He pleaded not guilty

>he pleaded not guilty
Kek.
What a retarded faggot.
What possible defense could he have that would make him not guilty?
Insanity? He was in a normal enough state of mind to kill her, post her corpse to discord and Instagram and try to kill himself.

Attached: brandonclark.jpg (440x293, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXj87w_l_90
youtube.com/watch?v=s1-MEDdlPYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who

How new

Legit

You don't remember that camwhore girl who was killed and spammed here non-stop a few months ago?
Fucking newfag summer trash

It was self defense

>implying I'm a newfag
I bet you're some post 2014 bandwagoner from plebbit, aren't you, candyass?

OP has no life, you have to forgive him. Gossip is all he knows to converse about.

WHo gots dem throatslit pics?

Sure it was.
That at 110 lbs girl with no weapons was really threatening

story?

dude cut his gfs throat open and posted the pics on 4chiz. but apparently, none of you faggots have them anymore. wtf.

Thot has self esteem issues, decides to go on a power trip by getting one of her paypigs to kill himself. He instead kills her and then attempts to kill himself, and fails like the failure his entire life had to have been to lead to him becoming a paypig.

meant for

17 year old Instagram "model" went to a concert with guy she met online and previously fucked.
At the concert she was making out with another guy because she made it clear they weren't mutually exclusive. He got mad, and when driving her home he killed her, uploaded her corpse to her discord of orbiters and to her Instagram, before trying to kill himself but the police and EMTs found him before he bleed out.

Post her egirl nudes

Attached: 1568501661887.png (750x996, 733K)

Attached: 1568505123499.png (727x1024, 1.02M)

damn. what a waste of a cutiepoon.
still... I guess I'd fuck her in the neckhole.

She has nudes . I can't find them though. Some faggot has them here.

how the fuck did he survive that shit?

>Cut on the opposite side in the mugshot

Hope he gets off free and clear.

Well shit. we need to see those noodz. I mean, I guess if I have to... I'll fap to the one where she'd dead... but I really don't WANT to. I'd rather get the newdz.

He a gud boy. He didnu nuthin wrong.

Uhh

Sorry buddy, there's no way society will let a Thotslayer off the hook

Her nudes plz

And then, it was realized that nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 8C607B1F-6F20-4DC9-B6DE-A010FC7C6A43.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>doesnt understand selfie optics

The story is she went to a concert, incel tracks her down, pulls her away, kills her, then tries to kill himself. Jfc.

>implying
literally no one "implied" that you're new, they stated a fact, explicitly. If you unironically don't recognize her after all spam from last month you are one indeed, cope harder.

Youre asking for indecent images of children.

Expect company very soon.

Attached: 1189487339012.png (770x524, 492K)

Checkem

Attached: 1567537245558.jpg (693x966, 102K)

Ethot and beta orbiter. The world is well rid of them both.

>what a waste
Not really, she was a drug addled whore who kept cheating and sleeping around on who ever she was dating. Cunt had it coming.

>He was in a normal enough state of mind to kill her, post her corpse to discord and Instagram and try to kill himself.

No he wasn’t. No one in their right mind would do any of this. If I girl I fucked and liked kiss another guy in front of me and even made me feel like a lil bitch, I’d sever all bonds with her and just move on.

>Beta orbiter
>Fucked her
Pick one and only one

Dude thats how the law works. You just plead not guilty in the first court date and then your lawyer makes an argument and they give you a plea deal

You either take the plea deal or go to trial. Plea deal will be something like 25-40 years or whatever and then if you lose trial and get sentenced after its like 40 or 65 years or life or whatever they give you

People take plea deals because it means that some day you leave prison and the state doesnt have to put a shit ton of effort going to trial and having lawyers and shit come do an entire trial

This guy knows whats up. Most cases anymore are plea deals.

>baited

He's a 21 year old retard.
He's not going to take a plea, he's going to go to trial thinking he can beat the system.

Trying to justify premeditated murder, user?

Beta orbiters get lucky every once and a while.

He sure didn't react very well to her kissing that other dude at the concert her last night, did he ?

Attached: C3398B81-D188-49EC-9964-F7957950D669.jpg (750x996, 73K)

>Premeditated
Is she didn't kiss another guy she wouldn't have been killed.
That said, because he posted her corpse on social media he's going to have everything thrown at him that they can.

