Sup Yea Forumsros

sup Yea Forumsros

I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. So basically this girl who I'm friends with just told me that she's super into me and is basically dtf. Only problem is I'm in a pretty committed relationship with my girlfriend of 2 years.

My friend has huge tits though. Like a real fucking pair of dobonhonkeros. I don't wanna cheat on my gf, but gotdang i want them titties.

What do I do boys.

pic sort of related, they're about this size but perkier

Attached: 1568557796675.jpg (960x1280, 240K)

Propose idea of threesome to gf

Smash duh.

Cheat, you dumbass.

Do it and regret it after, it will come out if it her friend, only cheat with people far from ur social life.

dump your gf and hit them titties because it sounds like you have been owned.

Don't cheat
She planned this w/ your gf

Basicly brake up if GF is not into 3some
or open relationship.

my gf really isn't into open relationships. We've discussed it in the past and she's not a fan of the idea

holy shit these are nice.
anyway, you might as well go through with it. if you really were committed to your gf, this wouldn’t be a problem. like another user, if you’re gonna cheat do it with someone far from your social circle

Attached: B18FAADC-5164-438D-914D-7289A99A97D6.png (748x882, 428K)

You're not THAT committed if you're considering this, so just break up with her and slap those titties around
Either way dont cheat, not only is it wrong and will haunt you but if you're stupid enough to ask Yea Forums for advice, you're stupid enough to get caught

Post her pics nigger

Depends on personality. If your friend is just a slutbag, I would stick to gf.

I don't know why do I have to explain it, but here we go:
1. If you are in a grown-up relationship with gf, then don't fuck dongobongos. You will regret anyway.
2. If your relationship with gf is weak, then take some time to understand priorities in life (like if you are 30+ you better not lose good gf) and make a decision after - lose gf and cheat or stay with gf.
3. If your are a dumbass, then cheat and stay with gf. Regret and don't take a lesson from situation.

True that man. I was close to cheating once and jesus it was pretty much the worst I've ever felt in my relationship so I don't really wanna go down that route

Best case you have sex then regret it.

Worst case you have sex, your gf and you break up and you ruin your friendship with that chick. Also your friends find our how big of a prick you are

the relationship's been getting weaker lately, but we're both very close still. I know that cheating would break her so I'm thinking letting her down lightly would be the best thing

Break up
Take those much bigger titties for a long enough test drive
Evaluate pros/cons
Decide whether to go back to little titties you’ve been having the last 2 years or that you are owed a long overdue upgrade to those bigger titties.

Make the decision and make us all very proud by posting those bigger titties, go get them Champ!

Speaking from experience, if your commitment to your girlfriend is such that you're in a situation where it's hard not to cheat, you're doing no one any favors. Evaluate your priorities and pick one or the other. If fucking this other chick is better than being with your gf then do that. Otherwise don't let your dick ruin something good.

if you want huge tits so much why did you pick or are still in a relationship with someone who don't got what you desire? It's Either you break things off with your gf and start a realationship with the hug tits one or you tell your gf that you're into huge tits and she should grow a pair if she's wants her man to stay.

Many judgy anonfags here. There's just one way to know wether you're gonna regret those titties. Take those titties.

She's only into you because of your girlfriend. Bitches are sadistic man.

Hey user,

When can we look forward to seeing those bigger titties?

Put a ring on her so you can be a married man with an mistress, not some fuckboy who can't commit.

would be a mistake, don't do anything