Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Attached: 1565303582548.jpg (840x720, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I’m not retarded.

i would if i was american
y'all yanggangbang niggas better fuck off, trump is getting re elected maga2020

Nah.
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

yes also i need to eat andy's log

Attached: 1557002991202.webm (404x720, 1.56M)

Bump for trump

No, don’t have Down’s syndrome

absolutely not

Attached: TRINITY___Emperor+.png (741x1065, 542K)

I’m liberal and even I think this is retarded

No, I’m not American and I wouldn’t vote for him if I was because he’s a retard and I’m not.

Hasn't cut hand out programs, inflated the national debt, banned bump stocks and vape juice for ReAsOnS REEEEEEEE.
fuck no why would i vote for a life long Clinton foundation supporting tariff loving Democrat cuck boy

ITT russians talking to russians

Vote for Andrew yang

Kek. So true

the only real answer

If I was American I'd definitely vote for him.
Right now I'm stuck here in Canada with the biggest cuck out of all the world leaders, Justin Trudeau. I can't wait to vote him out of office next month.

Its either Trump or a far left dem who wants to censor all opposition and open the borders to the rest of the world, no questions asked while also raising your taxes through the roof.
I'd rather have Trump.

I don't want to, but the dems are even worse with their open border/anti-2A/anti-1A stances, and wanting to increase taxes on the middle class.

I'm not voting anyone named Trump or Biden, I'm not interested in two decaying minds.

Jesus christ user do you even know what year it is? How much are you getting paid to slap this on the internet?

Lol nice try, thats not a meme reddit fag
>le epic sage

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVgAAAAJGI2NTA2ZTA0LTM5NDEtNGMzMy05ODFiLTFjMGM3ZGViZDMzMA.png (200x200, 8K)

UBI is going to be necessary when automation takes over. It has not and there are many jobs and an equal number of lazy ass people. He's hoping for those lazy ass votes, but they're lazy for a reason and most won't vote.