Hows this going to play out

Hows this going to play out

Attached: Capture.png (505x435, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-bucked-national-security-aides-on-proposed-iran-attack-11561248602?reflink=share_mobilewebshare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just like it always does with Trump - he will win.

I'd love to see him control a military strike or a small war he'd seriously fuck shit up with no holding back.

Trump may just demonstrate how effective a missile strike can be.

Seriously, it would be sweet to see him fuck up some other country and tell the UN to eat shit when they throw a shit fit. It's nice to have a President that has a pair.

It was Nth Korea

Glass Lake time.

Qatar

False flag attack by SA and The US to start the war with Iran that they been coveting for years now

Surely they know which direction they came from.

Good, fuck Iran and fuck North Korea - maybe they'll find away to get North Korea involved so we can wipe two shit holes off the face of the Earth at once.

The UN cries for us to fight their wars, and then condemns us for fighting our own.

Fuck the UN.

Hows Russia's oil production going?

Standing by.

Attached: f-35a.jpg (800x533, 15K)

How to lose an election: create a situation that the press will label the unpopular war-for-oil

Go shill somewhere else, Ivan. So sick of all the Russian trolls and shills.

It'll definitely help them.

But they're allies with Iran and China and most European countries don't want to support any wars by the US so who knows what the clusterfuck is gonna happen

An individual who cannot type out "North" shouldn't have an opinion

He won't do shit.

Nothing is going to happen. Trump will give them a "warning" and then 5 months later Iran will do something else.

Trumps anus, 'nuff said.

Hypocrites. Bitch about the wars Bush and Obama did, but LOVE it when Trump will.

Who gives a fuck about Saudi Arabia, Iran and them. What happened to America first? What happened to being more isolationist?

Shut up, Ivan. Go suck Putin's cock some more.

>What happened to being more isolationist?
Please show me where Trump ever claimed the US should be isolationist

In what way does that imply that I'm Russian? I don't give a fuck about Russia, but Trump sure loves Russia

Bitching about globalism, pissing off our allies, pulling out of Syria, "America First"

you really are a fucking retard, oil is there not in u.s.

won't affect me lel

We get more oil from Mexico and Canada than KSA. We get more oil from ourselves too. The fuck are you on about.

No I want you to show me where he said that word for word. Not this bullshit where he "implied it".

Retard calling others retarded. The irony.

I never said he said it, but that's what he's doing.

He would just let the generals control it.

If anything, it's unironic.

Direct quote from 2004 interview in Esquire:

"Look at the war in Iraq and the mess that we’re in. I would never have handled it that way. Does anybody really believe that Iraq is going to be a wonderful democracy where people are going to run down to the voting box and gently put in their ballot and the winner is happily going to step up to lead the county? C’mon. Two minutes after we leave, there’s going to be a revolution, and the meanest, toughest, smartest, most vicious guy will take over.

What was the purpose of this whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Iraqi kids who’ve been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing!"

And this from a Wall Street Journal article:

"“These people want to push us into a war, and it’s so disgusting,” Mr. Trump told one confidant about his own inner circle of advisers. “We don’t need any more wars.”"

wsj.com/articles/trump-bucked-national-security-aides-on-proposed-iran-attack-11561248602?reflink=share_mobilewebshare

when has he ever won on foreign policy. He's a fucking shitshow. Just look at nk.

He picked Bolton, who mind you has NEVER been unclear about him positions and has an extensive and clear history. And then he's surprised by the positions he takes?

What. A. Moron.

>Go shill somewhere else, Ivan. So sick of all the Russian trolls and shills.

Russia Helped Hillary
China helped Hillary

she lost get over it

SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

>Russia Helped Hillary

What the fuck are you smoking.

We don't though, so why now all of a sudden do you pussies love war?