How many mg of codeine in pill form does it take to get an average person high?

How many mg of codeine in pill form does it take to get an average person high?

Attached: file-20180116-53292-1v27xtl.jpg (1000x638, 68K)

Bout 10

at least 6

I have 30mg codeine and 300mg acet. pills, how would those do?

The acetaminophen will shred your liver. Google cold water extraction if you insist on being an idiot. Also take drug questions to Erowid. Yea Forums will try to kill you

cold water extraction to get the codeine or else youll destroy your liver lmao

don't do it man, find another drug, Codeine made my so constapated I couldn't shit for a week and when I finally did it nearly tore my asshole apart. Avoid codeine brother

I once bought around 7 and downed them at once and it did fuck all. Depends how Goode’s metaboliser you are. Incidentally am buying some ketamine tomorrow. Any tips for dosage?

Attached: 34B5224A-270F-4DC6-92CA-DD37107423EA.jpg (3088x2320, 1.19M)

Pic is me one alcohol coke and weed

Question I hurt my dick in UK how likely will pharmacy sell me codeine or will I have to show them?

Prescription = appointment you mong

What are you escaping from?

You have to kick start the process in your brain by flooding it

so take about 40-50 pills then you'll get high off very few after that

Appointment is 4 weeks wait time you think they might make an exception for my dick

Reality obviously. Have bought into this hole system of convincing myself of complete bullshit. Boredom I guess and lack of purpose aswell as confusion don’t even really want it.

Worth a try I mean no presecription = no code ever. You could probably just get that shit illegally.

Codene

True but me being NEET at current time = no drug money

You not on the doll like me. Have voluntary job though.

Would work on getting job then drugs.

Attached: DB70101A-A060-4494-836B-6986D832E926.jpg (474x246, 16K)

Mmm I will get job so I'm able to piss good idea

Nice

>trips of truth
Can you make a new reality though? With just the people you want in it?

Need money for my dick

Well here’s your problem, it’s also full of NSAID and that’s bad for your liver. But 20mg will do a none addict

You hurt your dick? How?

Stop fucking dogs

Yeah. Be sure to mix it with a benzo such as xanax

At that dose, start with 4, see how you feel after about 30 minutes and increase from there.

The 300 acetaminophen will fuck your liver over time, but even a over the counter dose of "Max Strength" is 1000mg 3 times a day, and that is considered a safe level. Up to 10 of yours a day won't do anything short term, but long term use will.

Metal rod down my op hole so I get a massive orgasm I nutted buckets

Co-codamol not working I tried it was a bit shitty tbh with you

A few maybe 2-3 it depends on how you are with meds. But more than likely it will make you go to sleep.

Just don’t use wax

actual codeine user here

if you are beginner noob: try 90mg at maximum

if you are seasoned veteran: 150mg

if you get light headed or get the feeling of imminent puke, lie down or crouch down. Also sit still after taking them and until the rush comes to increase effect. Also take on empty stomach. Also boost with coffee/energy drinks

no need for CWE if you only take rarely (like one per week or if you do a small opiate race for a couple of days)

this is concern aswell. I have found that smoothies help a lot with drugs that makes you constipated (because of the slowed down muscle operations of your bowels). Also drink a lot so your shit doesn't hog all water and makes your skin dehydrated as a result.

Not sure if I can post this question, but how did you go about obtaining? Or how did you go about learning where to obtain?

both of my parents are doctors and they prescribe it to me whenever i ask. I don't use it regularly so even small packages last a long time.

I guess you could try breaking your leg or arm and hope that a boomer doctor prescribes the largest package for you, because younger doctors are very cucked when it comes to opiate prescriptions

Attached: 1568167815494.png (300x366, 42K)