Teens that are 18+ years old pick up thread: This is a forum to share tips, tricks, strategies...

Teens that are 18+ years old pick up thread: This is a forum to share tips, tricks, strategies, and anything else on how to score some prime pussy. Women aren’t welcome.

Attached: 8E0494AC-3250-48F4-B542-7F8E8585826F.jpg (1242x588, 374K)

op is a nigger

Femanon reporting in
Please don't
Pickup lines are FUCKING STUPID
And are only useful as bar jokes
Just talk to us
Its literally that simple

How old are you?

>Guy
>In
>Real
>Life

The Game

#1 tip
Befriend a hot girl and have no intentions of fucking her. Hot girls attract other hot girls and if you're good to a few of them they'll try to hook you up with their hot friends.

You should have been there for the meet up we did a few years ago newfag. Turns out its 60% fems up in here

Pic or it literally did not happen.

Friendly reminder to any greasy/virgin bros on here that Yea Forums is NOT a good place for ANY kind of reference towards how to talk to/treat women. a lot of the dudes on here making these kind of threads dont know what the FUCK they're talking about and half of them are probably virgins themselves.

source: am a 22 year old user thats pretty good with WAMEN and have been going on this god forsaken website everyday since I was a little edgelord in 8th grade.

Attached: 1531119609499.jpg (800x1073, 81K)

Also doesn't count if they came out of the womb with a y chromosome.

Just hit on them and be cute about it. I picked my wife up when she was 18. I was 30.

Attached: 3547FC31-A53A-4ABD-BA4E-52CE56099A81.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

>women aren’t welcome

That surely helps in your quest basement dweller

Faggiest post award goes to you
Keep smoking that sausage gayboi

>how to prove that everything I said in my post was right in 1 easy step

Attached: 1532477412097.jpg (3526x2240, 740K)

>Pickup lines are FUCKING STUPID
but he didn't say "pickup lines." it looks like you are fucking stupid...

>that landing strip
D I N G D O N G D I D D L Y

Read it again

What are you 13?
Look it up

I do mostly daygame. 36 years old, looking like 30 as I've been told. I score really well with chick 22 to 28. Younger than that is hit or miss depending on the teen chick's preferences. They either like a daddy or they don't. Any advice/experience on how to turn that around?

you must be fucking stupid as well

Trailer park girls with absent fathers and 40 year old retard druggie moms with 18 yo hot daughters are good places to start user

Attached: A8C0CAA0-5488-4016-B374-11C59748851A.jpg (224x225, 4K)

LMAO what a loser. She was practically a child.

Best tip is. Don't be a broke ass and be fit to some Pont .. you have to be sone kind of attractive if not you have to work on becoming some bit attractive this can be done you have to work for it and most of all get out and be active pussy don't just fall out of the sky just like a woman that may be seeking a man you have to go out and look

Newfag can't read lol

this! or just pick them up on sugardating sites, its not nearly as expensive as you might think.

Don't be boring and don't be a fucking creep. It really is that simple.

what are some interesting hobbies