How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do i transfer it? In my state? Help

Attached: 47DA63BA-7FC6-4F30-A5B9-D5D5F2D519F8.png (645x773, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legalbeagle.com/5950369-transfer-probation-different-county.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy
everyday he’ll post this thread not goin' anywhere...

he'd rather be a city boy,
born and raised but now unemployed
he’s on probation for being black not goin' anywhere...

a nigger in a chilly room
smell of lead and mold, but what can he do?
god is cruel and we're not alright
it goes on and on and on and on…

legalbeagle.com/5950369-transfer-probation-different-county.html

Everything is big and scary to me. I should just be able to do it i have prospects there and shit set up. I’m scared the world is out to get me because it is

alright well that isn't a rational way of thinking and it's going to keep you from going anywhere.

have you tried applying for early discharge? how long do you have left on your probation? you may qualify.

I mean i talked to my job coach person who said he would transfer my case there and found a roommate type situation thing and i submitted my resume down there i dont really know what else to do

Do i like beg them?

no don't beg them but be persistent. stay on top of speaking to them every opportunity you get. also try to keep in mind that you aren't their only case.

Okay thank you. I wish there was something i could to make my chance better

how long do you have left of probation?

everything im googling is saying that medical conditions or job obligations can work in your favor for the transfer or early discharge of probationary period. if you have medical conditions from your current living situation use that as leverage with your probation officer. if you have a job opportunity lined up refer your probation officer to your job coach and use that as reasoning to be considered for early discharge or transfer entirely.

That’s what I’m doing plus here I have no ride and in the city I have a train

I know if I say it’s making me depressed no one will care everyone just says everyone’s depressed get over it. It’s also a really shitty environment. Everyone just drinks themselves to death

how long do you have left on probation?

>on probation for being black
>mfw op is a criminal stereotype who's too stupid to realize he belongs in jail for more than being black

You're not on probation for being black. You're on probation for being a nigger.
The solution is to find another black man who isn't a nigger, and watch what he does.
Then when he's about to leave town kill him and assume his identity.
Use his body to fake your own death. It will work because to whitey all blacks look alike.
Proceed to get trapped in the next small town by being put on probation for being a nigger, too.
Repeat cycle forever because nigger is what nigger does and perpetuate it onto your own children.
Never learn from your mistakes and always blame everything on others or your race.

doesn't posting this once a week get boring over time?

Doesn't being a dumb faggot get boring over time? Post here again and I'm curb stomping your fucking face on the sidewalk bitch.

how long do you have left on probation, OP? maybe you qualify for early discharge

That shit is at like the half way point you can do that but they’re gonna throw a bitch fit cause I can’t find a job...

I wanna either transfer or go that route but transfer is the only way I’ll be happy and be able to find a job

did your job coach tell you how long it typically takes to hear back for a resume response for the job program?

See

>linking your own shit thread
Fuck off. Why are you so fucking dumb?

He said i could have the officer call them and check up on it and he says as long as they agree when I move down there I can meet up with a job coach down there

I’m gonna tell them my parents are disabled and shit and can barely drive and they got a subway and busses

Nah those threads make me laugh so much lmao I love them.

Edit this one dumb it wasn’t funny

alright so right now it sounds like it just comes down to a waiting game. just stay on top of communicating with them as much as possible.

be assertive but still patient and respectful. you still have rights even on probation.

Right my biggest fear is they just say “get a job here!!!!!” Or have some impossible requirement

>i love those threads
>only has 2 posters
>this fag is either the op of that thread or the one other retard who posted in it

Wasn’t me I’m just trying to leave. Mine would of been funnier and that shit is wrong. Ain’t nothin lenient and I didn’t violate

It's would HAVE been you dumb fuck. Dumb stupid ass. Fucking moron dipshit asshole. Ooh I wish I knew who you were I'd come kick your teeth in right now.