My roommate got drunk and pissed all over the living room floor last night, costing us in repair fees...

My roommate got drunk and pissed all over the living room floor last night, costing us in repair fees. I want to brick his laptop anonymously, how can I do it? If I delete system32 is there a way to reverse it or see that it was deleted?

Attached: ED05726B-7E33-460B-BD62-28E87D529F56.jpg (2890x1986, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dban.org/
usbkill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump niggers

No because he wont be able to recover anything. However youll need to use cmd to do it. I think it knows better than to delete it by normal means nowadays. If not then microsoft are a bunch of cucks.

Pump
Fuck
Bump

This is why I live alone. Costs more overall but I figure that's offset by me not having to deal with someone else's horseshit.

wait till he gets black out drunk again. Turn it on and pour water on it. He wont be able to prove that he didn't do it.

Blast it with piss

Just syskey it.

>1. Download wannacry
>2. Execute it
>3. ???
>4. Profit?

Why not have HIM pay for the repair fees? Also how does piss on the floor require a repair? OP I think you are retarded.

>how can I do it?
delete system32
>If I delete system32 is there a way to reverse it
No
>or see that it was deleted
No.
You open the machine, delete the folder and shut it down. Then it'll BSOD next time he tries to boot it, and every time thereafter until Windows is repaired.

The alternative is to download Darik's DBAN, burn to a disk and completely wipe the entire HDD. He'll lose everything irretrievably, even by forensics

You wanna sabotage the hardware, not fuck up his OS. He can just reinstall Windows, but you wanna do something to completely destroy the computer from booting up, and not fucking up the hard drive or the RAM. it has to be something that's a pain to replace, like fucking up the BIOS by putting a password on it, or scratching up the motherboard.

Just install windows vista

Damn, you must be one hell of a coward. Good luck handling your interpersonal relationships this way dude

>make roommate drunk
>fuck him doggystyle with laptop in front of him
>make him hit his head on laptop with every thrust, till laptop is broken

trust me, it's the only solution

Why are you paying for his fuck ups? If he doesn’t have money, he can sell that laptop on Craigs list

Nah man don't brick his laptop. Install a RAT, like Quasar, onto it and then film his webcam for a couple days. See if he does anything. Then when he jacks off, blackmail him

Replacing the carpet retard
Where do I download?

Next time he gets back out drunk hold him donw and rape him toss him on his belly and go full force in his ass till you make big cummys in side him

Just steal his laptop factory reset it and sell it to some one this will get you back some of the money from the damages sounds like a fair trade to me and just remember no matter what you don't know what happened to his laptop

CMD sometimes may not let you delete system32 just like that, try using Powershell

If he was the one to piss on the carpet then he should be the one to pay for it to be cleaned. The carpet doesn’t need replacing, it just needs cleaning. You can either pay someone to clean it or you can hire a machine and do it yourselves (himself).

You could have just clean the carpet up right away with a towel so there wouldn't have been any damage or even the morning after any bit of a stain that could have been left word of easily been taken care of with a little bit of piss remove from a pet store I really don't see how that would damage anything unless he laid there and pissed literally 5 gallons worth of urine which soaked into the carpet and into the wood warping the wood as well most places that have carpet usually have pretty shity flooring underneath anyway

op serious consideration is needed here

Why is it not just him paying?

DBAN his computer. Fuck ALL of his shit. dban.org/

This. Blast with piss next time he’s drunk. Say he did it.

Run the malicious version of MEMZ and record his reaction for keks

if he has a restore point, he might be able to restore windows..

Attached: 1565734373807.jpg (800x500, 43K)

Just whack one of these into his USB slot for a couple minutes, it'll fry the entire PC and look like a PSU failure
usbkill.com/

The money Lebowski!

Attached: Jackie_Treehorn's_thugs.png (1321x754, 1.39M)