She probably never thought shed still be shared around online lol

He knows he’s fucked

He probably wasn't guilty but he was also using an unregistered app to navigate as a unlicensed traffic coach without a license so...so unrelated charges.

I don't know whats real anymore. I can't tell if you're just a troll doing trollstuff or if you're an actual autist who genuinely believes "omg she kiss a guy MURDER HER". I'd believe either one.

I'm not the user you're responding to, but how stupid does a thot have to be to get picked up in upstate NY, driven to a concert by him to NYC, then make out with another guy at the concert ?

>omg she kiss a guy MURDER HER
That's literally what happened you tard barn

A girl who didn't think she was in the wrong because she thought she had made it clear they aren't a couple, just friends with benefits.
Young people are dumb, but its not something to kill someone over.

Again, does this justify murder?
It's a pretty simple question. Give me a yes or a no. Thanks.

Thats a bullshit statement

Sure proved it there Mr. Non-argument

>Bitch consistently kept orbiters around her
>Admitted lie and play mind games to all of them
>Admitted to cheat on anybody dating her just for fun
>Admitted to torture her orbiters
>Narcissistic
>Psychopath
>Compulsive lier

Bitch had it coming. It was a matter of time, and Im pretty sure to say she deserved it.

THIS

Sounds like she was just a normal woman then.
Should we just kill all women?

Another falsely accused incel getting raped by this ewhore in court. hope he wins.

Normal women are not like that, incel idiot.

She was legit a fucking psyco.

When did you start hating women? When you got turned down for the first time? Second time? When?

Hope she read this bro.
Oh wait...

>falsely accused incel
No? It's extremely obvious he killed her

Clumsy bitch fell on muh knife while I was cleaning the dirt from my fingernails.

Attached: portrait-young-caucasian-ethnicity-man-cleaning-his-fingernails-knife-man-cleans-fingernails-knife-1 (954x1300, 111K)

I dont hate women like this fagShe was a fucking bitch and shitty people end up getting what they deserve, male or female.

Look it up, whiteknight,

If you asking unironically who this is then yes, you are fucking new. Doubly so since you're clearly a butt blasted faggot.

Agreed. Still, she was stupid.

Nope. But she was stupid, so it's not a great loss to the world.

Let's turn around the situation, what if a chick went and murdered her friend with benefits even though he just kissed another woman. Is it really necessary to kill him? What do you gain from it?

This incel got mad because the girl he wanted to fuck didn't like him. like that doesn't happen everyday? Anyone who hope this guy gets off Scot free is an incel blackpilled faggot who can't stand they're still a virgin and believe any woman who doesn't find them attractive is a whore and should die.

Attached: 1559108893154.png (960x422, 98K)

Its sad because she was so mean to him... people need to understand that there are crazy people out here.

Attached: 1567894296083.jpg (1000x740, 222K)

Any links to the court case so I can stay updated?

Not him but you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. She was a dumb bitch who liked to fuck with people and hurt them. This time she did it to the wrong person. It's like those people who drive like assholes everywhere they go, then get their ass beat when they fuck with the wrong dude on the wrong day.

There was obviously a 3rd person and they attacked them. Why else would he also be hurt. #wrongful_accusation #innocent

>She was a dumb bitch who liked to fuck with people and hurt them

/thread

You can defend the guy or not, but this bitch was on borrowed time.

You are minimizing how shitty of a person she was. People dont deserve to die just because they dont want to fuck you. I get that. But when you get off by mindfucking your horde of orbiters and torturing them, then you kind of ask for it.

Like I said, look it up, fag.

>Just look it up!
It's on you to prove your theory, not anyone else.

A thousand times this...

It's as if people have lost the ability to take a minor loss like this with any class whatsoever.

Plz post n00ds

Perhaps you havent noticed, candyass, but you are not in reddit.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

what a waste, she was a pretty tranny.

It would turn into a hot story with everyone wanting to get with her if roles were reversed.

So you're saying you have no way to actually prove your claim?
Cool

It was just a matter of time. If it hadn't been this guy it would've been her pimp, or some drug dealer's girlfriend, or a methhead biker, etc. People like this are going nowhere in life.

>how shitty of a person she was
This.

She was a very, Very, VERY shitty person.

Did she "deserve" do die ? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

When she started being shitty to others I tend to thin more "should" than should not.

Exaclty.

