Your own women's titties are feeding the next generation of strong black men to pound you into the ground...

Your own women's titties are feeding the next generation of strong black men to pound you into the ground. How does this make you feel?

Attached: 03247585492.jpg (500x515, 71K)

Attached: D46E278A-96C7-4A27-8057-612E781A02FF.gif (320x217, 854K)

if I had a woman I would be in Yea Forums?

I plan to pound the half of them that are women when I'm 50 and richer.

GR8 Race B8 M8. Also if he truly has white mother he gonna get the white genetics so that means small dick, so who cares.

white women's wombs givin birth to black babies and white women's titties feedin black babies. makes my dick rock hard

Not really. There are more and more not white women (hispanic/asian) carrying white babies in his belly so...

Salute

feels like russian propaganda to me

I have a gf and I'm still here

Humiliating, but hot. Would probably kiss her feet if I saw her. I use to be more arrogant but had a few white girls that like to compare me to blacks and crush my ego. Each time there wasn't anything I could do and had to learn to respect them

Attached: 1567576154284.webm (382x520, 1.2M)

lie! You work here as a janitor, or prove it.

Name?

Great because after a few generations of mixing there won't be black people OR white people anymore so we can stop with the faggotry you're displaying with this post

He's right you know ^^^^ you're as bad as the KKK and white nationalists just on the other side

Yes, having a jew emperor of Ghetto Earth, will be a huge improvement...

honestly dark skin men are the REAL men. Once yall start mixing races and they become lighter not only do their dicks get smaller but theyre less masculine sorry not sorry

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Attached: 60f34516241d0e5aec385be26cfee088.jpg (946x1190, 198K)

>still mad she lost

hm?

I would explain gene dilution but you caveman would not understand.

do you think she fucks black guys?

Horny. White wombs are made for black babies

Attached: 1445226700734.png (461x738, 467K)

Generally mixed black/white kids get the higher IQ of the white parent so no, he probably won't "pound me into the ground", he might actually do something worthwhile with his life.

Maybe you could learn a thing or two if you didn't follow your dumbass stereotypes and spend some time with him as he grows up into a better person than you could ever hope to be.

i'm ok with that

are you white?

those are arab girls you fuck. arabs in france are seething bcuz blacks stealing their arab girls.

and the guy who linked the gif u have a big cumbrain man u need 2 throw ur computer away and start living

this isn't true at all, race is determined partly by local factors like climate, diet, and behavior

yes