Heroinfag appreciation thread

Heroinfag appreciation thread.

Heroin users are the only group of people that society is okay with abusing both verbally and physically. Society condones it because normies think all H users are like the trash they see on the news, Cops, Live PD, etc., who shit in public, rob people, and leave needles on the ground. Those are dickbags who had no morals to begin with.

Let anons know something about you like school, work, family, interests and hobbies, etc without giving out personal info. And please, ***use a VPN.***

I've been writing a book for a couple years now and like getting as many stories from as many people as I can.

Attached: 32H32.jpg (625x468, 55K)

Bumpity bump bum bump.

Attached: Cock_Soup_0.jpg (700x700, 90K)

Once upon a time... a heroin addict does society a favor and dies on the streets everyday.

I dont understand why heroin addicts are worse then any other worthless human being

Theyre addicted to the worst possible drug

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's the same thing as an identity politics virtue signaler but you're instead doing it with heroin users.

"Derp, I'm so virtuous that I tell people I think heroin users should die. Look how good of a person I am."

Attached: 1567643081929.jpg (852x1041, 120K)

Some are addicted, others aren't and do it rarely. The worst of all drug users, IMHO, are alcohol drinkers.

You'd understand if you spent enough time around them. Alcoholics and tweakers are also just as bad.

He didn't say he was virtuous? He said he hopes drug addicts die?

That's like saying all the retards on this board all think they're saints for hating niggers lel. Are you retarded?

Yes, I'm retarded but that's besides the point and has no bearing on anything I said itt.

I know that user didn't say he was virtuous, I did. Maybe that dude wasn't, but 9 of 10 times when I hear people say shit like that, it's virtue signaling. It's very easy to spot irl too.

It's my contention that most of the negative things we hear or see about heroin users, and the negative things some users do to create that negativity, is because heroin is illegal. Prohibition of anything does that. The parallels between American alcohol prohibition and heroin prohibition are uncanny.

Bumping with a pick of my meat.

Attached: halmeat.jpg (735x999, 143K)

hey i hope this thread is real because i've got some shit to get off my chest.
so i've been helping a childhood friend of mine "get back on his feet" and it's just not turning out well in the long run. having been a pillhead in the past and just beat alcoholism i can understand where he's coming from but here's the thing.
my druggie friend is a piece of shit
reasons:
>stole from his family
>stole from his girlfriends family
>owes people money
>robs stores constantly to the point where i don't know why i don't see him on my local news
>owes me $50 i lent him when he was sick
so with that being said add the fact that i LET this fucker sleep in my bedroom with me so he can avoid harsh weather. he needs to give e back a wagon that belongs to my nephew and a fucking bike i lent him too.
i'm not shitting on his lifestyle, i'm shitting on his choices.
>my drug addict friend is a textbook piece of shit.

so he's not allowed in my house anymore and he knows it. i've been getting my shit back slowly over time when he "remembers" or i let him know.
the last straw was when he asked me
>do you want to make some money
>what? what i'd like is some of my money BACK.
>that's what i'm saying you can earn it back just let me borrow your id meet me at the pawn shop
>...HELLLLL NO you stupid motherfucker
i'm getting my shit back for the last time.

Attached: 1540244341628.gif (256x270, 357K)

i got more shit to add to that. when i was in drug rehab and need i say NOT MANDATED i was fucking intimidated by legit heroin users. they thought alcoholism was "different" and they disdained me for not being there without being brought in cuffs.
so i fucking left. because i could and all they faced was the cold that winter.
i'm clean AND i bet they're all still fucking junkies looking for sympathy.

Attached: 1532269164191.png (500x743, 247K)

I used heavily. Flatlined twice. All intentional. Now I'm clean, been clean for 10 years and still think of using often.

OP here. I'm real, thread is real.

I was a heavy, daily heroin user for 10 years, have been clean for many years. Throughout those 10 years I've seen just about everything you could imagine. I've also done a lot of things myself, some that I'm not proud of.

Above I wrote that anything negative people say about, or that heroin users do, can be directly blamed on drug prohibition. And I'm 100% serious. It's something I know a lot about from experience, reading, and through my sobriety, studying.

Your friend stole from you which is very shitty. Theft by heroin addicts can be traced directly to drug prohibition. When a drug is made illegal, it becomes very expensive because it's sold on the black market. Heroin itself (diamorphine) is very, very cheap. It's used in hospitals legally. If heroin were decriminalized or made legal again but regulated by government, the price would drop to pennies on the dollar. Users and addicts would be able to hold a job again and would have no reason to steal.

Another benefit to heroin being made legal again is that people would stop overdosing on fentanyl which was sold as heroin. Fentanyl is deadly at the microgram level and dealers use it because they make more money. That's called the iron law of prohibition.

Attached: 1552947749420.jpg (625x400, 27K)

Nice user. Congrats for getting off of it and not killing yourself.

