I feel so disgusted with myself. I fucked a tranny and not a good looking one...

I feel so disgusted with myself. I fucked a tranny and not a good looking one. I met someone on Tinder who was transitioning and had tits. They had a slight scuff, tattoos everywhere and let me fuck them in the ass.

I could barely feel anything and on the drive home, I'm just thinking, I can't believe I just fucked a dude in the ass. I was drunk but man, I actually fucked a guy in the ass while they wore a sundress.

Attached: seriouslydude.gif (500x250, 495K)

You're a faggot now, OP hahahahahahahaah you can never go back from fucking man ass

Lmao faggot ass might as well admit it to yourself

Nice larp gay boy

Did you nut?

You now have AIDS, CONGRATS!

No. They had to jerk me off after they came.

Well you know, I guess you learn from your mistakes. You'll think about it when ur horny, dw.

just because you can doesn't mean you should

enjoy being gay for the rest of your life

It's only gay if you took your socks off bra

When are you two going drape shopping for your new loft?

Socks and shoes stayed on.

>Tinder
Lucky bastard. All I get are fake profiles on Tinder. Apparently the new scam is to pretend you're a woman and ask for CashApp money upfront. Enough people have to be falling for this stupid shit for them to keep making profiles.

I been with a tranny or two. Not that big of a deal.

Well this certainly made me feel a little better about myself. Thanks OP.

>I'm just thinking, I can't believe I just fucked a dude in the ass

And you are still using "they" for some reason. Why can't you use "he"?

> They had
> let me fuck them
>while they wore a sundress

This. I've been drunk and hooked up with someone really questionable that I'd never do sober. You just move on. It's not that big of a deal.

didn't you hear? it's 2019 and not calling disgusting men who wear dresses they is somehow sexist

Forget about it op, the trannies are satisfied, and tomorrow will come pussies.

Attached: 1376335443846.png (449x500, 248K)

Attached: ColinMochrie.jpg (620x348, 94K)

No one that has access to good pussy is fucking man ass.

>didn't feel anything
No troll, get tested for HIV. Not joking. If the guy had a loose ass, you really need to make sure you didn't catch anything.

Wtf is that? That dude didn't even try to look passable. Look at Colin, he just wants to die.

You are faggot now. Soon you will crave cock like Dracula craves blood.

Me too. 3 times. Don't regret one though, was fine af so I didn't feel gay after, even though it's still gay.

Not how it works, need to expose mucus membrane, as long as op wore a condom and the head was protected, he's fine.

Yep, you need to get a full STD panel. Trannies are vermin that are full of diseases. Most of them end up with HIV.

Get checked and never do this again, don’t fall for the meme.

Penetrative anal sex is very risky.

Not true idiot. Most do not have HIV, I've studied HIV extensively when studying infectious diseases. STDs intrigued me. Male to Male exposure do have higher rates, yes, along with unprotected penetrative anal being very high, but neither of those back up "most have/and up with HIV" and a condom makes it no risk.

>just because you can doesn't mean you should

My life motto. OP is a faggot now.

Attached: 1443111711543.png (376x302, 199K)

Think about your dick. It must be really pissed off. He was in some dude shit factory thanks to you. He might not never work right again.

Just move on with your life, you are not important and nobody actually cares what you fuck or not. You acted upon your urges, that does not mean that you have to chang your life and be a turbo faggot about it.
>keep it behind closed doors
Also don't blame the alcohol, take responsibility and you will process and forget it quicker.

>i fucked soemething, that society tells me is wrong. So what? They don't own me, life is short anyway, fuck that bs.

Attached: Rolling_Eyes-Emoji-Emotion-Face-Expression-Feeling-512.png (512x512, 34K)

You're now and forever gay dude. For real.

This is the same rationale pedophiles use. It's the wrong advice.

Attached: 1568518736713.jpg (680x658, 33K)

This rationale can be used for everything. If your mind instantly jumped to pedo, well congratulations then.

My advice was basically YOLO in post form.
Not living in regret and fully accepting ones mistake is the best, first step of getting over it.

Congratulations op, you are officially gay lol. How's it feel to be a faggot that fucks men?

Lol what the fuck? Is this what passes as "trans" nowadays?

Bruh, do you have any idea how many trannies are hookers on the side? Hell fucking yes this dude should be tested asap.

Post the tranny Danny

>passes as "trans"

They are so retardedly inclusive and "supportive" that you already pass ass soon as you call yourself transitioning.
It's also a cult for brainwashed retards that just want to belong to something and also have body dysmorphia.

Based. It's just something to do on a boring night.

Honesty is respect these people a hell of a lot more if they were just admit they're faggots and move on. I mean come on this is just ridiculous and I'm not gonna play along with this bullshit.