Me and my gf broke up about 4 months ago because I found out she was using heroin again...

Me and my gf broke up about 4 months ago because I found out she was using heroin again. She just called me telling me she has AIDS. I’m scared. I don’t have any symptoms of anything and I feel like I would have seen something by now. Please help me

Attached: 2D3C89DA-9828-4CD6-B36C-BEC200392C1F.jpg (793x786, 48K)

go planned parenthood take aids test

Get tested you cunt

>been fucking a junkie
>scared of catching germs

Attached: 1567708891216.jpg (336x335, 34K)

I didn’t know she was doing the shit. I found out 6 months before we broke up but she told me she was clean

Aids can remain dormant for a long time get tested annon , if youre an americuck with no money donate blood and tell them you had unprotected so they can test it for free , they'll call you if they find something otherwise youre good

Attached: $T2eC16FHJHQE9nzEyJQ+BQEGi,rSLg__60_57.jpg (1600x1598, 572K)

I’m scared of finding out I have something. If they tell me I have aids I’ll fucking kill myself. There has been nothing wrong with me recently so I think I’m clean but I still don’t know I’m fucking terrified. I don’t want to die

That sucks dude. Look on the bright side though at least she had fun catching the aids

How long does it stay dormant. Apparently she started to look like shit so her parents forced her to get into a rehab and they tested her there. I’ve been completely fine

On the off chance that you DO have AIDS there's medication for it, so you'll be fine. You just take it daily and you're good.
It's better to get tested than to risk it and fucking die

I don’t give a fuck about her. I don’t want aids

>clean
You believed an addict, you are a fucking idiot and deserve everything that will come your way, especially Cryptosporidiosis, that one is a fun one. Yeehaw

Attached: 1484174395704.jpg (1065x902, 272K)

Get tested and ask about some medication that can prevent you from getting AIDS if taken within a certain time period.

It'll remain dormant from 2-10 years without treatment , but the first test can be conducted around the 3 months after exposure so your tests should be conclusive evidence

AIDS treatment has come a long way, user. It's not the death sentence it once was. Still sucks though but you need to get tested so can start treatment asap if you're positive. Future relationships will be rough, though. Just don't be an idiot and not tell them.

If I have aids I’m seriously just going to kill myself. How am I supposed to have a normal life with that. I can never have a wife or a family it all just done

That's what you get for fucking a nigger OP

remember to live stream the deed

Attached: b97.jpg (1594x1600, 171K)

Test for it man, you may be clean and that will be a wake up call for you.

Get tested user. I had a slimar situation i told her if i had aids id fucking kill her. Do the same before you off yourself. It is treatable tho so think about that as Well

Fuck off hamburglar

Did she recently get AIDS or has she had it for a while? Safest thing to do either way is get tested at somewhere like planned parenthood or a local clinic

>feels like I have aids

Damn didn't know it was so obvious

>my gf
Fucking normie

You can't get aids. You get HIV that turns into aids . Get yourself checked before your possible HIV turns to aids . Aids is much worse .

did you fuck her in the ass? Cause if you didn’t there’s a good chance your fine. Either way get tested faggot

This. treatment options exist that can prevent HIV from turning into AIDS. Overall, it's not the death sentence it used to be.
IF YOU HAVE IT you NEED to get diagnosed like...yesterday. The pills to keep you healthy will be expensive, but you'll be able to live a normal life. Hell, modern medicine stops HIV from being sexually transmissible anymore

Attached: hiv-aids_basics_landing_fullsize.jpg (698x520, 23K)