Saw this. fucked me up. imagine dying suddenly on a monotonous day

saw this. fucked me up. imagine dying suddenly on a monotonous day.

Attached: aDgGjd7_700b[1].jpg (700x731, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_qvy82U4RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever dude. Everything you do doesn't matter. Everything I do doesn't matter. No makes it out alive. Just try to get some pussy and try your best to do what you love. And if you die on a monotonous day, so what? You're just going to be forgotten in about 4 generations anyways. If that.

it does matter to me. if i'm first going to be alive, i want to enjoy it while it lasts.

Well that is part of the package. I don't know when you will die, OP. But for most people (without illness, or suicidal views) it was just another average day. Then...the reckoning, more or less fear and panic depending on the nature of the end, before the big void.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mjgotpD15h1r03jjy.png (271x197, 52K)

Incorrect.
Every interaction you have with anyone every day has the potential to alter that person. Every change in that person influences how that person will influence others. The changes made by the people changed by the people you change will continue long after you're dead.
Everything matters.

Think about your life. Think about the universe. Think about every other person that had thought their life mattered. Think about how much your daily interactions will matter when this rock we call Earth is obliterated by the swelling sun and our solar system eventually goes cold from entropy. Now think about how many civilizations and species have blinked out of existence in the same way.

Yes, pale blue dot, etc etc.
Everything that existed on the final day of any of those civilizations was the culmination of everything that had occurred previously in that civilization. The fact that something ends does not preclude the fact that its component parts were not relevant to each other. Are the notes of a song irrelevant due to the imminent end of the song? Is the plot of a movie irrelevant due to the encroaching end credit roll?

Even if the inevitable end cannot be avoided, we can still choose to make the best of the time we have.

Sure, i suppose we can all try to imagine we hutterfly effect a better world and a better self. But how can you know you made a difference? How can you quantify meaningfullness? I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm just saying what i believe to be the undeniable truth:
>nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die.
youtu.be/E_qvy82U4RE

I hate to sound cringe, but even that show has a little real knowlege sometimes.

>But how can you know you made a difference?
Ask Nikola Tesla.
One man, on whose shoulders the entire world now stands. Or just wallow in a pseudo-intellectual Back To The Future spoof. But consider that if you choose to do that, then the creator of that show has made a change in you. And here you are, attempting to spread that change to others. Attempting to lead others to the quote that changed you, that they might be changed and repeat the process. You are, in fact, attempting to make a difference even by attempting to convince others that we do not make a difference.

>rick and morty iq over 9000

it might be better than dying on a day full of surprises

(You're already dead)

>gets tortured
>"Whatever dude. Everything you do doesn't matter. Everything I do doesn't matter. No makes it out alive."
Yeah, there's not a chance in hell you act out that opinion. Unless you're 300kg and live in your own feces, you live every day as if it mattered.

You're a retard. That scene is making fun of people who would say something like that.

It's not the inevitable end that makes everything meaningless. It is its lack of meaning and the universes inherent predisposition to recycling. And then the inevitable heat death, where the universe itself may cease to exist one day. What does any of this matter on a time scale as grand as the universe's? All we work for will be for naught one day. All this is not to say people do not find meaning within the context of their lives, but that's all it is, a single parasite's perception. The only things that seem to worry about meaning or purpose or what "matters" are bloated sentient beings with too much free time on their hand.

>All we work for will be for naught one day
But not today. Today it has value.

Nothing ever dampens your spirits. I know i'm being fatalistic. But I like your optimism, stranger.

Attached: 8880cf18-0014-4faf-815b-4674e43fa321_screenshot.jpg (1164x480, 37K)

>not today

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

It doesn't bother me too bad, but what bothers me is not showing up at home when my girl expects me and she's Just left wondering

>dying suddenly on a monotonous day.
poetic prose, OP.

Holy fuckin quads

>be older lady in admin
>work everyday for 15 years and earn 30k worth of paid time or cash option
>die at desk

It happened.

This fucked you up because you do not work towards something you believe in. Story tiem:

>Once user got me high on what he claimed was weed. Shortly the world turned to plastic, and I believed I had been dosed with a hallucinogen.

>I went home. Fun drive, incidentally. My heart was racing, and I took my pulse, which was over 150 beats per minute. I turned off the light and laid down in bed, seeking to calm my self.

>As I laid abed, I began feeling extreme anxiety, that I was dying. The certainty I was about to die overwhelmed me, and I began to feel sorry for my sons, who would grieve terribly.

>Suddenly I was determined to die working to leave them just a little more than they had as a legacy from me already. I jumped out of bed, went to the shop and began painting something. After an hour or so, I had calmed, the hallucinations had abated, and I realized that deep, deep down inside me I enjoyed benefiting people with my skills and labor.

That joy at leaving a legacy is what you have realized you lack. I quit my job as a marine biologist and have been a country carpenter ever since.

Do what you love.

>Do what you love.
What if you don't love anything

Maybe your interactions are what gets them killed.

>imagine dying
Every day.