Why don't you man up and raise Tyrone's son?

Why don't you man up and raise Tyrone's son?

Attached: 1568054281585.png (384x600, 316K)

im good thanks

reminds me of dave chappelle

CMERE LITTLE NIGGER BABY MWHAAAAAAAAA

I WILL

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-195412.png (1080x1920, 1.27M)

built for no child support

>her

I’m good, I have a child that’s mine I take care of. If I want pussy I fuck my Husky Breed dog named Annabelle.

There was a time Tyrone would of been a father. The “Great Society” of LBJ is becoming epidemic to whites too now.
Rid the welfare dynamic that removes the scariness of having a child out of marriage.

Attached: 86BB9A1D-28ED-47D3-AC7C-CFB16DE0FEF1.jpg (1024x577, 59K)

God damn that is one ugly fucker.

Cause Tyrones babe fada is a NIGGA an we als knows nigga babe fadas dont raise no babe nigglets.

Attached: 1422549873578.jpg (431x580, 46K)

I took in my wife’s 2 mixed kids from her past relationships.

Attached: cantcomeback.jpg (636x4538, 622K)

Kek. Silly Niggers. Running out on their families.

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best... And my worst is putting your bastard son in the orphanage and raping your bastard daughter when she comes of age. But yes, my best is manning up and supporting your roastie whores

Why?

kys

rofl look at that hideous fucking abomination. fuck this bitch, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Why do you larp like this
For the 10000th time pics or it didnt happen

And what do you suggest be done about the sex crazed pop culture of the last 20 years?

fuck that kids ugly

Burn the coal?
Pay the toll.

>I wanna be happy, for her.. but its hard af
KEK even the coal burning thot doesn't want that nigger offspring.
Also: coal burner, bad grammar. Hmmm...

>And what do you suggest be done about the sex crazed pop culture of the last 20 years?
Holy shit, Earl (or Ward or whatever the fuck your name is), how the fuck did you find your way here? PULL UP YOUR PANTS, they're below your rib cage you slacker...

Obviously the mom is fucked up in the head so there's step 1, I won't care for the mom.

2. Even if I cared for the mom, tyrones son will fuck it all up anyway

3. fuck niggers

Attached: nigger fight rex.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Attached: 1549450839786.gif (741x674, 118K)

God, that baby is fucking gross

Okay I do it like a good whiteboi.

You can drop that off at any Fire-station in Nebraska no questions asked, and you can go on with your life and busted out vag