My mom said that all girls taste shit at least once in their lives because they suck it off a guys dick after it was in...

my mom said that all girls taste shit at least once in their lives because they suck it off a guys dick after it was in the ass. is this true or is she lying?

Attached: 1564987848733m.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

Can't tell if ur 12 or retarded....

sounds true

wut? i see it in the movies girl suck disk right out their ass. she says even if they don't go straight ass to mouth there is still some time they taste that shit. that is nasty. want to know if it is true.

Attached: usafrunner12 - Polemicgirls.com (2).jpg (720x960, 143K)

user has a retarded mom, pt.I

are you a girl? how do you know if you are not?

Attached: usafrunner12 - Polemicgirls.com (16).jpg (1200x1600, 226K)

In OP’s mom’s case it’s more like once an hour than once in a lifetime.

shut up. just give an honest answer to the question

funny how perspective changes when you grow up.

Attached: kevinnn.jpg (208x242, 12K)

Your mother is a trashy whore. Which explains you.

mmm no. answer the fucking question

Attached: usafrunner12 - Polemicgirls.com (35).jpg (1200x1600, 199K)

Dude, I'm not a girl but you should neck yourself already, or an hero starting off with your mom

Is the name of the blond girl J.B and from south of france ?

I don't know bro. Ask your grandmother. She should be addicted to that taste by now.

Attached: grany.png (334x284, 223K)

a bunch of fags in this thread. should have known no one here would be able to help

Ur mom’s a slut lol

Which movies? That never happened in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

Attached: StpHjeqDleikYX5GDyfS-VADj69RYgWJXWcLyeQxI9c.jpg (459x474, 58K)

absolutely true. but you need to force them. afterwards... apologize. did it several times

>disk

most girls will put it in their mouth if it's CD-R, but some might refuse to suck your CD-RW, since it has been used multiple times before...

if youve got a dvd-ram or bd-rw or any +r/+rw you will likely have to lie to get any traction