I fucking hate boomers

I fucking hate boomers.

>Be 23 yrs old me
>Started lifting only in 2019 and already have a better body than my boss who is 32-33
>He alreadyt admited but always teasing me by replying on my instagram stories
>"you look gay " " that shit is easy to do"
> Nigga I do not give a shit stop being a fucking old creepy.

Also in my job I know more than him because he understands shit about computers. He thinks he can use hyper x headsets with microphone without using the hyper x splitter, so he just plugs the 3.5mm Jack and thinks he is using the microphone from the headsets but he is actually using the mic from the laptop.

Why are boomers so fucking annoying and stubborn?

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

He wants to put his dick inside you. If he asks for a drink be ready

33 isn't a boomer. It's a millenial. Boomers are at least 50+.

>he started lifting since he was a kid
> He understands shit about diet.
> I explain that I bulk and cut and he says he is been cutting all of his life but he still is fat , how the fuc is that even possible
>I already told him my diet but he never follows it or if he does is just like 2 days and says it does not work and then blames genetics and dead cells
>He always says Im lucky because of genetics and barely gives me credits for my hard work

>btw I do have a decent relationship with my boss
>The thing is everything he does I do it better and for some reason that makes him mad and the need to tease me so much
>he even called me a "nigger" once " im mixed"
>He is not racist btw but he just likes to tease me

Attached: mirn.jpg (1400x1066, 266K)

If your Boss is degrading you like a bitch then switch to another job. But there`sva good chance that your next boss is even older, so stop this childish boomer posting and man up. Lifting alone won`t help you.

>giving a fuck about headsets
You work in a shitty call center, fuck off kid
and stop giving a fuck about your boss. 90% of working people have shit superiors. deal with it.

fucking 23 yo zoomers legit sound like spoiled 14 year olds if this post is legit. you could tell me you're 13 and i'd 100% believe it

>Oh yes we went to this businness travel in the UK. I swear this is not bullshit
>there i a 23 yrs old cutie that works with us
> we are at the bar and the girl obvious wants to talk with me and not with him but he always was trying to cock block me.
>he tries to flirt with her so much
>we had alreadty agreed that I would be the one hitting her but he did not let me.
>she end up getting bored anyway and started talk with me
>I did not get even a kiss , that was actually my fault
>Zoomer genetics

me my boss and the girl

Attached: 1562900944239.jpg (459x425, 60K)

its not a call center you dumbfuck.

We speak with customers some times but we work in a very good private company with only 20 employees

Boomers aren’t in their 30’s dipshit

>2019
>Working out
Thank God for blessing me with a thin/athletic build.

Ok. You sound more bothered by your boss than your boss is bothered about you. He doesn't want to work out? Who cares. He doesn't want to diet? Who cares. Honestly. If he won't help himself even a little then stop worrying about it. Also "he teases me", stop sounding like a pussy.

>its not a call center you dumbfuck.
>We speak with customers
ahaha it's a call center you whiny bitch

yes but we speak with premium customers, is not like apple, samsung and shit. I do not work at a call center even tho I worked before so do not degrade me

the thing is I started working out and eating healthy because of him, and now that I surpassed him instead of being proud and shit he is always teasing me. One time when we were in UK at the bar he waas drunk and actually said he was proud of how much I mproved since I was a beta male at the start of 2019.

So why now he changes his behaviour? Btw we still are the best friends in our company and we play football everyweek but he has that boomer mentality that irritates me

Attached: 20190828_181808.jpg (1400x2488, 850K)

>that pajeet grammar.
Fuck boys, we've got a live call center street shitter on the line.

>stop telling me to get a real job, mom! it's a small prestigious reputable company, not a call center! so what if i talk to customers through a headset sometimes! i'm a top percentage alpha male! why doesn't anyone respect me? *sniffles and pisses diaper*

Attached: 1310747993128.jpg (440x244, 10K)

nigga I do not give a shit, Im writing fast because Im playing rocket league

Sounds like a call center to me, user. Which part of India are you from?

if you were really so tough, you'd be the boss and he'd be your underling, not the other way around, but you're a little insecure bitch who thinks he's entitled to something more from life because you see yourself as some pretty little princess. you surpassed him? lmao, five minutes of friendly banter is enough for you to run to your imaginary Yea Forums buddies and cry on their shoulders. you think you're some pussy destroyer because of your puny /fit/ newbie physique? nobody even respects you in this thread, let alone in real life. everyone treats you like the pathetic beta pushover you are and laughs in your face.

This guy could be an asshole. Maybe he doesn’t intend it to come off like it does. If you hate people over 30 I suggest you never get older. You will eventually dislike things about people younger than you and become what you hate

N1 logic. Im not the boss because I do not have managing experience, my boss was a manager previously. I know way more than him but that is because im tech heavy. I do not want to be a boss. I just want him to stop teasing me

Why are you crying about your boss being mean on a Mongolian basket weaving forum? No wonder your boss makes fun of you you childish cunt.

>I do not have managing experience
>I know way more than him
he knows how to run the show, you know how to plug a fucking microphone in

Attached: 1287603123983.jpg (365x446, 25K)

>MY BOSS IS OLD AND STOOPID
>BOO HOO HOO

My god, such a fucking faggot

Attached: 1559219293378.gif (320x240, 429K)

OP blown the fuck out

Attached: Payne to the Max.jpg (1733x920, 696K)

Boomers are 60+ years old dumb fuck. Why are zoomers so fucking stupid?

>I just want him to stop teasing me

>PLS DADDY STOP TEASING ME

Attached: gallery-1456229629-screen-shot-2016-02-23-at-115242-am.jpg (480x321, 17K)

Zoomers are embarrassingly sensitive to the point where everything makes them cry. You sound like a 12 year old girl OP. Your generation has no men, it’s all estrogen filled soy eating faggots who whine and cry nonstop. Honestly can’t believe your seething over your chill boss just joking around with you.

ofc this retarded boomers in this thread think my boss behaviour is normal.

When will you guys ever learn? Not only your generation is so entitled you guys are annoying and refuse to adapt.

It's fucking great when zoomers get older, have to go out into the real world and realise the have to man up. His boss isn't his mama looking after his every need.
The world doesn't exist to wipe away the tears when you get upset. It'll kick you to the side and spit on you. Grow some balls.

Attached: the whiny zoomer.jpg (792x733, 85K)

I know the world is hard but why do boomers always need to have the feel that they are superior to someone who is younger? People around my age are proud when 14 years old do something impressive. Boomers do not have this behaviour

Attached: 111.jpg (1283x1404, 396K)

kek

Why do you feel the need to post pictures of yourself. Are you so obsessed for validation from you boomers superiors? Do you want a medal?

You can train your body all you want, at the end, this thread is proof that you have the mentality of an whiny infant. Keep posting your pictures, if you think that can mask your insecurity. Just know that you are a fag and you will always be.

Typical insecure zoomer trying to overcompensate his failures by begging for attention.

You look gay.. stop working out. Give up. Die.

Is 26 next month zoomer or millennial?

>be generation between boomers and millennials
>0/10 bait keeps calling you a boomer

Attached: 7f2.jpg (601x508, 31K)