So anons, how are we doing this weekend? Take a seat and let's chat

So anons, how are we doing this weekend? Take a seat and let's chat.

Attached: there you are anon.jpg (1500x1500, 129K)

Well, we celebrated my brothers birthday, went out canoeing in the evening and did some fishing. It was fun and peaceful.

i'm on the edge of fucking quitting everything. I want to neet so bad i can't convey it properly

I’d be doing a lot better if you’d drop to your knees and suck me off

gaylord

Jackass

about to get horomones 'cause i'm a dumb fucker

Mulish tripper

Well. You are not going to believe. I had a breakup from a 7 years + of a relationship with a girl 16 years younger than me, I´m 41 she´s 26.

On friday I went to a party, and danced alone like no other. I felt truly liberated and happy. Popping and locking steps.

On saturday, I went to a nice girl friend and we did massages to each other. Two sessions, and she hugged me with her tits on my back, doing the spoon. Was nice. No sex was needed.

Today, sunday, I met a blond cyclist on tinder. We went on a short ride. She was very beautiful but her voice sounded like an old lady in her 50's.

On three days I have another date and we'll see. But I´m not that enthusiast about having sex.

Quite a weekend. My second one as a single guy.

fucked over my sobriety of 8 months. thought i clicked with a girl online but i'm a retard at socializing. can't stand my life at home and i'm trying to get out any way i can. finally stopped being a hermit and introduced myself to a neighbor i always chose not to speak to. dude offers me a beer and i said no. went home and drank the beer i had already bought at a gas station.
every day i want to die. already tried it once and failed. flatlined twice in the hospital a year ago after i quit drinking.
all i do now is work out and wait.
watch anime and wait.
listen to music and wait.
i can't turn the gears off.

Attached: 1541017203186.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

I'm tired of being a loser neet so I've decided to do something about it. I have a job interview tomorrow and I've been hitting the weights again.

damn, congrats on the job. It can be a great first step to improving your life.

Happy birthday to your brother user!

Attached: happy birthday.jpg (1200x1200, 88K)

Well user... I hope you'll be satisfied

Attached: aaahhhhhh.jpg (1200x1200, 91K)

I want an original, not a repost

Masturbating and smoking weed. You?

well that's something user, you lewd old man

Attached: dang.jpg (1200x1200, 79K)

Thanks man. It's a Mickie D's job but it's something until I enroll back in college in January. I've just gotten tired of going nowhere in life and being single. No woman wants to be with someone that's neeting it up at their mom's house, even if health issues put me here in the first place.

I'm old enough now to realize that playing vidya and smoking weed all day won't get you anywhere that would matter.

Keep on rocking user!

Attached: yay!.jpg (1200x1200, 81K)

Thanks! :3

Well, it was nice to have a 18 years old girlfriend. Sex was soo good, and she had a kiddie face that I loved

Why don't you take a seat user...

Attached: there you are anon take a seat.jpg (1500x1500, 141K)

:_D

But... she was 18 when we fucked

Nigga, I hope you checked for some ID.