I agree with this 1000000%
we need another prohibition on alcohol. legalize weed, but get people off the swill

what an idiot stoner thing to say

This

Agreed. Nobody likes the drunk except other drunks. But the stoner? Everyone loves the stoner!

Fucking alcoholic detected

yeah unless you're me in nevada and its literally against the law to hire them. nothing ever gets done and i hate them

Maybe stupid Americans need to learn how to fucking moderate themselves before they get too fucked up one night and decide that all of this shits the devil to them, leading them to write shitty Puritan prohibition laws so now not even the average people who know how to handle themselves can have fun god it’s not this country I hate it’s just the retarded population it fosters

many people are born retards. culture has nothing to do with it idiot

I wish I could agree with that, but from what I’ve seen the only people on earth that can’t handle their intoxicants properly are Americans. With these vices it always seems that they have to either go full straight edge abstinence, even going as far as attacking the vice, or full on addicted crackhead-esque type, there’s never a fucking in between with them

A lot of them don’t seem to understand how to moderate themselves for some reason, they can’t just have these things around without completely abusing them

so you admit some people are born retards (specifically if they're american)

>I think marijuana should be illegal
stopped reading

Attached: 1294573621634.jpg (449x376, 99K)

>Weed should be outlawed because people are irresponsible

Yeah no

stoner

Not for two months at least, thanks to worthless losers like OP.

Attached: 1364553379296.jpg (450x338, 33K)

You're a faggot with AIDS.

I admit that if you’re born in the United States, chances are you’re retarded

U're gay, ho

You could just leave Colorado and move to Oklahoma or Nebraska. We won't miss you. One less asshole on I-25.

I've been smoking weed in Colorado for about a decade, have mixed it with alcohol, acid, molly, shrooms, meth, DXM, oxycodone, benzos, z-drugs, and nunerous others, and I can say that you are a certifiable faggot.

All of the rest of those things should be legal, too, and I've never seen anybody have problems after mixing weed and alcohol.

Also vikings

Also these guys

Attached: bet-you-didnt-know-founding-fathers.jpg (620x349, 27K)