Mouse in my car, what is the most effective get rid of it?

Mouse in my car, what is the most effective get rid of it?

Attached: UTqxE66_d.jpg (460x287, 16K)

Wipe everything down with a raw chicken breast, mice hate that stuff

pic related

disconnect battery, leave all doors open overnight

Drive car off a cliff with you still in it, if the mouse dies and you live good job, if you die and the mouse lives better job

Fill car with snakes. Snakes will eat mouse. Problem solved

Grenades

okay, but how do I get rid of the snakes?

Connect a hose to the exhaust and put the other end of the hose into your car through the window then keep reving the gas, the carbon dioxide will kill the mouse

Wait for st patricks day

Okay, fucktard. If there's a mouse in his car that means it probably isn't airtight to begin with. You're so fucking stupid, holy shit. This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read.

Just shut the fuck up and don't say anything else, stupid. Holy fucking shit you're so dumb.

I had this happen once. I just put a mouse trap on the floor of the back seat, baited it with peanut butter, and the next morning when I came out, the mouse was dead.

PROTIP: When you park and shut off the air, make sure it's set to recirculate. Some cars (Toyotas especially) want to switch it to the mode where it brings in fresh air. That opens a little vent that critters can get in.

That's carbon monoxide you retard.

Reddit said don't use a glue trap because it's cruel

Cat

Mechanics have told me they have good luck with dryer sheets. Mice hate the smell. Put some inside under your seats and in the glove box ,and zip-tie some in the engine compartment.

Reddit is gay

Attached: B248F561-FAD9-40F8-A50E-BDD3C6DAC64D.png (764x710, 97K)

SameFAg

I say USE a glue trap. Then you get to kill that little bastard with a shovel.

Nice try newfag

Attached: D2168DBC-C48E-4462-879B-05F406450691.jpg (750x543, 190K)

Kys

Attached: 6kGliTj.jpg (349x642, 52K)

Still caught same fagging

Nice fake pic there shitass

>being this mad on Yea Forums

Nope

This.

Attached: whacking day.gif (240x180, 1.93M)

How do you then find the dead mouse?

You don't. It stinks up the car and then you use the exhaust to kill yourself.