What does Yea Forums think of my exclusive double fingerbox?

What does Yea Forums think of my exclusive double fingerbox?

Attached: SLI fingerbox.jpg (900x506, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/finger-boxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not cheap, hard to find too. I've been using a single but paid for an extension for extra depth. It certainly does the job but it's not a double! I'm impressed.

Is it genuine or just a Chinese replica?

Great, how much?

That really takes me back, when I was a kid I put my fingerbox beside my brother's and pretended it was a double.

Might be a cheap chinese replica ... lots of those going around these days. I still have the one my Grandfather gave me.

Where the actual fuck did you get a double?

Only the finest Swedish craftsmanship that money can buy

That shit isn't a Schmidt, just some chinkshit knockoff

You get what you pay for, I guess

meh, i prefer the single fingerbox

Where in the fuck did you find a double-hole finger box?

I remember my grandpa showing me his vintage mahogany fingerbox with velvet inlay. Probably one of the coolest things I've ever held in my hands.

I've already got one

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=-lJkzgSCsz2TMjMA)12.jpg (320x240, 10K)

What the fuck is a finger box?

>not sure if biting or just following the meme

I still have an original Ay-O from the 60s laying around somewhere. That looks like cheap shit. Craftsmanship isn't what it used to be.

Meme Status: Confirmed
Type: Hoax
Year: 2010
Origin: Yea Forums

Finger Box or "fingerbox" is a tactile art piece created by Ay-O in the 1960s. The boxes are small hollow cubes with a hole in the side. These boxes are filled with various objects, such as hair, cotton balls, nails. It is then on the art's observer to put their fingers in the hole of the box. Online, people have used the box as a type of prank, where in which people ask about the box and others pretend to know what it is and to have owned one since childhood. When someone asks what the box is, others in the thread mock the person who asked.

Attached: bender2.jpg (259x194, 8K)

knowyourmeme.com/memes/finger-boxes
this shit was never funny

Finger Box or "fingerbox" is a tactile art piece created by Ay-O in the 1960s. The boxes are small hollow cubes with a hole in the side. These boxes are filled with various objects, such as hair, cotton balls, nails.. It is then on the art's observer to put their fingers in the hole of the box. Online, people have used the box as a type of prank, where in which people ask about the box and others pretend to know what it is and to have owned one since childhood. When someone asks what the box is, others in the thread mock the person who asked.

Attached: bender3.png (370x360, 29K)

More

Attached: IMG_4608.jpg (1242x2208, 1.87M)

THE "FINGERBOX" FAGGOTRY WAS NEVER FUNNY

Not sure if baiting or just retarded

These are better

Attached: Finger_trap_toys.jpg (2048x1536, 1.85M)

it was never funny or interesting. This is one of the forced memes that started 4chans decent into reddit tier comedy

Finger Box or "fingerbox" is a tactile art piece created by Ay-O in the 1960s. The boxes are small hollow cubes with a hole in the side.. These boxes are filled with various objects, such as hair, cotton balls, nails. It is then on the art's observer to put their fingers in the hole of the box. Online, people have used the box as a type of prank, where in which people ask about the box and others pretend to know what it is and to have owned one since childhood. When someone asks what the box is, others in the thread mock the person who asked.

Attached: bender4.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

>HURR DURR hello fellow plebbitors do you want fingerbox?
>i liek fingerbox lol wink wink nudge nudge
>ya me 2 i have one that old! wink wink
>yes is good fingerbox of old wink nudge

sweet fucking christ the worst part is you retards don't even realize that nobody else is taking your forced meme seriously.

ALL OF YOU FUCKERS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE 2 OF YOU OWE THE WORLD AN APOLOGY FOR YOUR RADIOACTIVE LEVEL OF FAGGOTRY

Exclusive but it's not even personal custom? Your wasted your money.

I hate you all so much

NO FUCKING NO GO BE A FAGGOT SOMEWHERE ELSE