When you start hurting others on purpose, and you don't have the balls to back it up, you are on borrowed time.

people like you are so unbelievably stupid i find it hard to even write this because i doubt you can understand this sentence. let's try to help others though that read your incredibly ignorant post and may be confused but are capable of working beyond the first thought that pops into their head.

do you understand what pleading not guilty means. you start from an assumption of guilty as any fucktarded brain addled idiot would. then you proceed from there. in a court jurors proceed from an assumption of INNOCENCE and believe it or not most of the jurors selected won't know squat about this case. your insect brain thinks everyone knows everything you know meaning Yea Forums Yea Forums, fapping to traps, and funny frog based meme pics. then when pleading not guilty the defendant in this case avoids going directly to jail and has some chance of not going to jail since really no one wants to go to jail. hmmmm understand so far? instead of just giving up when there's the slightest chance of being see free, someone would choose to take the chance. really difficult to understand for you i know.

now as the trial proceeds, the prosecutors have to actually make a convincing case. there could be all sorts of things that go wrong procedurally, evidentially, or they just can't prove their case convincingly. ooooh here's another way the defendant made a smart choice by not just rolling over contrary to your wise advice.

then after the trial is over there could even be one single hold out or the trial was fucked in some manner causing a mistrial. again you're too fucking retarded to think of this.

finally you obviously don't understand want a claiming not guilty is in terms of a plea or outcome of a trial. pleading not guilty doesn't just mean i didn't do it! it means the prosecution has to actually show in a court to a judge, jury, and public they have sufficient proof to convince people of that claim.

It's like I said, it's just like those people who drive like complete assholes, thinking they're tough shit. Then one day they do it to the wrong person, they get followed and get the shit beaten out of them. Happens all the time.

>all these kissless virgins saying she was a bad person and deserved it without a lick of proof.
My sides

if a trial results in a not guilty verdict it doesn't mean the defendant didn't commit the crime, it can merely mean the prosecutor couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did!!! notice the ruling isn't "innocent", it's not guilty. not guilty DOESN'T MEAN INNOCENT.

you a pathetically stupid and obviously a product of an american public school education. no wonder this country is going to the shitter with so many dumbfuck retards like you creating children. diaf you waste of space

Unarmed 100lb girls should NEVER behave like alpha males.

Never.

To the faggots asking for her nudes, she was 17

Do faggots want to look at a 17 year old female nude, you silly little incel ?

Not guilty

Attached: IMG_4597.jpg (1242x2208, 172K)

Fuck off you pedo

Consult a dictionary, fag.

>Brown eyes
He's a minority

youtube.com/watch?v=uXj87w_l_90
nigger

Attached: 1539102768808.jpg (540x650, 28K)

Not same user but it doesn't matter wether it justifies murder or not.
That's like asking a lion for justification when it's imprisoned and starved to almost death and putting a baby inside with it. It is just going to happen, there's a chance that it won't, but that's thinking all lions are somehow conscious and compassionate enough.
She knew many people, statistically she knew crazy people (she kinda was one, wich increases the possibilities even more). Seeing her actions and the type of people she was orbited by, it is no surprise to see what happened.
If you had a friend like her, personality wise and in the same circumstances, wouldn't you say it would be better to give her the advice to stop doing dumb shit? You can't control crazy orbiters at least not all of them, but you can control yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-165416.jpg (1080x2160, 703K)

Seriously that gash is massive

Attached: 6a8bb98f897ababf1f73a6fbde3aa579.jpg (720x720, 361K)

No, he posted them on discord, someone saved them and started posting them everywhere else (reddit, facebook, 4 and 8 chinks, insta, etc.)

Because they got to him and stopped the bleeding in time.
He made sure she was dead long before he said to anyone about it, but he made sure to let everyone else know he was dying, hoping, someone would save him.
They did. Now his pussy ass has to live with the consequences for his actions.

> everything posted on Yea Forums happened for the benefit of Yea Forums
you sound like the /pol/ fucks that constantly claim that "they" got djt elected. you're actual moron.

Attached: 1563390938552.jpg (960x720, 172K)

Wtf's that supposed to mean ?

I deeply agree with this considering I'm around people that def do unwise things. But it's hard to get through to them until it's too late. Sometimes life needs to teach them. But some do listen which is why I still explain why some people's behavior isn't beneficial in the long run.

