Have you ever had sex with a girl much younger then you

Have you ever had sex with a girl much younger then you

Attached: 1568315384675.jpg (958x1707, 542K)

When I was 34, was banging an 18 year old

be 51, her 21

I was 33 and banged a 18 year old

Yes. So what?

No because I respect women's rights.

lol

Was 26
She was 19 and was 8/10
Was mad because I thought she was 18.

Happened with 18 that was also 8/10, was cousin to first.

Yes and its everything you would dream it could be.

I had sex with an 18 year old when I was 35.

42 she was 14 but its my daughter not sure.if that counts or not

Yeah, every day. Me 34 Her 22

Attached: Share a.jpg (1083x800, 537K)

moar of her!

At age 22 I fucked this 16yo. Totally legal here.

It's pretty much the best thing ever to fuck young hotties when you're middle-aged. I'm 48 and fucked an 8/10 20-year-old. And she had just turned 20. She was 19 when I first flirted with her.

Hell, even fucking a 30-year-old is thrilling, if she's hot.

Don't an hero, young bros. It's worth hanging in there, just to get that young tail when you're older. It's much easier, too. They're programmed to want older dudes.

>was cousin to first

So someone got divorced and you still thought it was a-okay to put your dick in family?

Attached: 1543421792141.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Attached: 1561718545508.jpg (251x249, 11K)

Attached: Capture 005.jpg (794x757, 45K)

Moar of the girl?

I was 34 and she was an 18 year old stripper from Memphis. Worst sex of my life. On the other hand, I'm 58 now dating a 40 year old teacher. I've never had better.

than

15 year difference but I thought it was 13 year because she lied about age

had sex with a 16 yo when I was 18
it's legal in my country and she was my gf

Yeah it was my last day before i got fired as a vet

FBI OPEN UP

32 year difference. I was 53, she was 21.

It was a weekend of lust after a year's online romance.

16 year difference = worst sex
18 year difference = best sex
sounds like you should have gone younger the first time

She was 13 i was 23 both of us enjoyed it and still together 8years later

No, no, no

Bitch 1 and bitch 2 were cousins to each other, not to me

Young pussy is best pussy.

Believe me, it doesn't get better with age.

40 and fucking a 9/10 17yo
Fantastic, lets me literally do anything I want to her.

Awesome. What's the best thing about her ?

I was 53 and she was 6 but Allah said it was OK with a message from Angel Gabriel.

me 50 her 25

She a virgin?

I could tell you, but then they'd want to try to suicide me again.

When I was 24, I had a 3some with my bi 15yo gf and her 10yo neighbor. Gf watched me push my dick into that bald pussy and make it bleed. This kickstarted a summer of fun, that was 20 years ago. I have had younger since.

You fit into a 10yo ?

Small dick or a great big fat 10yo ?

I gets kinkier with age. I'm fucking this 37 year old Korean woman and she's dirty af.

I had sex with a girl 9 years younger than me. She was a virgin and didn't now how to do anything.

Define sex

She was better at 18 than she is now. Just saying.

young girls are boring tbh
I am 24 right now and every girl I fucked that was below 20 has been bad in the sac and considerably less kinky than the older ones. The best sex Ive had was with a younger milf in her 30s
I wont date a girl under 20 anymore to be honest, and I doubt id be too happy with a virgin at this point either.

Hell half those young girls dont even know how to cum. Let alone suck dick. Like its barely even fun.

This. I had a 25yo girlfriend when I was 19 for this reason.

I'm 40. Gf is 21.

Attached: 05d825c3-f19d-426c-afdc-56cd97a50d00.png (778x1600, 850K)

How much are you paying her?

this

I can gurantee most of these replies are neckbeard fantasies, and not real life.
I am 33, and have had sex with girls over a wide age range. There is literally no reason to fuck an 18 year old unless you have some pedo shit running through your brain.
They are dumb and bad at sex haha. Not to mention most have probably fucked less than 100 times total, they dont even know what they want, and still need to explore themselves to become the dirty sluts I want them to be.

I mean how dirty were you at 18? I certainly wasnt a bdsm ring leader.

> sex with 18 is pedo
lol kys my man. you're just straight up stupid and undeserving of another breath.

