Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt...

Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt. It may take a while, but I definitely see it happening in our lifetime.

"If the government wants my guns they can just try to take them from me hurr durr!!"
Guess what my nigga they can and they will and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Y'all think you're super patriots that are going to overthrow a "tyrannical government" when all that's gunna happen is you're going to lay down, take the check the fed writes you for your weapons then you're gunna go on The Federalist comment sections and bitch about how you and the Proud Boys are gunna hold each others dicks and get back what's "rightfully yours".

I moved to Texas awhile back and like so many like me, we are going to do everything we can fo turn this state blue. It's our right and our responsibility to fix whats wrong, mainly guns.

Whether full gun control/gun owning abolition works or not, it's going to happen. And I can't wait to see you guys go full retard and lose your minds.

All you ammosexuals are so fucking deranged it's sickening.

Attached: 342234.jpg (480x600, 60K)

no

Nice bait mate.

Attached: 1568492023536.jpg (480x379, 12K)

Attached: 1562572988496.png (622x626, 4K)

Imagine being this much of an NPC. Imagine being this bluepilled you think guns are the problem, not jews or niggers.

You want to take away an american right just to see them become upset?

You sir are evil.

Imagine that happens but shootings continue. Would you just be silent?

same person

It's called a "samefag"

Attached: Capture.png (228x140, 3K)

7 post and 7 posters but nice try faggot

Calling normal people bluepilled.
You're a deluded fucking loser. Kill yourself, or get killed.

If guns are outlawed alot of people will die, no lie.

It's not an American right.

not gonna happen climate cuck

How about you just move to another country if you dont like it here

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-221037_Google.jpg (1078x637, 368K)

Attached: disgusting.png (228x140, 3K)

Google Constitutional Amendment

Or go back to school and kys

Yeah yeah, keep deluding yourself. Eat shit, kike.

Fuck liberals and communists

If guns are the problem, then why is Houston safer than DC?

Attached: 1568525490301.jpg (778x768, 93K)

Explain. Because I know of a certain government document that says very differently.

because youre arguing with a foreign troll. Not even a very good one

Bring up that I'm from the UK. Americucks instantly go "how does it feel being a gunless click to your government" retards don't realise that in my entire town there has been 2 knife attacks and no gun related incidents since I've lived here for 7 years. We can carry knifes legally and own revolvers, shotguns and ar's we just don't because we're not gay faggots who think guns solve anything. Guns are for hunting, get a bat if you think a bigger will bother invading your cesspool home. Fuck guns and fuck all Americans who aren't like OP.

no

It's funny because to actually repeal a constitutional amendment, the 2nd amendment would be a very long and drawn out process that would require more than half of the vote from the senate. Meaning an agreement on BOTH democrats and republicans.

Basically it's not happening in our lifetime. Perhaps maybe never but it's best we let these faggots believe in their fairy tails.

Ignore the autocorrects and mental retardation its late.

dumbfuck didn't pay attention in us history/government
the first 10 amendments to the constitution are inalienable, they can NEVER be repealed. aka the bill of rights

Bluepilled cuck who doesn't understand how guns work

This.

Politicians can threaten all they want, it's just pandering for votes.

It will NEVER happen. Not only is the process complicated, but:

>physically too many guns to confiscate or destroy in USA, it would literally have to be a 100+ year plan

>Not all, but many people WILL fight back. Some might not at first, but you'll suddenly have tens of thousands of gun cache's buried all over the land, and guerrilla warfare around every corner led by rebel groups who will strike when you least expect it and then return to their cubicle job the next day with no one the wiser.

>in b4 drones. Government will never level their cities and people, unless it gets to a breaking point after so many years of fighting they decide to end it all.

>Who will confiscate the guns? 90% of police and military are very pro 2A and would likely join the rebel squads if the government turned on the people; enemies... foreign and domestic. Former law enforcement, so I would know.

It's a pipe dream. OP, if you're a UK guy just be happy where you're at. This country has a fuck ton of problems, and guns certainly could use some refining on the law books (for MANY reasons, including those laws that are retarded and do nothing to protect anyone, but also to reinvent ways to keep guns from crazies) - but gun confiscation? gun bans? it's never gonna happen. Not even remotely realistic.

Think hard and deep on it. Politicians are politicians.... do you think it's coincidence that gun sales go way the fuck up when politicians say they're gonna take guns away and it never actually happens? Hell no. Government = business, they're all bought by companies.