What is there to do in this game at end ga,e. I've done literally everything I can think of. Story done, maxed level...

What is there to do in this game at end ga,e. I've done literally everything I can think of. Story done, maxed level, circles and dungeons all done on max mayhem. Wat do. Is there any point grinding for good guns?

Attached: lands.jpg (644x362, 83K)

how long is the game? it just came out friday and u beat it?

>Wat do. Is there any point grinding for good guns?
I think that is the entire purpose of this hamster wheel

Autustic hobbies for autistic children

Literally the same fucking game the other installments were. The only people playing this shit are the hipster faggots who can't resist viral marketing.

Bad game for "epic le gamers".

>It's the same fucking game

Well shit, I was hoping it was Street Fighter 6

>I did everything in 2 days and now I have nothing to do!
Why do morons keep doing this to themselves and asking others to decide what's next for them?
Pace yourself you addict.

Level the other characters

It's low-key a way of saying. "look how cool I am for doing it really good and fast, now this dumb game has nothing for me."

we beat it Sat evening and finished the "end game content this weekend". Comparatively to the other games, it seems that BL3 has a much weaker end game. There's no Crawmerax (or at least we haven't found it) and the circles and dungeons aren't particularly challenging

Well I assumed it would be like the other games and all the best content would be found after the first play through. I was wrong apparently

Keep expectations at a reasonable level.

Just wait for endless dlc consumer whore

Attached: B8A1A6C3-687B-4577-A11D-57D805E18566.jpg (1000x651, 154K)

>implying sequels shouldn't be an improvement on the games before them and should be just Game 1 Now with more MEMES edition (but less content) instead

You didnt beat shit nigger the game literally just came out

I have just over 1 Day on it so I would say campaign is >12 hours and with alll side missions around 20

the only real endgame content is farming. if you don't give a shit about gear for the sake of gear u won't play for very long. if u care about gear u can play for thousands of hours.

Autustic hobbies for autistic children

how is leveling in the game
60-70 in pre sequel was too grindy for me
finished a 2nd playthrough of ultimate vault hunter mode and was only 65
decided to give up cause i had played through the game 4 times at that point
would take another 2 playthroughs to reach 70 and then another max level playthrough
horrible leveling design

You can get level 50 without even going into tvhm in 3, games pretty fair with levels this time

The same as any other game you fag.. Once you beat it you atop playing until the release new content..

Is this your first game?

You bought that garbage? Kill yourself.

play TF2