>I mean how dirty were you at 18?
I was having sex in public at 17.

I help her out here and there but honestly not much. She's way cheaper than my ex wife.

I would feel weird dating someone that could be my daughter.

I had a younger girl than me ask me to pay for her shit and declined.

nah its not pedo, but its as close as you can get to it
i assume if your fetishizings someones youthful age, especially if your over 35, you probably got some pedo shit going on in your head.

so was I actually. but is that even considered dirty? like fucking in a car is the only place I even had as a teenager

I has sex with my daughter while she was still in my mom's womb.

Was 16 she was 13
It was on summer camp

It's honestly not weird at all. She's chill af. We get along great. She's like an old lady trapped in a hot little young body.

Be 38, she 19

Attached: 11207517-1E71-48DB-A4B0-8A07FED3FB78.jpg (720x1280, 102K)

That's a 190 year old who has fucker dozens of dudes.

You're not special, sorry.

"19"

post more m8, she cute

howd yall meet?
I mean how did any of you older anons meet this younger girls?

>but is that even considered dirty?
I was fucking at the beach with families watching.

My FWB is in HS and I’m a college professor so..

Attached: C554659A-C6DE-4A59-8F13-6A7F3D36C0B1.jpg (1714x739, 206K)

did fuck a girl 10 years older tho

That's nice. Mine was a butterface and I though I could do better without paying.

See you in jail.

I love how you avoided fucking someone at your workplace.

Young teacher, the subject, of schoolgirl fantasy...

She's kinda fat though. Regardless, congrats.

Fucked 15yo when I was 19, fucked 16yo when I was 20

Meh, it’s working out fine, I’d get fired if I fucked one of my students

I was 26 and fucked an 18 year old.

make them sip that tea user.

My youngest i was 34 she had just turned 23. great sex great pussy so so bjs but was she a dumb fucking cunt. she was really hot tho. best thing i did was breaking up with her

Story?

I was in my mid-30s and banging a 16 year old (legal in my country).

Good times. I still jerk off thinking about her.

My girlfriend (16) and I (17) where having a nice day at the beach, we had a couple of kisses and things escalated quickly from there.

16 year old are pretty leagal in most places, amiright ?

Fuck 16 year olds, everyone !

She seems pretty fat

No, not really.

But still, a kinda fat 22 year old beats a high mileage 35 year old every day of the week, and twice on Sundays !

My 32 yo uncle impregnated and married a 16yo. Granted this happened in a third world shithole, and they were actually in love. 10 years later and they have five kids and a lovely farm.

I’m 38 and I fucked a 26 year old last week. I’m in decent shape, 7.5 inch cock, sexually dominant, can spit good game. Met her on Tinder on a work trip.

She came to my hotel room and I fucked her all night. She was about 5’2 120 lbs. I man handled her, tossed her around. Pussy was so much tighter than my wife who has had kids.

It was great. I brutally fucked her. After every round she had to lay there and collect herself. She stayed the night with me.

I’ll probably visit her again just to fuck her.

>She seems pretty fat
Are you blind or anorexic?

I dated a girl that her grandpa fucked a 12yo in Italy and the took her to Uruguay against her family will.
The girl I was dating didn't know if it was rape and kidnapping or not.

Total fag compared to my 32 year difference !

Begone ! She was a fattie and a cousin, right ?

post her tinder pics m8

pics or didnt happen you fucking neck beard

I'm 52 and regularly banging a 13 year old

Yeah 12 is pretty young.... don’t really know about that. I would consider it kidnapping IMO haha. I think it doesn’t happen much nowadays, but in Mexico it was quite normal to be a 20yo guy dating girls 13+. I’m sure for some it was predatory, but from most stories I hear it’s completely consensual. My other aunt for example, started dating a 22yo at 14 and they didn’t have sex until she was 16.

A 13 year old.. boy ?

Pics or it didn't happen...

She has 40 year old feet damn.... Nice tits I guess

how much younger have you had since?

how do you know her?

where do I find young girls to fuck?

If you say tinder, I swear to god. Tinder is insufferable

Put in back in your pants !

