$1000

$1000

Attached: 01d.jpg (1200x827, 85K)

nobody wants a nigger loving chink as president

I do, nigger.

that's cause you're a chink

no u

The reason yang can afford so many shills, despite """his""" policies being obviously stupid and being paid for by massively raising taxes (by his own admission) is because billionaires can spend as much money on shills as they want and yang is backed by billionaires.

The chinese need to be eradicated.

elom nusk is that you?

Stupidest thing ever.

You want a $1000 or you want Trump to cry until someone gives him money to build a fence?

Attached: sub-buzz-12373-1552593549-1.jpg (1120x586, 197K)

all 1000 dollars for everyone will do is just aid driving inflation up. Go fuck yourself

Ayyy my sides!

Calls for genocide make me hard as diamonds.

UBI is going to be a necessity sooner or later.

Attached: dfg97tb1sh831.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Well it won't be long now. The chinks are literally taking over the world. Soon the choice will be either to resist or be overwhelmed.

nice try, evil Palestinian nazi.

Attached: 1531278672886.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

Automation is already here. The rich don't want it because slave labor will always be cheaper in most jobs.

>Palestinian
>nazi
Spot the jew.

i vote for the china man

Left

Attached: IMG_4600.jpg (1242x2208, 208K)

>will always be cheaper
>always

Attached: 1296446343701.jpg (251x225, 8K)

Until it's not.

Canadians aren't allowed to vote in American elections.

You mean now? You literally don't know what you're talking about. The cost of everything doesn't just shrink forever until it reaches magic muh singularity. That's a neolib myth and lie.

i am american dip shit

i am an american dip shit

Once machines can do everything better than any human, there would be no need to hire humans. It isn't quantum physics, nigger.

Agreed you are an American dip shit

That day will never come. Not only that, but most machines will NEVER be cheaper at a task than humans are even if they CAN complete that task. I'm sorry, you've been lied to. The future is not flying cars, it's smoldering wreckage.

the amount of fine motor control for most jobs is a bit more than flipping a burger or welding a prefabricated part to another. we are FAR away from the gay space communism that all of us yearn for, and implementing something liek a UBI right now would only create a strain on the economy, not a boon

fuck yeah I'm coming already

glad we can agree dip shit

A computer software is not going to be cheaper at driving a truck than a trucker... Bullshit.

So you can deliver goods with just software. Cool!

That is coming soon.

they already are, they just need to be approved