Attached: IMG_20190903_172514.jpg (654x1102, 51K)

Someone posted one of the screencaps in this thread of her tormenting one of her orbiters. I'm not in any way advocating what happened, that was a shitty deal, but she was legitimately a bad person who got off on tormenting people, and she chose to torment people who were already unhinged like incels. It was only a matter of time. Karma is a bitch when you're a scumbag

>her tormenting one of her orbiters
Torment an orbiter and die.

Really, is that so difficult to understand ?

how low must your testosterone levels be, like serious medically low testosterone levels... if you honestly think wanting to fuck a 17 year old girl is somehow wrong. THEY'RE LITERALLY THE HOTTEST AGE. Haven't you ever fucked a 17 year old? they're all firm and soft and clean and tight and supple. Even a few years later, and they start getting saggy and loose. Fuck that. I'll fuck 17 year old girls all day every day.

I legit couldn't x out the reply so I just replied. I'm reading through the thread and didn't want to lose my spot. Inciteful discussion nonetheless...

But moral of the story, won't waste time with women. Or make sure they're sane. Getting involved romantically can be painful and risky.

Anyways, change the world. My final message. Goodbye my friends.

Attached: ruzzk4yh1hk31.jpg (497x300, 26K)

>Really, is that so difficult to understand ?
Is what hard to understand? That tormenting an already unstable person is not a good idea?

If you're that age and she consents then sure

Attached: 8jfdyyv7vcl31.jpg (828x812, 86K)

Use your pussy as currency and the bill is gonna come due eventually.

Murder isn't inherently wrong.

Why did she agree to meet a norwood 1?

>who liked to fuck with people and hurt them

How so?

Most women lie and manipulate men. YOU are an incel with no dating experience if you don't realize this.

>won't waste time with women. Or make sure they're sane
Women aren't sane.
Ok, a few are. The rest are fuckhole whores.

How do we tell the difference ?

>that hair line
oh no no no

He's connected.

Attached: cosby-kav.png (697x498, 475K)

>In this thread
>Literally no screencaps
Okay pal.

It's not even that... its just that incel autists think everything is about them... like their bullshit little 5 seconds of internet talking with a girl has as much meaning to the girl as it does to them. It doesn't. she doesn't even remember your name. so she's not fucking with you. shes not being a bitch or manipulating anything... its YOU whos the one whos just misinterpreting the situation. Learn to understand women, and you won't get all pantytwisted when shit like that happens.

>tfw this will actually be attempted in court

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 14K)

They don't have anything to support that, they're just trying to twist a narrative to make it seem like she was the villain instead of the incel who killed her

There is plenty of evidence newfag. You don't know that because you haven't seen it. This girl was no innocent fucking angel.

I don't know about them but I'm basing my analysis on over 20 years of dating more women than I can count.

A small number of women are stable and sane. There's a reason so many are on psych meds.

I made a song not about her

youtube.com/watch?v=s1-MEDdlPYE

>Plenty of evidence
>Can't post a single scrap of it.

she was no angel. therefore she deserves to die. christ you're a fucking incelautist.
she was a pretty girl... thats how they act... all of them. IN real life. I know you're not used to real life, but girls don't behave the like jap schoolgirls from your weeboo freakbooks.

People like you are just as bad though. You make every excuse in the book for women being shitty people, a lot of the time for no reason. A lot of girls get off on leading guys on and then rejecting them. This time she did it to the wrong person. Shit happens when you're a shitty person that fucks with people for your own amusement. Same thing with driving like an asshole. Then these same people wanna cry foul when they get followed and find out that person ain't playing that shit.

Your typical Mutterican who cannot take rejection or criticism and the only thing they know to respond to it is violence, because saltiest nation on the planet.

As proven by replies.

>Your typical Mutterican
I'll invade and conquer your shit country, and you can't do shit about it.

Because I'm an a American, and you're not.

I'd believe it.

Attached: 1568527871262.jpg (506x1023, 140K)

What is this a reference to?

Alternatively, if you post non-argument screeching like OP, you're going to get non-argument responses.

Imagine having that hairline. Could claim insanity for that alone.

meanwhile women are getting away with murder

nothing new, but still insane

thank you SJWs, feminazis, libtards, and nu-males... you're all making the world a better place

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1440x2960, 586K)

>Burying a stillborn is murder.
No matter how to feel, that is the record of the events now.

This isn't the first time a mother killed her children and got off scot-free and it won't be the last.

>believing that it was stillborn
kek

I heard she was on bath salts

The jurors did, my opinions on the matter don't have any merit.

you can kill your children, but you can't molest them?