And, go on...

female teachers are notorious sluts

probably true but the only older gal i fucked was 32 and (maybe because she was drunk) but when she started sucking my dick she didnt even pull the foreskin back, like i dont think ANYONE can be in ANY state of drunkiness and NOT know how to suck dick, especially since being cut here is fucking rare

i am uncut and I kinda prefer the foreskin to be not pulled back

How does one find a youngling on the internet while being married? Are you trolling random local girls on FB or IG? Secrets please

>where do I find young girls to fuck?
Dancing classes, cooking classes, online forums about something girls are into...

I fucked my co-worker younger sister.

I was 18 she was 16
Had a lot of sex. Really fucking horny girl

what? But how do you feel anything?

Also I cant figure out how condoms are meant to work with foreskin, so never wear one.
since the foreskin is meant to glide up and down, the condom gets trapped between the head and the foreskin

am i just retarded and missing something?

no because im not a faggot pedo

You are also probably brown haired and brown eyed !
Fuck off !

You just screwed with no consequences?

I was 24 she was 15
Also had an 18 year old when I was 30

Ditto bud, ditto. She was fucking stupid though. I couldn't get over it. Same with a 22 year old I fucked around with for a minute too.

>Also I cant figure out how condoms are meant to work with foreskin, so never wear one.
You move your foreskin back, put on the condom pinching the tip of the condom, then you put back your foreskin to its normal position.

>the condom gets trapped between the head and the foreskin
Yeah, that's how it works with foreskin.

An old lady came with a towel to cover us until we were done. That was funny.

that's actually normal at angeles city in the philippines

Attached: 1568421708120.jpg (533x800, 155K)

Is she legal?

i feel to much sometimes when my foreskin is pulled back during a blowjob sometimes, its can be too intense. Maybe you jerk off to much, man?

I also hate condoms, but its not because the condom gets trapped. I have literally never had that happen. But my foreskin is quite small, I think? At least to the cut propaganda on Yea Forums that I see where those post literal anteater cocks, my foreskin looks almost uncut compared to that.
Is yours quite large? I could see a condom being weird with an anteater cock maybe idk what to tell ya dude

how young are available girls in angeles city?

Beta dads put smartphones in the hands of 8 year old girls these days.

are they expensive?

with the purpose of getting in contact with men?

I was joking pedo.

To get fucked. By men. Duh.

Girlfriend is 18 years younger than me. Fucked her this morning. Gonna fuck her again before bed

38. Currently banging an 18yr old college freshman just about every day.

phillipine men or foreigners?

Nope. But I'm about to

howd yall meet? i wanna fuck some freshman

Boy or girl ?

Not him, but when I was stationed in Kansas my buddies and I would go to freshman orientiation at KSU and pretend to be freshmen and pick up chicks. Worked every time

Angeles City is for sex tourists.

I wish I though of this when I was younger. You are geniouses.

i bet those girls are quite wanted

It was pretty sweet

DNA to me.

They were cousins I tell you, to each other They were sucking and fucking since they were 15-16, in a circle of like aged. They knew exactly what they were doing and excelled at it by the time I dated one and then the other.

Met her while volunteering. I live in a college town and hot young college girls are always involved in community projects and volunteering.

aus?

Girl

>since they were 15-16
Take it from me, my biothers.

Fuck them when they are young, because pussy does NOT age well.

volunteering where?
im totally gonna start volunteering. I am actually in a college town as well

What’s the story here? How did you meet her?

Lucky you.

I beat you there though, by over a decade.

First time, I only got an inch or two in her. She loosened up over time, but even after several dozens fucks I still could only get 3 to 4 inches in.

We ended up volunteering at two places together. The food bank and a YMCA/YWCA event .

During Fiesta in San Antonio, La Semana Alegre. Kept walking by, shaking her big thiccc ass. Asked if she wanted to talk. 2-3 weeks later, fucking her 3-4 days a week. Got tired of her shit and not being able to fuck her at least 6 out of 7 days. Went on to her cousin, who was more available, with virtually same body type.

did your bi 15yo gf help you fuck the 10yo?
was she turned on seeing you with the 10yo?

No but why must GF when was 19 she was banging a man that was 52.

Kik hy909 for details

I'm unsure whether to congrats you or report you...

That is the youngest that I have fucked, but i did anal with a 9yo, and bj from several girls as young as 8.

In my college days I would hook up with high schoolers and a few middle schoolers.