I got totally fucked out of life?

I got totally fucked out of life?

Mine is LITERALLY only because i was born in a small town. If i was born in a city i would of gone to parties in high school. I would be getting the occasional tinder date and shit. I used to get likes and comments on shit in high schoo. NO SOCIAL MEDIA ANYMORE. Not a single fucking friend in the world. I used to be motivated lifted jogged went on walks dieted. NO POINT NO ONE AROUND. I am so fucking depressed i cant even talk to people or go outside. I was fucking normal dude.

No girls around. No people. Nothing to do. No hope. Nothing FUCKING NOTHING

I had potential. It wasn’t from lack of trying. It wasn’t my fault. Wasn’t my personality. It was my small town

Attached: 86FBD8DB-55B1-47A4-9A84-32E096977E14.jpg (1280x1220, 193K)

Counnnnnntrrrryyyy roooaaaadsss

Save up and move then retard

Bro. Just move somewhere else. Not that hard.

You didnt try hard enough

I can’t

Tàaaaaake me hooooooome!

Let me guess: you're on probation for being black

Yea

I feel you man, small towns are fucking depressing. So have a pepe

Attached: sheriffpepe.jpg (250x214, 7K)

This is literally worse than hell

Tooooo theeeee plaacceeeeeeee

LMAO Captcha singing along with us

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-082847_Mimi.jpg (1080x2280, 482K)

No people are you im a village in Alaska? Dude move its that simple..

maybe if you weren't such a gay sperg OP, you would've gotten to go to highschool parties.

Dont blame the place. Dont blame anything, just keep trying.
The grass is always greemer...

Attached: 1555827228375.jpg (828x1017, 293K)

I belongggggggggg

There’s no one around

Living in a city is better

And now you can't leave because your on probation for being black?

Attached: 1477329200398.jpg (525x296, 15K)

Yea and god

It depends on the country

just anedotal,.but my friend is a near shut+in besides going to work and is getting married soon. possibilities might find us sometimed. keep your head up.

I also hated my life and where I lived but I saved my money and moved out at 21! I know a little late but better late than never and a year later I have a cute apartment in a college town and I have a lot of fun while also being sober!!! Be smart and confident user, ur life is completely in your control!!

Best piece of advice ever!

But I wanna bang sluts

Ob pronation bor feing nlack bigger

>Living in a city is better
How would you know

Don’t be an idiot

Bet your white though.

Don't make me get my memes

How do I do it as a black

What is much worse is living in a different big city every couple of years. All the bonds you make get torn apart due to the distance. No matter how much you try to stay in contact you are always the outsider. Even when visiting places where you have "friends" that you haven't seen in ages it is all superficial. Having to go through the process of finding new people who fit and accept you every so often is the worst. After a while you just stop wanting to make a relationship and to invest as you know that it will end sooner or later and not due to itself but external factors out of your control. I'd much rather have spent my whole life in one small town than traveled around the world.