Attached: image.jpg (950x534, 122K)

Why does it look like he used a chainsaw? It looks like the aftermath of a car crash. Did he further rip her head after cutting it mostly off?

>my opinions ... don't have any merit
you're damn right so STFU faggot

Pretty sure he fucked her before all the neck cutting stuff.

Molestation is worse than murder you idiot.

I'll molest you and then you can determine that. Fag.

I knew her from back in school, sad shit fam...
Kinda liked her, she was always smiling

Yes, I was in reddit long time ago, but now I am an old fag, how about them apple dum dum.

Hes malding lmao

>If you're not here every day every month you're new.
Get a life faggot.

The whole story also involves her actively trying to make him kill himself and being a terrible person in general. That being said, the murder is not justified. "Evil" people can be victims too. Not much sympathy, but still hope the murder gets fucked (and the terrible person that was the victim already got fucked anyways).

>Hasn't provided any proof still.

Canty post it because Yea Forums thinks its spam. Go to the tumblr momholyfuckk and add / post / 139732799894 / stop-supporting-cherie-now-at-glowkidcore without spaces

They believe without a single shred of evidence, yet they have plenty of evidence to know that she was at least neglectful regarding her pregnancy for selfish reasons.

I have provided proof she is a terrible person. You just do not like that because it goes against your retarded narrative. The guy must be jailed and the chick was trash so nothing of value was lost (even though it still should not have been lost in the first place).

False. Molestation takes away less freedom from you that murder. People that think that suffering is worse than lack of any choice forever because you stop existing are retarded and thinking with their feefees like overgrown children.

>My hearsay based on hearsay us proof
Nah.
Hard evidence or fuck off

Except the receipts are right there. It is proof of her being a bitch. Stay in denial though.

Well...you never know a person until they're the talk of the group or on the news.

PS I love this thread. So much reasonings and humanity. Top notch thread

Attached: 71zxnk_large.png (501x600, 443K)

Look at that faggots hairline lol

>but user she was such a nice girl how could you say that

Attached: 1563247028271.png (518x590, 39K)

just biding time really. either way his bunghole is doomed for life.

he dindu nuffin.

Attached: 1563247254877.png (390x632, 48K)

Agreed. all this stuff could have been prevented if her parents actually cared about her and didn't let her go down that path. Both her and the guy that killed her could have been okay and alive today. If Brandon didn't take a chance with her. And if Bianca decided to stop what she was doing. Now we can only learn from this whole ordeal and move on. I've seen her father. He's a ganster. She must have had alot of rage against him and took it out on other guys just like how feminists hate guys because of poor relationship with their fathers and no one wants to date them.

Regardless, I don't condone Bianca or Brandon's actions. No one should manipulate and torture others and no one should kill anyone because of their emotions.

Attached: 1560751252414.jpg (930x960, 184K)

Holy shit. She sounds like the majority of women in the world. Just more honest

Guys, never date the bitches of today.too risky and too many consequences and burdens. The world and your time is yours. Good night everybody. Thanks for the great thread

Attached: 1567872814987.png (500x490, 151K)

Well, she WAS a worthless cunt. Perhaps she's arguing that he performed a public service.

Fuck off back to r eddit, newfag

He will be offered a plea deal to avoid court costs. Plus the family won’t have to relive it again by drawing it out and hearing the details on how much of a whore she was. Plus seeing and hearing the details on how she died.

Attached: 9A928200-E354-4E1C-90F7-1A0AACC64E1F.jpg (1024x720, 138K)

She never fucked him, he was a beta orbiter that went ballistically alpha.

Guilty and innocent are a dichotomous pair. So yes, not guilty means innocent. What your retarded brain is trying to say is that we can only ever declare him not guilty because you are not proving his innocence, but attempting to prove his guilt and the wording reflects that, even if logically not guilty is the same as innocent (and all this always operating under the notion of "as far as we know and as far as it could be proven").

This shit was posted literally every fucking day for at least a month. Stop pretending kid, you're just embarrassing yourself.

I've been on Yea Forums for over 10 years. I just happen to have spent less time here lately due top drop in quality. I didn't know about this case either, just as this other guy.

But would it be correct to call me new?

This. Beta orbiters are inherently unstable, and go ballistic now and again.

yeaaahhh no
most guys would want women orbiting them and would do the same stuff if they could.

>BUT SHE WaS 17 YOu FUCKING INCEL!1!1!1

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)