I told my friends about my favorite anime, great teacher onizuka, and now they call me a pedo and won't talk to me...

I told my friends about my favorite anime, great teacher onizuka, and now they call me a pedo and won't talk to me. What do I do?

Attached: 9aefed20e8b96fc01da059c6a8fbd1c5.jpg (512x384, 26K)

Anime is made by pedos

Attached: _DOSR01-_0066.png (2805x2000, 1.77M)

But this anime is only about high school girls not little kids

How old are these not little kids?

16+ :3

These are children

Attached: CX1jJTPVAAAUnCb.jpg (3755x2522, 1.68M)

Dude I love GTO I used to have season 1&2 but someone stole them

Tell em you love the Monogatari series and fixed

You find them and you kick their ass. A man's anime is sacred

I know that feel. Back in the day, I made the mistake of lending out the entire first season of Slayers on VHS to a guy I worked with who then quit a week later AND MOVED so his contact info was useless.

This; first get new friends that'll help you.

Disown them as they are scum. GTO and its prequels/sequels are fantastic

If that's a reason for your "friends" to stop talking to you, then they were never your friends to begin with.

True. You guys are my real friends; I knew you guys would understand

>16+ :3
Onizuka teaches class 3-4. The 3 indicates the third year of junior high. We know that Murai's mom had him when she was 13 and she's 27 now making him and the rest of the class 14 years old.

Why!?

Your friends are retarded and you should look for new friends.

Get new friends.

No wait, I have a suspicion. Tell us exactly how you described GTO to your friends.

Why? Because my friends are baka

I told them the name and they watched it and in the first second of the first episode it shows school girls panties :3

On second thought. I decided to go watch an episode of GTO, and your friends may have a point...

lol