Do you actually mentally crave it or do you just think about it sometimes but wouldn't do it? To me there's a big difference. Do you want to do it again?

so like i said i'm an alcoholic who got help and i know a heroin user can get help too. there's a point in time when it's a choice. he has literally called a methadone clinic and talked to me about just skipping it all and using until he dies.
it's not because heroin is illegal. POT is illegal and i pay more for that shit than he does for heroin.
there are shelters, there are clinics, he has family, he's being manipulative. i've been there. not as a heroin user but as a controlled substance user in general.
also, you're clean.
there's a choice here.

Attached: 1501957198501.png (640x640, 28K)

My former next door neighbor and friend offed himself about 4 months ago. We used to get fucked up together all the time before I decided to get clean. I tried to be a friend to him for the past 5 years or so but it became increasingly difficult because he didn't try to help himself in any real meaningful sort of way so I stopped "helping" him out the last year or so of his life-giving him money and rides, things of that nature. I feel a lot of ambivalence about his passing. I think about it a lot and while I can't say I'm glad he's gone, I also can't say I really miss him. He was a difficult person to be around.

If I didn't have other responsibility and professional duty in my life, I'd buy 6 grams and do it right now. I'm not clean for me. No junkie is ever clean for themselves. We hate ourselves. We don't give a fuck about ourselves. Other things compel us to straighten out or they don't and we die.

that's the boat i'm in with my friend. i'm trying HARD to help him but i can't just let him play me and my family like that forever. i've literally slapped him awake crying over his shoulder because i thought he was gone. i fucking care.

Wasn’t that big into heroin as much as I was pills but they’re expensive. Go to college nearly finished a stem degree. Never stole from my parents supported my own habit. Went to rehab 6 months ago, been clean since.. I work in a restaurant and like to play video games and chill with friends. Normal dude who made a shitty choice and paid for it with 4 years. Gone

It is my opinion that all drugs should be legalized, and if people want to use heroin or anything else so much that they die, well, let them.

I've done a lot of drugs in my life. Cocaine being my choice. I NEVER touched opiates because even back in the early 80's, we all knew that was death.

Anyone in this day and age that doesn't understand that and uses heroin is a fuckin' low-life piece of trash that should be allowed to die, because in the end, that's what they really want anyway.

And anyone who steals from family and friends to support their habit is even further down the food chain of life. Scrub the gene pool.

I had several harrowing moments like that with my friend over the years before he died. I just finally had enough, I still feel more resentment towards him than sorrow. It's a really bizarre and shitty way to feel about things.

Good work, dude. Keep your head up

Thanks man

Whiney bitch. Convicted sex offenders have it worse. If you get of heroin and clean up your act, you get a pass. Lick your 8yo nieces pussy, and NEVER be able to redeem yourself.

>and NEVER be able to redeem yourself
Nor should you.

(You)
>It is my opinion that all drugs should be legalized

And by the way, that's not to say that those who want to clean up their act shouldn't be given every chance to do so. But the ones who use and overdose over and over, well, just let them go ...

Sage

>only group of people that society is okay with abusing both verbally and physically.
I stopped reading right then. OP shut her hole.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Thanks dude, for talking about that. I def believe heroin users can get help too but they need to be ready for it and ready to change, otherwise that help isn't going to do any good.

I tried many times to get off heroin but always failed until the last time when I was really 100% ready. It was over 6 months of pure hell before things started getting a little better. Even at a year clean without ANY mood altering drugs, I still couldn't shit, eat, or sleep right and had a ton of anxiety. At just over a year I was almost back to normal, back to pre-heroin feeling both mentally and physically.

In the 1990s into the early 2000s, when I was on heroin, I was doing 1.6g per day of the purest heroin in the US according to both the DEA and NiH. Without a bulk discount that was $160 a day which is more than than now with inflation. I couldn't make that kind of money daily. The shit is expensive.

I got onto a methadone program for half a year and was able to get back to work. My copay with insurance from work was $25 a week for 140mg of methdose a day.

I know pot can be expensive but I've never paid that amount per day on heroin, usually just to get straight and not even high. And I smoked a lot way back in the day. I even grew and it wasn't close to being legal then.

Yep, it's definitely a choice but takes a lot to get to that point. It's different for everyone. For me, once I knew I was getting clean, I KNEW it. Everything had become so clear to me as it had never before been. The manipulation is part of drug and alcohol addiction as I'm sure you know. It will be there as long as someone's addicted but, to my earlier point, that manipulation drops drastically when illegality and cost is taken out of the equation.

I get that. For me, when I got clean, there was no craving ever again. It's as if my mind and whole way of thinking was transformed. It was the single greatest thing that's ever happened to me in my life and to this day it's hard for me to believe it happened. If I was a religious man, I'd say there was divine intervention.

I'm sorry to hear it user. I know the pain because I lost 2 childhood friends to heroin, 1 friend to suicide because he was going to prison for possession, and many friends I had later in life that didn't get clean. A friend of mine overdosed sitting right next to me in the car in 1999. We drove straight to the hospital and they rushed him in as he was blue and foaming from the mouth. I never heard from or about him again. To this day I don't know what happened to him. That was before social media and stuff so no way to find him. He was a 17 year old runaway from Portland, Oregon.

Bizarre but totally understandable.