Do these fucking things ever go away

Do these fucking things ever go away

Attached: bhh.jpg (1100x728, 77K)

Nope

no. best you can hope for is to laser some of them off but that doesn't work too well

Don't let it stop you from doing great things.

Attached: 4ch4.png (471x619, 572K)

It's a result of sun damage, not acne. You can't make them go away without surgery. Talk to a doctor, not Yea Forums.

They are from acne, I had it throughout all my teens and now my face is completely fucked to the the point that I find it difficult to look in the mirror or leave the house

they are called acme SCARS for a fucking reason you pimple popping retard

Sometimes they do. For me, they didn't. My face is scared.
However, I don't give two shits, I'm divorsed, two kids I never see unless they need money.

there are treatments to help with scarring

I consider myself fortunate.

>had lots of zits when I was a teen
>I LOVED popping them
>had irritated skin and scabs all over my face during my teen years

then I reached adulthood and zits stopped happening and my face looks completely fine, there is not a single scar or pockmark on my face

Attached: pizza_face_sticker-rcdca89fe24494de48e91cf103a4a24b3_v9waf_8byvr_512[1].jpg (512x512, 62K)

no. don't buy creams and other garbage that say they will either. it's just like throwing away your money

its retards who popped them with nail overhang that causes the scars

Try whit aloe vera and get a good scrub

Attached: 4-aloe-vera.jpg (560x337, 33K)

Nope, they don't go away, but you can make them less visible using derma rollers. Google a clinic near you and book an appointment.

here we go with the creams. dumbfuck

Had scarring like this with occasional bigger pock marks. Took accutane when I was in middle school (back then it was still pretty uncommon) and never dealt with this kind of intense acne again, but scars were bad. Went skiing constantly and got dozens of peeling sunburns. Scarring became less than 1/3 of what it was originally, faint marks where big pocks were but no more. However, now I'm almost certainly going to get skin cancer when I'm older. That's going to really suck later. Basically, laser treatments or chemical peels can do the same thing, but it might take a few of them which might cost money to do safely. I don't recommend the sunburns, I'm just saying that it's not impossible with treatment.

no joke i sell acnme scar scream to retards. its just repackaged hand cream i sell on amazon

my scars lingered for a few years after adolescence (and thus the end of their cause), but almost completely went away within about a year when i started to get in shape to finish my first marathon. i still have a few spots that will probably look scarred forever, but it looks more like minor shaving accidents than like the pimple popping wasteland it was.

admitted, your face does not look like you are completely finished with the pimple time, but anyway: there is pretty solid consensus on the theory that moving a healthy amount every day is beneficial in many ways. so if you are not already going for a run every other day, start now.

lel

No. I popped pretty much every zit I ever had, with nails, with whatever I could. The issue that fucks up people's faces is a bacterial infection, the susceptibility for which is genetic. OP has bad genes and is not meant to pass them on. This is nature's way of telling him that.

you can't blame bacteria when someone is literally tearing into their face with their overgrown fingernails

Go to a dermatologist. They do have treatments for this shit. Time will also improve it.

>time will also improve it
KEK because by the time it does their face will be covered in wrinkles

they're called scars. just another part of life.

Dude, you know that's melanoma, right?