I hope everyone here has a good night!

I hope everyone here has a good night!

Did you do anything fun today?

Attached: Night.jpg (3840x2160, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmQARKa3E7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i worked an 8 hour shift from my bedroom in my parents house. Now I'm drinking steel reserve alone in my bedroom.

Attached: steel sleep.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Why don't you drink the flavored ones? The pineapple is pretty good

Op here,

Oh, golly. I'm sorry you had a busy day. Maybe tomorrow won't be as busy?

I find that listening to white noise like a fan relaxes me as I work on stuff

Op sounds nice

My local walmart doesn't carry the flavored ones. I really liked the margarita one. Has that been discontinued?

I work tomorrow as well. I'm off on Wednesday.

Here's a song about white noise based on David Foster Wallance's novel, The Pale King
youtube.com/watch?v=FmQARKa3E7Q

Attached: steel.jpg (600x800, 66K)

yes, i had a fun time with my friends at the park, then had a nice bible study.

Op here,

I think it's nice to be polite to others, and maybe make a friend or two along the way.

Just here to wish whoever reads this message to hopefully have a nice night, and safe travels.

Oh shit never tried that one so idk I hate buying small things like a couple beers at Walmart they watch you too close

Worked all day today. Going to work all day tomorrow. My weekend won't start until Wednesday but I am going to visit some friends for a few days so it's all good.

Thank you for making this thread OP. Just glanced at your well wishes for a moment and it made me feel a lot better after this shitty evening just seeing it

stupid thread. gtfo

Thank you man, you too

i like the non-judgmental nature of walmart self checkout. i used to look forward to going there at 6am when stores could legally sell beer in my state.

I hope you have fun!

went fishing with my brother and friend at dike. only caught a small catfish but it was nice

Too many methheads ruined self checkout where I'm at, they watch people close enough at it you might as well be using regular checkout, here everything is closed from 2 to 8 am which sucks when I work nights

Op here,

I am sorry you feel bad, and I wish I could do more to help you. A wish for your happiness is all I can offer, but I hope in some way, you feel at ease. I've learned that having an open mind, and helping others has made me feel wonderful. I am in a hard place in my life right now, but helping others makes me feel like I am doing something positive, and that's just great.

Op here,

Wow! Fishing is fun. Hey, that's more than I can catch. Last time I went fishing, I caught a fresh water muscle, and a bass.

I am glad you had fun.

I haven't gone to church in a long while, but I remember Sunday school being pretty alright. Once I knew the people there, it became a nice place to be.

That's cool lol. I've definitely never caught a muscle. But yeah it was a nice change of pace. Thanks by the way, you made some people's day a little better with this wholesome thread.

I'm not sure how to add the "OP" tag on my profile (I am somewhat new), so I have been adding "Op here" to a lot of my posts. I am sorry if that is unconventional.

Spent the day at the beach with my dad. He doesn't have long on this earth

Damn that's tough

Op here,

That's truly devastating. Important bonding times like this are important for someone who is soon to pass. It's better to remember the past, and think of those happy days with you dad. Those memories are the happy ones that make us appreciate all our dads and moms and other family members have done for us.

Hey i actually found that wallpaper yesterday.
How small is the internet

Op here,

I'm not sure how big the internet is, but I'm guessing it's pretty big.

I found this wallpaper by typing in, "Night Wallpapers", into Google Images.

Hah i also found it by searching something like that.

As for what i've done today. I've seen godzilla vs King Kong (1962) film and have been downloading a full sourceforge of a game, some ps1 roms, and meanwhile, night cites and sunset wallpapers. As for now, i have to sleep. Thanks for being kind with people.