Wanna know why I hate wage slaves? Because they're all the fucking same. Exact mirror copies of each other...

Wanna know why I hate wage slaves? Because they're all the fucking same. Exact mirror copies of each other. Just following their parents into mediocrity. They assume that because I achieved livable passive income I must have started with a lot of money or some other bullshit excuse. Just because you're going to wage away the best years of your life doesnt mean I have to.
>tell me your secrets then user
That's part of the fucking problem. Just another excuse in the form of a question. It's like saying "I can't do what you did by thinking on my own. I need someone else to tell me what to do" That's why you have a fucking boss.

Attached: MiZrj8W.jpg (386x661, 79K)

What do you do for a living OP? Other than sucking cock of course.

k

>ITT
>Amerimutt talks about wageslaves
>they only exist in the US
>the country that thinks they have the best economy
>hypocrite yanks everywhere

proceeed the salt

I think you misunderstood the post. The reason the American economy is the best are because of people like me who own the wage slaves

no you dont, you are projecting your own problems onto others to try and make yourself feel better.

Look at it from my point of view. How can I not cringe at the fact that you needed to tell yourself that?

>people like me who own the wage slaves

Im sure you own several businesses and making millinois a year!

Im content making 70k a year (more if i feel like doing some overtime). house will be paid for before kids are out of high school. we take 1 nice 2-3 week vacation a year traveling (out of the coutry in most cases) and a number of fishing / camping trips.

I really dont feel a need to buy a $80,000 truck or an expensive brand new car that looses 3/4 of its value the second i drive it off the lot. im fine with my used civic i got with 20,000 miles on it.

Cash in savings because im not a paycheck to paycheck retard and know how to budget. 401K going strong as well as other investments

Have turned down promotions into supervisory positions several times because the headach that brings is not worth the money. out of 4 supervisors i have had 3 are devoriced and 1 an heroed. The supervisors dont have a union like i do so they have to just bend over and butter up their buttholes.

wow
every single line is me

What's all of that matter when you're at work most of the time?

i mean you're not wrong but any given wageslave wont want to accept that

40 hours a week. am setting myself up to retire at 50.

do you even understand what livable passive income means? thats retiring before 50 thats for sure

I dont hate them am indifferent to all people, you are all like robots to me.

The work i do is so hard goddammit breathing all the time.

wow you seem really mad OP

IHours new two homes.
Cadillac.
Boat.
Pussy whenever.
All the good shit, OP.
Enjoy your Mountain Dew, faggot.

Wanna know why I hate money users? They're all the same. Never owned any land, never grown a damn thing, having no idea how food gets in their fat greasy faces. Just following one another into the mediocrity of bankslavery. They assume because I live in the woods that I am a "hobo" or a "hillbilly". Just because you suck the cocks of urbanite banksters doesn't mean I have to.
>but i meed munny
There is your problem. Just another excuse for not wanting to actually know how to feed one's self. It's like saying "I can't do what you did by thinking on my own. I need someone else to do it for me." That's why you'll never be free.

yeah see the thing is you're just a loser in the woods so..

Umm, okay.
Dumbass.

I got out of wage slavery even though I'm not all the way financially independent. It's the best thing I've done. I have friends who calls me up to see if i want to work with them all the time now that they know I have alot of free time. I just pick and choose what I want to do for money whenever I want to. Even though I am not completely financially independent, I have a paid off house, $0 in debt and I keep my living expenses very low so I only need to work like 1 or 2 days of gigs a week to "make a living". Anything above that goes to traveling and hobbies. Fuck wage slaving.

Who still gets laid and eats well and sleeps in a comfy bed and brews his own booze. Settin up a still tomorrow so that I can make whiskey.

But omg liek vidja gaems amirite

Enjoy slavery.

my life is better than you just described

love you larpers

>someone is better than me
yOuR lYiNg

Okay sure whatever you say bud

>wageslave
>none of those things apply to me
>going to live in dorms in school literally next month after 2 years slavin
The very fact that you are here posting this shit proves you must be worthless since you could literally be doing anything else.

Im sure you're a little beta faggot which is why you wont post a time stamped pic of yourself. Go ahead and ignore it and prove me right.

Attached: 70622326_10220253726198136_3486048632870797312_n.jpg (654x654, 38K)

>yOuR lYiNg
You want it eh? :D

The world cannot run with everyone being entrepreneurs or whatever you’ve got going on. Wage slaves make your lifestyle possible. You’re welcome.

the only things that apply to me are ot having a good relationship with my coworkers and daydreaming about leaving it all behind... but who doesn't dream of having more. I make plenty of money, work hard, have plenty of days off and could get a promotion whenever i please, but at the moment i just don't want the extra responsibility. Maybe later I'll take the logistics position, but for now i have all i need and want for very little... life is easy once you get the hang of it.

Attached: 1552373023232.jpg (1000x747, 46K)

much of the american economy relies on international workers that aren't even paid enough to be considered a wage. their just slaves

>paychque
>not paycheck
Nice bait, Eurocuck. Enjoy Muhammed's acid in your face and his cock in your wife and daughter

you're pretty smart for an american

Not really. Profits would just be less.
The main bulk of everything would be the same. The manufacturing should change to be more based in the US, as a safeguard to our economy.

Cant tell if this is bait or just autism.

Most people's lives are better than yours.

Be wage slave.

Save money to train up, stock up.

Exit like Steve Paddock.

Sorry i dont live in africa like you do.

>africa
i typoed america, ups my bad.

Try telling them to save, oh wait, they'll look at you crazy because they don't know how to live below their means and just assume saving is impossible.