Can we discuss a gun show shooting?

Can we discuss a gun show shooting?
Why hasn't it happened yet?
Do you think the shooter could get a high score before getting taken out?

Attached: Georgia-RK-Shows-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 271K)

Imagine the huge pvp that is going to come out of it, because after a few shots nobody will know who started it and it becomes a free for all

Attached: 1548462834769.png (680x510, 215K)

The answer you're fishing for is that it's not a gun-free zone, noted and agreed.

However the bigger reason it doesn't happen is because the people who commit these mass shootings are all big time soyboy cucks. They have no balls... cowards of the highest order. Their intent (often written) is to take out as many innocent people as possible, they have no intention of a firefight or any resistance because they know full well they would be a statistic within 3 seconds.

Degenerates shooters will not go to kill armed people (since all staff should be in CCW), it's easier to kill unarmed weaklings.

A lot of them kill themselves anyway so I don't see how your explanation makes sense considering they're not fearing of death

Critical thinking please?

They aren't trying to accomplish the fastest path to death, otherwise they would just shoot themselves in the head without stepping foot outside their house.

They want to kill innocent people, as many as possible, before killing themselves and/or being killed by police/bystanders/etc. It would make zero sense for them to get shot immediately when they haven't accomplished their "goal".

You think I'm the one lacking critical thinking? They're packed in like sardines. Shooter could easily get a high score and then get shot to death. I don't see where you're going with this

thank you for obviously not referring to op pic when mentioning sardines.

Packed in like sardines? This isn't the tokyo railway system user. A gun show is just a trade show like any other one, booths about 10x10 with 2-4 people.

Holy hell you're trying hard

Because the shooter is going to open fire when they're not all packed together right

Well that's proof you've never been to one.

At this point you're not making any sense at all.

KEk

>sardines

Attached: 012919-gun-show-chris-haxel-kcur-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 262K)

Thats like saying "why arnt there shootings at monster truck rallies?" Because people are more than likley packin

So if I post a picture with them packed in like sardines it means I'm the one who's right? Is that how logic works nowadays?

You've been repeating the same stuff and I've been refuting it. It's pretty sad

No shooter is going to write a Manifesto against monster trucks you colossal retard

It would be suicide, its like taking a drink of water while standing on the bottom of a 20' pool. He would get maybe 3 shots off and would be dead as ever single booth owner is armed. Quite frequently there is metal detectors there too so he'd have to sneak his weapon and ammo in and you are never allowed to bring a loaded weapon or ammo to a gun show.

>3 shots off
This is reading like a conservative fanfiction.

I wish these idiots that want to make a statement would just write a letter to the editor of their local paper and off themselves. I do not get the point hell nowadays its so fucking common its not even going to get a 2nd look.

The paragraph you just typed contradicts that notion

I was at a gun show in central Pennsylvania about 10 years ago where a guy committed suicide in the parking lot. He had gone in purchased a gun and ammo then went outside and blew his brains out.

The show didn't even close. The cops just taped off his car.

Lol, Ive been to more than a few and I can tell you without a doubt, them booth owners are not going to run and if they do it wont be far and its just for cover while they are pulling their guns and returning fire. Not a conservative but I've been too enough gun shows to know, that's the last place you want to go shoot innocents. Doubt it? Go to any gun/pawn shop and just ask the owner "I'm looking for a good defensive weapon, what do you carry?" I will bet you a donut, every single one of them, will show you a weapon or at least tell you what they have. The booth owners are the same guys. Dude.. that's not Disneyworld you are walking into its Gunworld.

Just because you're perception is fucked sideways doesn't mean that a shooter can't pop off an entire magazine before even getting shot once give me a fucking break

It would be a start you fucking mouthbreather, that's how evidence works

Attached: 1524420539839.gif (362x203, 1.07M)

You clearly underestimate the willingness of armed people to defend themselves.

Mass shooters only go to a place they have the advantage.

Not every armed citizen is this big of a pussy.

Attached: Coward.jpg.jpg (620x413, 23K)

There's always one that tries to attack a location where there is resistance and multiple armed people. But they don't last longer than 5 seconds. This guy didn't even make it past the door, and died 30 feet away.

Attached: FOMQLPYYRIRJIKVBCEONB6NUB4.jpg (1660x934, 149K)

>because after a few shots nobody will know who started it
Real life isn't a video game. 2-3 people will quickly react and shoot the assailant, while the rest of the room looks and fully realized what's happening, and it'll be all over within a few seconds.

You've never been to a gun show.